+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

ok batch number 10102013 and the new batch of cb have been tested by hairykirsma.

Chris,
    The CB and RU results are in, and the NMR spectra are attached. Both compounds are of pharmaceutical-grade purity. We could not detect any impurities, and the baselines are textbook-perfect. All the peaks are in their expected positions and the proton integration corresponds to the molecular formula (34 for CB, and 18 for RU). Notice how different the integration is between our spectra and the ones that you sent us from other labs: ours actually add up correctly because we know what we're doing! The baselines are also completely different - notice how rough and noisy their baselines are, which makes it hard to differentiate from impurity. This is how spectra are meant to be done! So, let me reassure you, that the compounds you sent us are of the highest quality and we'd feel comfortable putting it on our heads if we had to.

Post the following attachments to the forum so that they can see our work if they doubt us, and encourage all the haters to compare our results with the other spectra. This is superior to their work.

another test result from a few months ago.

test results for ru third party
    hi chris,
    I am happy to inform you the results look excellent. The compound is very pure and all the hydrogen absorptions are present at the right chemical shifts and match the correct number of hydrogens for the RU structure.

http://pdfcast.org/pdf/kane-test-100-pure

finally, we are testing ru and dia from a group buy and will have results from them as well once the diazoxide group buy closes

Hi lilpauly, the links to this pdf and the others you have posted are broken

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrules View Post
    Hi lilpauly, the links to this pdf and the others you have posted are broken

any updates? thinking, maintenance or regrowth? I switched back from 5 to 2.5% at the hairline and it seems to have the same effect. Hair keeps looking thicker and healthier behind the HT hairline. I have added Topical Anti oxidant ( 5% vitamin C) to combat oxidative stress, this is very important especially or the people who use a hairdryer, RU can protect the dp cells only from androgen caused stress, but not from environmental stress, physical stress or induced oxidative stress caused by excess use of hairdryers.

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    any updates? thinking, maintenance or regrowth? I switched back from 5 to 2.5% at the hairline and it seems to have the same effect. Hair keeps looking thicker and healthier behind the HT hairline. I have added Topical Anti oxidant ( 5% vitamin C) to combat oxidative stress, this is very important especially or the people who use a hairdryer, RU can protect the dp cells only from androgen caused stress, but not from environmental stress, physical stress or induced oxidative stress caused by excess use of hairdryers.
    I think generally oxidative stress isn't an issue though, not if you disable the androgen receptor. Just look at people who suffer from androgen insensitivity syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    I think generally oxidative stress isn't an issue though, not if you disable the androgen receptor. Just look at people who suffer from androgen insensitivity syndrome.
    Agreed it isn't indeed, however reducing ROS in already senescenced cells , or accumulating ros caused by heat shock or environmental stress , can't hurt to keep the cells in shape for longer periods.

This guy added in RU after being 12 years on finasteride. Albeit subtle still had an improvement and claims that it works better than finasteride did all those years. Pretty awesome that after such a long time antagonizing the AR can still give improvement in terms of hair quality.

Hi great topic. My dermatologist prescriped me propecia 3 years ago but I started developing puffy nipples shortly after. I've decided to drop fina and started experimenting with ru58841

I have been using ru58841 5% k&b from kane for almost 2 years now, and hair is still doing better.

My regime is ru minox +biotin tabs. I will add oc000459-ethanol next month for more regrowth

Looking forward to oc000459 and sepip.

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    ok batch number 10102013 and the new batch of cb have been tested by hairykirsma.

Chris,
    The CB and RU results are in, and the NMR spectra are attached. Both compounds are of pharmaceutical-grade purity. We could not detect any impurities, and the baselines are textbook-perfect. All the peaks are in their expected positions and the proton integration corresponds to the molecular formula (34 for CB, and 18 for RU). Notice how different the integration is between our spectra and the ones that you sent us from other labs: ours actually add up correctly because we know what we're doing! The baselines are also completely different - notice how rough and noisy their baselines are, which makes it hard to differentiate from impurity. This is how spectra are meant to be done! So, let me reassure you, that the compounds you sent us are of the highest quality and we'd feel comfortable putting it on our heads if we had to.

Post the following attachments to the forum so that they can see our work if they doubt us, and encourage all the haters to compare our results with the other spectra. This is superior to their work.

Awesome result too only 3 months into minoxidil + RU. Cut to same hair length;