+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SABA Gel

Default SABA Gel

Hi there! I've been reading about potential treatments for a long time but, for various reasons, have never added anything beyond Minoxidil 15% (*******, then Remox) and Nizoral.

I've recently read about SABA gel and substitutes, and I am looking to hear from folks who have tried it.

1) What has been your experience with regrowth? Could it be helpful even if I don't add RU/ CB/ similar?

2) With the recent passing of Dr. Klein, rest in peace, our 15% supply chain is once again in question. Those who have tried it, do you think it would be possible to revert to 5% in combination with SABA gel/ similar.

I should mention that I was originally a very good minoxidil responder. I had nearly full regrowth on 5% Rogaine once a day. I understand that there is a tolerance/ reduced effect over time for any drug, but I just feel like there would be a way to achieve better results from minoxidil than I am achieving now.

Thanks in advance

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buck View Post
    Hi there! I've been reading about potential treatments for a long time but, for various reasons, have never added anything beyond Minoxidil 15% (*******, then Remox) and Nizoral.

I've recently read about SABA gel and substitutes, and I am looking to hear from folks who have tried it.

1) What has been your experience with regrowth? Could it be helpful even if I don't add RU/ CB/ similar?

2) With the recent passing of Dr. Klein, rest in peace, our 15% supply chain is once again in question. Those who have tried it, do you think it would be possible to revert to 5% in combination with SABA gel/ similar.

I should mention that I was originally a very good minoxidil responder. I had nearly full regrowth on 5% Rogaine once a day. I understand that there is a tolerance/ reduced effect over time for any drug, but I just feel like there would be a way to achieve better results from minoxidil than I am achieving now.

Thanks in advance
    I use minoxidil but I'm not very impressed with its effectiveness. Minoxidil and scalp massage seem to have helped my hair stay a bit thicker, but nothing to get too excited about. Glad to hear minoxidil has been effective for you. I hear a lot of positive comments on the effectiveness of RU 58841. I really don't understand why it hasn't completed the FDA approval process after all these years, other than it hitting a snag, considered too costly to overcome. Honestly, if it doesn't cause something like kidney or liver failure, genital shrinkage, malignant melanoma, acute atopic dermatitis, or acne, what's the worst that could happen, dandruff? I haven't heard of any serious sides and a lot of guys are experimenting on themselves.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - Cole Hair Transplant, 1045 Powers Place, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Last edited by 35YrsAfter; 02-22-2015 at 07:53 PM.

For some reason, I had it in my mind that you were very against things like RU, it's good to see that you have an open mind 35YrsAfter.

Read my threads I'm current user of Promox past 2 years, and regarding Saba gel don't waste your money again see my thread alternative cheaper option.

I also fixed Ex Dr kleins patients like me, I'm using duplicated version by different compound pharmacist and so far so good see all below.

My regrow thread, Saba gel alternative:
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...582&highlight=

Dr Klein products after his death alternative:
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...240&highlight=

How order:
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...446&highlight=

The above lady has saved me once again from depression since Dr Klein passing away, she can also formulate the ingredients as Dr Richard Lee.

To add if you get same formula mixture as Dr kleins you can add 0.1% hydocortisone to the mixture than becomes like Saba gel, ie tretinoin+hydocortisone.

OK Jazz, thanks for the tip

before adding saba gel make sure u are on a dht blocker. u shoulkd start with the big 3 first

Lilpauly, I have a bottle of Promox but I'm afraid of Finasteride. RU seems a little better, but I'm hesitant about that as well… I was hoping for CB like everyone . Don't know what to do, really.

You would recommend Finasteride before RU?

Quote Originally Posted by buck View Post
    Lilpauly, I have a bottle of Promox but I'm afraid of Finasteride. RU seems a little better, but I'm hesitant about that as well… I was hoping for CB like everyone . Don't know what to do, really.

You would recommend Finasteride before RU?
    yes i would recommend fin first, low dose it first,

lilpauly,
    I was hoping you could help me...
    One of the things in your regime that I believe you mentioned that you had strong results with: SABA Gel

Though looking through multiple forums and countless, I never came across any one post with details as far as how to make it or get it. Though many many people have asked.

Do I just get 0.025 retin A (gel or cream?) and mix it with 1% hydrocotizone(cream?) (push out a certain amount of each and mix same amount of the other) and apply?
    Or do you apply a pre-made one from dr. brown or another source?

How many days per week, and when does it matter when you apply it in regard to mixodil?

your help is definitely appreciated as I am looking to add something to strengthen the hairline a bit.

I have the same concern as well , I wish I can do some research and find it out or somebody else share his knowledge and helped us.

Very good questions bro.