+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    No one is going to care and even if they did what changes exactly? Really what is the logic that anything different happens by really pounding home MPB? I mean we see it everyday I think everyone is well aware it exists.
    There are years to wait for any new treatment so I advise you get patience because nothing will make that happen faster.
    well i cant totally agree with you - if a problem is seen as a big problem (big numbers rules everything) people will be affected - and eventually try and propose something else rather than a pitiful "hey,well you dont have hair but you can be a stand up comedian or something like than" or even more stupid jokes.
    I'm seeing this thing with a positive approach but hey,if nothing changes i'll return back to step one and seek other solutions (ie. surgical solutions/shaving for a lifetime)

well i cant totally agree with you - if a problem is seen as a big problem (big numbers rules everything) people will be affected - and eventually try and propose something else rather than a pitiful "hey,well you dont have hair but you can be a stand up comedian or something like than" or even more stupid jokes.
    I'm seeing this thing with a positive approach but hey,if nothing changes i'll return back to step one and seek other solutions (ie. surgical solutions/shaving for a lifetime)

You just have to wait. There are people working on it but its slow. No amount of money can produce an instant cure to a problem no matter how much awareness there is. I know plenty of men that are already affected by it so im pretty sure people are aware. I must hear baldness mentioned or talked about 3 or 4 times a year at hair cut places, work, and so on. Trust me people are aware. Just not much can be done aside from current treatments

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    You just have to wait. There are people working on it but its slow. No amount of money can produce an instant cure to a problem no matter how much awareness there is. I know plenty of men that are already affected by it so im pretty sure people are aware. I must hear baldness mentioned or talked about 3 or 4 times a year at hair cut places, work, and so on. Trust me people are aware. Just not much can be done aside from current treatments
    well,i'm not gonna wait idly and rot at home,man.Just to inform you and the others on this board i'm moving to Australia soon because i can't find a decent job. That means,no money and no hair transplant = more stress.

So i did the math an i guess i'll be there trying to change my situation for a while,i'll inform you all of my progress whenever i'll have the chance

good luck to everyone!! stay positive but not blind!