+ Reply to Thread

Default How do I get a perscription for Fin?

I want to start on Finasteride asap before my hairline gets any worse. How would I obtain a perscription? What kind of doctor should I see? I want to spend as little money as possible on this as my budget is tight. How much does it cost to see a doctor and get a perscription? What if I go and pay $100 for a doctor visit and they don't give me a perscription? Also I have health insurance would that make any difference? I would like too buy generic Finasteride as it is much cheaper. Is there anywhere I could obtain generic fin without a perscription? All feed back would be much appreciated.

Just wanted to revive this old thread for the guys that want to get there fin from a local pharmacy instead of over the internet.

I just came from the Target Pharmacy(in Target retail store) and asked for the price of fin. They told me $82.99 for generic, $104.99 for Propecia. A year ago it was $67.99 for generic, and $75 for Propecia. Not sure why the price has gone up, but I will not be getting it from there.

Last week I checked the price at the Costco Pharmacy(in Costco wholesale store). I only got the cost of generic finasteride which was $8.11.

I will call tomorrow and check the price at Walgreens and Walmart if they give me the info over the phone I will post it here to help guys out that are looking for the best price on fin.

If anybody else wants to add where they get their fin and the price please update this thread.

Also if anybody has any experience with these generics if they could chime in that would be great. I used Dr. Reddys, but only for a month before switching to Fincar from Inhouse, so not sure how good Dr Reddys finasteride is.

I recommend Dr. Reddy's. I prefer to order it online for price's sake, but it works great for me.

Cool Dr. Reddy's

Quote Originally Posted by mitchsmith View Post
    I recommend Dr. Reddy's. I prefer to order it online for price's sake, but it works great for me.
    Where have you been ordering Dr. Reddy's Dutasteride online?
    (I'm sure you did your research....price, effectiveness...)..

Please post link....
    Thanks