+ Reply to Thread

Default Alvi Armani 2500 and one more needed...

Hey everyone,

i've had a ht from AA with over 2000 grafts. Was pretty satisfied with FUE experience but the left side is very thin whereas the right side filled in nicely. Not bad work. i've been reading a lot of stories and want to share my advice. I was told by Shane that they will pay for a touch up but they have not gotten back to me as far as getting a date pinned down.

I just want to know if any of you out there have any experience with FUE. I was looking at some other Dr.s to do the touch up but im' not sure. i"ve read a lot of interesting things about AA. In my case, the FUE work was ok. If my left side fills in like my right then i'd have no complaints.

I'm just annoyed that they have dragged their feet in getting back to me for an appointment I would need to do soon cuz of my job. In this case, they are acting like a lot of people here have posted and how i feared they might act. Hopefully, they will try to contact me by seeing this post, but who knows.

I will share everything with people who send me PMs. i'm not sure if this forum has them so if not, then just let me know and i'll create another email account. Hope all is well and look forward to seeing you guys online.

hay there
    im not sure why there taking a while to get back to you but they got back to me instantly with a free touch up. i mean seriously i called them up one year post. both agreed i needed a touch up set a date, which was about 3 weeks later and all is well. keep us posted with what happens im sure they will take care of you.

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Jeffrey Epstein, MD's Avatar

Between my colleague Dr. Charles and myself, we typically perform 3 to 5 FUE procedures every week. The average case I perform consists of 1700 to 1900 FUE grafts over 2 days, which typically results in an 80 to 85% rate of hair growth, with some cases significantly higher.
    I advise all my FUE patients to anticiapte the possible need/desire for a second procedure to achieve the desired density.

Jeffrey Epstein, MD, FACS
    Jeffrey S. Epstein, MD
    Foundation For Hair Restoration