Closed Thread

Default This is what Dr Hitzig and Prasad did to me. See Pictures.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AUG3 Right Donor.jpg

Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	35293
    After about ten years of a quarter proscar every other day, and two surgeries with Dr. Wong, it looked to me like I was continuing to thin. So I tried looking for a better solution. I Googled “Hair cloning”. This brought me to YouTube videos from the Prasad clinic, where Dr Hitzig is/was operating out of. I don’t know if they’re still there or not. Anyway, Dr Hitzig claimed his treatment would give a patient more hairs than he started out with pre-op. Basically he said that injecting ACell with PRP into a scalp that has had micro abrasions done to it will grow new hairs.

Name:	AUG10 Center Donor.jpg

Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	35294
    At the consultation he advised that I start taking a half a 5mg finasteride daily. Until not long before then I had gone up to a quarter daily from every other day.

Name:	AUG14 Front Left.jpg

Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	35295
    This would not have been so tragic if he had just ripped me off for a couple thousand dollars and ejected my scalp with that ACell BS, but no, he had to actually do invasive surgery. I don’t know why. And then charge me 15K for it. He took a perfectly good Dr Wong scar, which is pretty much like having no scar at all, if you ask me, and now look. See what he did?

Name:	AUG14 Front Right.jpg

Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	35296
    I expressed interest in having the corners of my hairline lowered. If it can’t be done then lets not do it. Then, at the day of the surgery, it was one of his surgeons who drew the line on my head, which was less conservative. Dr. Hitzig had not arrived until some minutes later. They also didn’t wash my hair before surgery, which I thought was weird. It was almost like going to a barber, not a very professional and safe feeling.

Name:	IMG_0746.jpg

Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	35297
    This was a classic con job. He charged me for a botched surgery and to take more pills. He must have known that his treatment doesn’t do what he claims. He said my Dr Wong scar would actually turn out better with his ACell treatment - he should have left it alone! He said that new donor hairs would grow in its place, that it would regenerate itself. It didn’t!

Name:	IMG_1747.jpg

Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	35298
    I went to Dr. Bernstein in the aftermath to get his advice and he flat out told me “ACell does not grow hair.” He just kinda looked at me with disgust and went on to explain that there had been class action law suits against Dr. Hitzig over the years - I don’t know anything about that. These men, Hitzig and Prasad took advantage of me and I was gullible. They had to have known what they were selling was BS. The only thing I can think of to make sense of this is that Dr Hitzig must have really need cash ASAP and could not problem solve beyond the short term… or however the hell a criminal mind thinks…

Name:	IMG_1895.jpg

Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	35299
    …so let this be his consequences. These men belong in the slammer. I want these photos and my story to be linked with the names Hitzig and Prasad and linked with the words “swindlers”, “scams”, and “monsters” for eternity.

Name:	IMG_2039.jpg

Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	35300

Fellow young sufferers beware. Stay the hell away from Hitzig and stay out of NYC.

Dr. Wong has helped me recover and things are better. Could be worse - I could be painting my head - kidding! kidding!

PS Spencer, I love what you’re doing. I appreciate you!

It is odd how these acell scars all look very similar? Hopefully your experiences will help other people make a better decision. It takes balls to share your experience, and most are to scared to do so, due to the industry standard disclaimers, and threats of being sued.

I also like what Spencer does, and I wish I had found this site earlier. I also enjoy the radio show, perhaps your doctor placed the acell sheet in the wrong layer of tissue? anyway I wish you all the best with your repair, which will be costly due to your doctors incompetence.

ejj

Hi IJE,

It would be great to see how your repair is coming along, I would be really interested to see some pictures. I also am due an update of my repair, for me I opted for beard fue into my scars. Its also interesting how some of these drs are `now` saying acell does not grow hair, perhaps they found that one out by trial and error!!

All the best

ejj

Ejj, I'm sorry to hear about your experience.

I know this is an old thread but I am wondering if Spencer and Dr. Hitzig hashed things out through the years? I know Hitzig filed a lawsuit against Spence in the late nineties for exposing him. There's even threads on the old alt.baldspot newsgroup where spence describes Hitzig as a butcher. Now Hitzig is being interviewed on the show? Just wondering what caused things to drastically change between them. Is it Hitzigs work with Acell?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    Ejj, I'm sorry to hear about your experience.
    Now Hitzig is being interviewed on the show?
    Oh? I haven't been listening. I glue hair systems on now. Hitzig is a bad man. He is in the business of deception.