Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gmill09
    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Swooping
    Awesome result too only 3 months into minoxidil + RU. Cut to same hair length;

hey thats me lol. im still making progress. i keep the top of my hair a little longer to get more coverage. i dont really want to buzz it but i will in two more months. if you guys want i can take a picture and post it with my hair longer. you still might notice some regrowth. i really hope my hair keeps growing back lol. i use ru 10% in 2ml, nizoral, minx, i have a bunch of topical spiro i thought i might as well get rid of so i use that at night. i have a big box of propecia. seriously considering taking a small dose, possibly topically because i feel it only works because some of it gets to the hair. will wait to add anything as powerful as propecia until i plateau

Comment

• gmill09
      • Apr 2015

and honestly i took that before picture in late january and the after picture(that the op posted) was a month ago. so the pictures i posted today are closer to three months.

Comment

• Tenma
        • Nov 2013

Congrats man! the results are amazing. it is very uncommon to reverse aga the way you did. im very impressed with the front, especially. never saw this kind of reversal aside from HTs or people using crazy stuff like oral spiro

Comment

• gmill09
          • Apr 2015

yes, and i wouldn't of done it if it hadn't been for forums like this one . i owe all of you guys. for the inspiration and knowledge. i only wish i hadn't been so apathetic towards my hairloss in the past. i just pray it keeps growing back. like if i get results for another year who knows what i'll have .

Comment

• Haircure
            • May 2014

Originally posted by gmill09
            yes, and i wouldn't of done it if it hadn't been for forums like this one . i owe all of you guys. for the inspiration and knowledge. i only wish i hadn't been so apathetic towards my hairloss in the past. i just pray it keeps growing back. like if i get results for another year who knows what i'll have .
            Hey, how do you prepare your Ru in minox? Do you make mix in the Ru everyday or do you make larger batches?

Comment

• gmill09
              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Haircure
              Hey, how do you prepare your Ru in minox? Do you make mix in the Ru everyday or do you make larger batches?
              i don't put my ru in minox. i usually make 10 day batches. i have been using ~100 mg/ml but this last batch i did 2ml. i think i will settle with 1.5ml for now on. using 70/30 everclear/pg mix. i apply ru wait 30 or so minutes then minox.

Comment

• gmill09
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Pate
                More like 100% plus! He's easily doubled his hair density.

I am exited by that because his before shot is pretty similar to me.

I doubt I will get that sort of result because I am already on fin but it's great to see such a good responder. That is easily one of the very best regrowth stories I have ever seen.
                i don't have the sources in front of me, though if you really want im sure i could go find them..i hope you dont. lol. but i read somewhere fin lowers scalp dht by ~50%. i read ru was ~70%. but i feel ru is dose dependent. it hasn't been studied enough to gauge dosage enough. i don't think there was ever a slick part of my scalp(minus the temples ) i still had very tiny hairs. And also im young; i feel that may be a variable to it. i havent had anysides so i'd say it won't hurt to try

Comment

• Swooping
                  • May 2014

Originally posted by gmill09
                  Good to have you here man. Congratulations with your results. I wish I had started treating my hair loss earlier too. Prevention is generally the key. Regrowth like you have is very nice though, not many people get that indeed!

Comment

• diffuseloser
                    • Sep 2014

Awesome results. I've been on low dose 33mg per ml and had some regrowth but it has stabilised. I'm going to up to dosage next month and hope to get some more regrowth. Your hair loss is strikingly similar to my own.

Comment

• VegetaDBZ
                      • Apr 2015

Hi gmill09 where you get your RU......?

You always mix yourself.?

I see most get @ anageninc or @ kaneshop..?

Comment

• gmill09
                        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by VegetaDBZ
                        Hi gmill09 where you get your RU......?

You always mix yourself.?

I see most get @ anageninc or @ kaneshop..?
                        anagen. and yes i mix it myself

Comment

• champpy
                          • Apr 2015

I live in Texas. Can someone tell me where I would get Propylene Glycol? From what ive seen it looks like I would need a prescription. Am I making this too complicated?

Also, if I bought a premixed solution, is receiving shipment from Kane or Anagen more reliable/faster?

Comment

• gmill09
                            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by champpy
                            I live in Texas. Can someone tell me where I would get Propylene Glycol? From what ive seen it looks like I would need a prescription. Am I making this too complicated?

Also, if I bought a premixed solution, is receiving shipment from Kane or Anagen more reliable/faster?
                            you can get pg from amazon. and i wouldnt buy the premixed. not saying it doesnt work but as we all know RU in a lotion is not very stable. So 50 days of premixed makes me raise an eyebrow. It is not hard to mix. You do need a scale however

Comment

• champpy
                              • Apr 2015

Thanks gmill09.
                              Yeah I want to mix my own but it seems like the PG is the hardest of the materials to obtain.
                              I found some on amazon.
                              Propylene Glycol - Food Grade USP

Is the Food Grade the right type? Has anyone had a hard time getting this to come in the mail?

Comment

• Illusion
                                • Jul 2014

Originally posted by champpy
                                Thanks gmill09.
                                Yeah I want to mix my own but it seems like the PG is the hardest of the materials to obtain.
                                I found some on amazon.
                                Propylene Glycol - Food Grade USP

Is the Food Grade the right type? Has anyone had a hard time getting this to come in the mail?
                                Can't you just buy your PG at your local pharmacy? It was literally that easy for me (and cheap as well).

Comment

Working...