+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Guys, stop it. This dude caught it early. And he has more than 4 miniaturized hairs on his hairline. I also posted some threads on ************ and everybody said that I was trolling and I have no hair loss. But come on. I went to a HT doctor and he confirmed my miniaturization and I'm getting on my regimen soon. There is a reason a guy notices his hair is different.
    OP, I would reccommend to see a Hait Transplant doctor to see if there is any miniaturization. I know your pain, also had great hair, but it is in the early stages of dissappearing. Just cant style it anymore the way I used to. Sooooo depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by WillFightIt View Post
    Just cant style it anymore the way I used to. Sooooo depressing.
    You have no idea of what true hair loss feels like.

Try being a full-blown bald NW5 at 23 years and you'll know what depressing means.

Guys like OP and you don't need treatments, you need perspective.

Will must be Toms. Which hair transplant doctor diagnosed you with MPB? I am curious. I wouldn't be surprised if he was just trying to line you us as a potential patient.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    You have no idea of what true hair loss feels like.

Try being a full-blown bald NW5 at 23 years and you'll know what depressing means.

Guys like OP and you don't need treatments, you need perspective.
    word. been there,done that.

try to use something to clear your hair,eliminate dandruff and change your diet. if the thing persist,well....welcome to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by WillFightIt View Post
    Guys, stop it. This dude caught it early. And he has more than 4 miniaturized hairs on his hairline. I also posted some threads on ************ and everybody said that I was trolling and I have no hair loss. But come on. I went to a HT doctor and he confirmed my miniaturization and I'm getting on my regimen soon. There is a reason a guy notices his hair is different.
    OP, I would reccommend to see a Hait Transplant doctor to see if there is any miniaturization. I know your pain, also had great hair, but it is in the early stages of dissappearing. Just cant style it anymore the way I used to. Sooooo depressing.
    Finally someone who understands! Thanks man, I appreciate your input. Oddly in the city that I live there's no specialized hair transplant surgeon, none that are certified by the American Hair Loss Association to be exact. I don't care what anyone says I KNOW my hair has has thinning unfortunately, like before the wind would blow and my hair would barely move, now I feel like all the miniaturized hairs wanna fly everywhere. I also started using hair concealer (Toppik) to make my hair look fuller, its been working great but its kind of like a soursweet feeling...Sometimes I feel like I'm cheating by using it and it's addicting! :-/

In a similar position to OP. Got tons of abuse when I posted my story as my hairloss isn't severe (yet). Even though most male members of my family are completely bald, I apparently don't have MPB. Nursedude22, the haters on this site seem to think that you're not suffering from hair loss until you're a NW3. Clearly they can't grasp that the best course of action is catching it early.

Minoxidil, finasteride and RU will serve you well.

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    the haters on this site seem to think that you're not suffering from hair loss until you're a NW3. Clearly they can't grasp that the best course of action is catching it early..
    Not true. Which one of his pics actually shows any recession or thinning? When I started losing hair, I could clearly see thinning at my hairline. Unless there is something going on that his pics aren't capturing, there is no noticeable thinning anywhere. All I see is thick hair at the hairline and beyond. People that read my posts know that I am pro treatment, but taking fin or any AA unnecessarily is just ridiculous. If you or anybody else wants to jump on fin or dut without cause, well good luck with that.

Btw guys, does thinning on the sides and nape of neck automatically means I have the dreaded DUPA ��?

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    In a similar position to OP. Got tons of abuse when I posted my story as my hairloss isn't severe (yet). Even though most male members of my family are completely bald, I apparently don't have MPB. Nursedude22, the haters on this site seem to think that you're not suffering from hair loss until you're a NW3. Clearly they can't grasp that the best course of action is catching it early.

Minoxidil, finasteride and RU will serve you well.
    How'd you respond to RU bro? Took miboxidil already for two weeks but started giving me raccoon dark circles, s discontinued it. And I don't know if I should still keep on taking propecia, what if I have DUPA?? That mean la propecia will only make it worst :-/ ugh this is srs causing me so much distress, I can't take it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by nursedude22 View Post
    Btw guys, does thinning on the sides and nape of neck automatically means I have the dreaded DUPA ��?
    Anyone? Please?