X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Plan C
    • Nov 2013

RU + Neogenic giving me tender/enlarged nips

Hi all,

Recently started using 60mg RU in 3ml Neogenic daily rather than 100mg RU in 1.5ml KB solution. My nipples immediately feel tender and sore and are roughly 25% bigger.

I haven't made any changes to my diet. The only other factor that I could attribute this to is the fact the weather has recently got significantly colder.

Can has anybody else experienced issues like this following a change in their regime? Is this the start of something serious, or am I overreacting? Please advise me on how to proceed.

Thanks!
  • Plan C
    • Nov 2013

Its also worth noting that, at the same time as switching to Neo, I began to apply RU straight after taking a shower; so it is probably entering my scalp more effectively now.

Comment

• Swooping
      • May 2014

Originally posted by Plan C
      Its also worth noting that, at the same time as switching to Neo, I began to apply RU straight after taking a shower; so it is probably entering my scalp more effectively now.
      This is definitely something. Secondly you are mixing RU into a other compound now which might interfere with your skin ability to metabolize the compound(s). In other words your skin has a harder job of clearing out the compounds which would mean more of it can enter your bloodstream. This is just a assumption, but seems logical to me.

Comment

• Suicide
        • Oct 2014

You didn't have this problem when mixing with KB, only when mixing with Neogenic?

Comment

• Boldy
          • Jan 2013

using topical s on a wet scalp can be dangerous if we speak about systematic absorption of the drug. try it on a dry scalp to start with, and you can try to ad bit more water to your vehicle to reduce the alcohol %.

i noticed a higher incidence rate on forum with people who are using neogenic + ru, but could be coincidence.

Comment

• StayThick
            • Oct 2012

This is a very disturbing side effect and it's the exact thing that happened to me when I made my own RU from Kane and mixed it in KB solution. It's not the Neogenic causing this, as I have used this topical for months with no such problems. It is the RU you are using that is causing it.

My nips became tender and puffy and extremely noticeable. It wasn't until I quickly stopped taking the RU that my nips slowly came back to normal. I don't know how about you, but having puffy, tender girl nipples is a huge no-no in my book and not worth continuing usage.

Choice is yours. It's 100% the RU.

Comment

• lifelonglearning
              • Jun 2014

Had a similar side effect in addition to testicular pain from 5% ru in kb

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
                • Jun 2013

This thread about enlarged tender nips was starting to get me a bit excited until I remembered it was a hair loss forum.

Comment

• Plan C
                  • Nov 2013

@ Swooping | How should I proceed?

@ Suicide | Only when mixing with Neogenic yes, and I've been using less mg of RU since switching.

@ Boldy | I blow-dry my hair beforehand until it is completely dry.

@ StayThick | It's frustrating because I wasn't making a great deal of progress with RU in KB solution, as I was using it after two applications of minoxodil and penetration wasn't very good. Now that it is entering my scalp more effectively, I get side effects...

@ Lifelonglearning | I guess that I'd rather have painful nipples than painful bollocks.

@ Notcoolanymore | Weird that you'd forget in the first place.

Comment

• Plan C
                    • Nov 2013

Should I expect my nipples to continue to swell and get more sore? At the minute the size and tenderness of them is manageable but if this process is going to escalate, I need to rethink the way I use RU.

Comment

• StayThick
                      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Plan C
                      Should I expect my nipples to continue to swell and get more sore? At the minute the size and tenderness of them is manageable but if this process is going to escalate, I need to rethink the way I use RU.
                      If you're like me, you most likely will continue usuage until you're around a group of friends without your shirt on during an outside pool/event where somebody makes a comment on your pizza nips. Can't make it up. It's what happened to me and I stopped that day. I knew I had the issue but I was desperate to see it through. The minute a good girl friend of mine said "wow, I never noticed but you have very big nipples." I stopped immediately! Fortunately for me, they slowly came back to normal.

Wish you the best. It's won't go away but will get slightly worse.

Comment

• Plan C
                        • Nov 2013

Originally posted by StayThick
                        If you're like me, you most likely will continue usuage until you're around a group of friends without your shirt on during an outside pool/event where somebody makes a comment on your pizza nips. Can't make it up. It's what happened to me and I stopped that day. I knew I had the issue but I was desperate to see it through. The minute a good girl friend of mine said "wow, I never noticed but you have very big nipples." I stopped immediately! Fortunately for me, they slowly came back to normal.

Wish you the best. It's won't go away but will get slightly worse.
                        I can cope with them being this size. If it gets noticeably worse, I'll be taking the same course of action as you.

Comment

• inbrugge
                          • Oct 2013

Same problem here.

I started with Ru in Neogenic at a low dosage. Used it maybe for a week. Had problems downstairs so I quit.

A week later all problems dissappeared.

Couple of weeks later, I decided to try Topical Fin. It really has been working great, my shedding has practically halted. However, Problems downstairs have returned, and as you, my nipples have gotten swollen and they're almost always pointing.

I think I might have been using 2-3 times the normal amount, so that's a factor to consider though.

Now, I will unwantingly be taking a break for a week (or longer) to see how things progress. I'm at the point where I'm somewhat ok with the problem downstatis (as they dissappeared last time I quit Ru), however, the puffy nips is getting quite out of hand. I already have pizza nips by default and I've put on some extra lbs so my man breasts have already gotten bigger than they should be. This, on top, of that is ridicilious and it doesn't show any signs of flattening out, seems to be getting worse by day.

Comment

• Plan C
                            • Nov 2013

Well guys, the nipple situation is definitely getting better. They're barely painful or enlarged anymore. Like with most treatments, my body struggled for a short period but is now adjusting.

Any idea if this is good or bad news with regards to hair loss?

Comment

Working...