So can we update the vehicle for RU also now?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phatalis
    • Dec 2009

So can we update the vehicle for RU also now?

We have Versapro.

is it safe to say we should just go with this now rather than any other vehicle for RU?
  • LMS
    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Phatalis
    We have Versapro.

is it safe to say we should just go with this now rather than any other vehicle for RU?
    Uhh we never had a problem vehicle wise with RU. Ethanol + propylene glycol, KB solution, heck even water + ethanol.

The problem with RU is that it tends to go systematic and cause sides in many, so in fact using versapro would increase sides likely due to increased penetration.

Comment

• Kudu
      • Nov 2013

But it would also probably increase the effectiveness. I'm also curious about this.

Comment

• Phatalis
        • Dec 2009

I mean.. I knew that much. Versapro could be more effective which could be bad or good but it'd definitely easier to do than mixing all that stuff. That's all I was saying.

Comment

• LMS
          • Dec 2012

LOL yah mixing two ingredients or even none in the case of KB is really difficult

do what you want to do. make a potent anti androgen go more systematic then it already does, its your body.

Comment

• Phatalis
            • Dec 2009

What's with the hostility you little dickbag..? .... it was just a question.

Comment

• Phatalis
              • Dec 2009

Also I recalled reading something bad about kb. Forgot what it was. And yes... it is easier than mixing two ingredients because it's 1 less ingredient. What does it matter if it's not hard to mix the others? Anything tk make it more simple.. why is this a bad thing? Or are you just wanting to be a ****tard..just cause?

Comment

• diffuseloser
                • Sep 2014

I'm not sure but I'm personally going to be sticking to the isopropyl/minoxidil mix for RU. We don't really know if it would work well or even mix well with Versapro cream so it's prolly best to stick to the tried and tested methods of RU prep for now. But I feel the same. If it mixes with CB it should mix with RU as well? Maybe a couple of months down the line I might try to mix some RU with Versapro or perhaps one of you guys is willing to give it a try?

Comment

• LMS
                  • Dec 2012

Like I said its your call. Do what you want to do, don't get your panties in a bunch.

I simply tried to warn you it probably was a bad idea, instead you chose to refute my advice.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...