+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr Lee *******

Default Dr Lee *******

Ok I found out some vital information today through the lady who formulated my duplicate product of Dr Klein. Her manager knew Dr Richard Lee through the business she bought and she stated briefly she can make the same formula Dr lee created as her manager knows how etc. Il keep you guys posted as i got busy at work so asked her to email me everything so this may be good news for ex Dr lee clients who have been lost since he has been gone.

I have no reason not to beleive her as the efficacy of the product I bought is working the same as Dr kleins since he passed away.

Hey, Jazz were you in on the ******* patent recreation discussion of ******* over at HLH? That was where the majority of my posts were and then it was deleted - no idea why. I have been trying to recreate ******* 15 no propecia since the feds destroyed him and me for no reason. I have tried every other 15% and none of them are the same. I would be very interested in this. I was so excited that I even typed the username wrong to sign up. I don't know if I can PM yet but if you send me one, maybe I can respond or something? I am knocking on wood hardcore right now so as not to jinx this...that sounded gross...thanks man!

email me I will explain in more detail, jass897@hotmail.com.

Right this is what I'm posting to help anyone from my research and who I have spoke to etc.

"I keep in touch with Susan all the time who has been compounding Minoxidil formulas since 1995.* Although it is not legal to “NAME” a compound such as *******, Susan and her team have had much experience with this type of formulation.
    Her first experience with hair loss compounding happened over 25 years ago when she was crushing Minoxidil tablets and filtering through a Mister Coffee Filter!* Since those days, she has come a long way with a state-of-the-art lab on the premises of her Apothecary and keeps up with all new compounding trends"

See below thread:
    http://www.*****************/interact...-*******/page5

Quote:
    "For any of you guys looking for someone to make you minoxidil formulas I would contact Murray Ave Pharmacy in Pennsylvania. Susan used to work for Community Drug and they formulated a lot of Dr Lee's stuff.

they can make any formula you want, w/ finas, azelaic, 15-30%. They will need a script if you add fin or flut to the formula though."

The above pharmacist saved me when Dr Klein passed away and her product works exactly the same as Dr kleins.