Odd hairloss at 23: Extremely depressed and suicidal. (PICS)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fred970
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by nursedude22
    It is hair loss bc if you knew how thick and dense my hair was a year and a half ago compared to what it is now, you would agree with me!
    No. You need help.

Comment

• David7
      • May 2014

made my day

Comment

• David7
        • May 2014

it could be hairloss(diet, depression, bad shampoo,bad lifestyle, maturization ????), but not mpb .
        With mpb the hairline should recede and crown thining.

Comment

• thinkingaboutit
          • Sep 2012

I am not sure if my reply will help at all after reading few of the other replies. First of all in my opinion, you in most peoples opinion have a full head of hair. I am no expert, but you may at the very early stages. You have already done the mature and right thing, which is you have taken action. You are a fighter, believe in yourself. In the worst, worst worst case scenario (in your mind) say you went bold, I feel you will probably learn to either live with it or find a solution around it. You may even create a new identity! You are lucky, you are living in an age where there has been huge progress in treatments for baldness. So don't despair. You have a lot going for you. Try not to let to effect your life so much - I realise me saying that won't help much. You should find a lot of support on this forum. Take care.

Comment

• WillFightIt
            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by nursedude22
            Sorry to hear that man, mind to post some pics?
            I can't post them here, because I erased them from the computer. You can go to ************ website, click forums, then "Tell your story" and there somewhere will be "Tom's story". There are some pictures, you can also check my other threads there, they have pictures too.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by WillFightIt
              I can't post them here, because I erased them from the computer. You can go to ************ website, click forums, then "Tell your story" and there somewhere will be "Tom's story".
              I knew it was you!

Comment

Working...