+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default RU + Neogenic giving me tender/enlarged nips

Hi all,

Recently started using 60mg RU in 3ml Neogenic daily rather than 100mg RU in 1.5ml KB solution. My nipples immediately feel tender and sore and are roughly 25% bigger.

I haven't made any changes to my diet. The only other factor that I could attribute this to is the fact the weather has recently got significantly colder.

Can has anybody else experienced issues like this following a change in their regime? Is this the start of something serious, or am I overreacting? Please advise me on how to proceed.

Thanks!

Its also worth noting that, at the same time as switching to Neo, I began to apply RU straight after taking a shower; so it is probably entering my scalp more effectively now.

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    Its also worth noting that, at the same time as switching to Neo, I began to apply RU straight after taking a shower; so it is probably entering my scalp more effectively now.
    This is definitely something. Secondly you are mixing RU into a other compound now which might interfere with your skin ability to metabolize the compound(s). In other words your skin has a harder job of clearing out the compounds which would mean more of it can enter your bloodstream. This is just a assumption, but seems logical to me.

You didn't have this problem when mixing with KB, only when mixing with Neogenic?

using topical s on a wet scalp can be dangerous if we speak about systematic absorption of the drug. try it on a dry scalp to start with, and you can try to ad bit more water to your vehicle to reduce the alcohol %.

i noticed a higher incidence rate on forum with people who are using neogenic + ru, but could be coincidence.

This is a very disturbing side effect and it's the exact thing that happened to me when I made my own RU from Kane and mixed it in KB solution. It's not the Neogenic causing this, as I have used this topical for months with no such problems. It is the RU you are using that is causing it.

My nips became tender and puffy and extremely noticeable. It wasn't until I quickly stopped taking the RU that my nips slowly came back to normal. I don't know how about you, but having puffy, tender girl nipples is a huge no-no in my book and not worth continuing usage.

Choice is yours. It's 100% the RU.

Had a similar side effect in addition to testicular pain from 5% ru in kb

This thread about enlarged tender nips was starting to get me a bit excited until I remembered it was a hair loss forum.

@ Swooping | How should I proceed?

@ Suicide | Only when mixing with Neogenic yes, and I've been using less mg of RU since switching.

@ Boldy | I blow-dry my hair beforehand until it is completely dry.

@ StayThick | It's frustrating because I wasn't making a great deal of progress with RU in KB solution, as I was using it after two applications of minoxodil and penetration wasn't very good. Now that it is entering my scalp more effectively, I get side effects...

@ Lifelonglearning | I guess that I'd rather have painful nipples than painful bollocks.

@ Notcoolanymore | Weird that you'd forget in the first place.

Should I expect my nipples to continue to swell and get more sore? At the minute the size and tenderness of them is manageable but if this process is going to escalate, I need to rethink the way I use RU.