being bald = being a (large) minority.Whine and change!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fred970
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by FlightTL
    Neil Strauss shaves his Norwood 6 head. And guess what, he's the most famous pick up artist and has slept with over 1000 women. He also has a great shaped head.
    Sorry to break it to you but Neil Strauss has been found out to be a scam artist long ago.

These PUA's, they really had their thing going, but they all get unmasked eventually, one after the other.

You realise that even those who are honest about their numbers have like 1% and open 1000 girls a year. I'm thinking about Krauser here, he's a NW6 "PUA" too.

And the only success he gets is with Eastern European or Mexican women, and guess what, these women most likely see him like a walking passport.

How could you trust and take "dating advice" from these guys. And how do they find the time to open these girls? It makes you wonder.

You're a guy that has a minimum his shit together and you hit on 1000 girls, of course some are going to say yes at a point. I can work with everything, not just women.

Comment

• Alex88
      • Sep 2014

having a sponsor is somehow a plus but not always.
      it just really depends how the media perceive baldness and right now is "Well,sucks to be you baldie but who cares?man up" and this is generally said by people that a) have so much money/women/recognition that even if they are bald they dont care (ie jaded assholes) b) have hair. Is not their problem.

But back to the sponsor thing,i dont think there will be any major interest if this thing don't even start and keep rolling for a while. The main trick is to NOT let the others perceive the baldies as if we're asking for pity. No sad images of a bald guy crying and the other with a full head smashing a grade A blonde or anything else..... only the fact we're having a problem no one wants to recognize,and we're tired of coping with this in 2014.

It is a matter of format/empathy if something is plausible,good or generally successful. We have to think about it.

and seriously guys..... who gives a shit about what others think? i want my hair back and what else there is to do anyway?

Comment

• 35YrsAfter
        Doctor Representative
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by fred970
        And that's how the media will respond to Lebron: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F02AX8JerUo
        I don't care how tough a guys is, seeing yourself the star in a YouTube video like that, gives you a kind of sinking, sick feeling. Remember how unnatural VP Biden's hair once looked? Kind of a low hairline for his hair loss in the back but now it looks at least 90% better than it once did. Artistic training should be a strict requirement to become a hair restoration doctor or SMP practitioner.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - forhair.com - Cole Hair Transplant, 1045 Powers Place, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011 - email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
        The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
        Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Comment

• Alex88
          • Sep 2014

[QUOTE=35YrsAfter;187050]I don't care how tough a guys is, seeing yourself the star in a YouTube video like that, gives you a kind of sinking, sick feeling. Remember how unnatural VP Biden's hair once looked? Kind of a low hairline for his hair loss in the back but now it looks at least 90% better than it once did. Artistic training should be a strict requirement to become a hair restoration doctor or SMP practitioner.

word

Comment

• burtandernie
            • Nov 2012

No one is going to care and even if they did what changes exactly? Really what is the logic that anything different happens by really pounding home MPB? I mean we see it everyday I think everyone is well aware it exists.
            There are years to wait for any new treatment so I advise you get patience because nothing will make that happen faster.

Comment

• Alex88
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by burtandernie
              No one is going to care and even if they did what changes exactly? Really what is the logic that anything different happens by really pounding home MPB? I mean we see it everyday I think everyone is well aware it exists.
              There are years to wait for any new treatment so I advise you get patience because nothing will make that happen faster.
              well i cant totally agree with you - if a problem is seen as a big problem (big numbers rules everything) people will be affected - and eventually try and propose something else rather than a pitiful "hey,well you dont have hair but you can be a stand up comedian or something like than" or even more stupid jokes.
              I'm seeing this thing with a positive approach but hey,if nothing changes i'll return back to step one and seek other solutions (ie. surgical solutions/shaving for a lifetime)

Comment

• Alex88
                • Sep 2014

well i cant totally agree with you - if a problem is seen as a big problem (big numbers rules everything) people will be affected - and eventually try and propose something else rather than a pitiful "hey,well you dont have hair but you can be a stand up comedian or something like than" or even more stupid jokes.
                I'm seeing this thing with a positive approach but hey,if nothing changes i'll return back to step one and seek other solutions (ie. surgical solutions/shaving for a lifetime)

Comment

• burtandernie
                  • Nov 2012

You just have to wait. There are people working on it but its slow. No amount of money can produce an instant cure to a problem no matter how much awareness there is. I know plenty of men that are already affected by it so im pretty sure people are aware. I must hear baldness mentioned or talked about 3 or 4 times a year at hair cut places, work, and so on. Trust me people are aware. Just not much can be done aside from current treatments

Comment

• Alex88
                    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by burtandernie
                    You just have to wait. There are people working on it but its slow. No amount of money can produce an instant cure to a problem no matter how much awareness there is. I know plenty of men that are already affected by it so im pretty sure people are aware. I must hear baldness mentioned or talked about 3 or 4 times a year at hair cut places, work, and so on. Trust me people are aware. Just not much can be done aside from current treatments
                    well,i'm not gonna wait idly and rot at home,man.Just to inform you and the others on this board i'm moving to Australia soon because i can't find a decent job. That means,no money and no hair transplant = more stress.

So i did the math an i guess i'll be there trying to change my situation for a while,i'll inform you all of my progress whenever i'll have the chance

good luck to everyone!! stay positive but not blind!

Comment

Working...