+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by champpy View Post
    Can anyone tell me if there is a better vehicle than the ethanol/PG mixture? Is it certain that the ethanol/PG will actually penetrate the scalp?

Im asking because im now into my second week of using RU with this vehicle and my hair loss seems to be at the same rate as it was prior to starting. I was expecting at least a slight slow down by this point (maybe im overly optimistic) but it really seems like nothing positive is happening.

Is the KB stuff from Kane a better option maybe?
    While im talking about this, does anyone here think that using Minox only once a day is a reason im constantly shedding?
    You will not see results in 2 weeks. Think about the process. Hair cycles are slow, give it 2-3 months to see some changes and perhaps 6 months. Having said that I used for a year and noticed NO change in hair loss or hair growth so I quit it.

By the way I used minoxidil 5% as my base solution after dissolving in 91% alc. This vehicle is well absorbed and should be as good as any. Really, you only want superficial or external layer absortion to prevent systemic effects, right?

I know im impatient, just was hoping the hair loss would slow down some

Robodoc, Can you tell me how much minox you were using as the base? Was it the 70/30 mixture everyone seems to support.... 70% dissolved RU and 30% minox??

Sorry you didn't get any results. Sucks that it helps some ppl and does NOTHING for others

Hahaha yeah, DUT every day did nothing for me at all.

For about 2 weeks my shedding really slowed down after PRP, then blammo, its been on overdrive ever since. I was saying I thought the one a day minox might have been to blame, but I did the PRP around the same time and that's when it really got bad. No density or regrowth that I can tell at all after the PRP. Such a huge waste of money.
    Are you on DUT + RU currently and still losing hair?? That's weird to be honest. DUT + RU is really potent dude. Only DUT is already potent as hell..

Man i know its potent. Thats why cant believe its not working any better. my hair still comes out and bunches everyday. Taking dut, fin ,ru, minox had prp done, tried needling, neogenic, copper peptides, bbimatoprost and NOTHING has stopped my shed. Im doomed lol

Man i know its potent. Thats why cant believe its not working any better. my hair still comes out and bunches everyday. Taking dut, fin ,ru, minox had prp done, tried needling, neogenic, copper peptides, bbimatoprost and NOTHING has stopped my shed. Im doomed lol
    I took RU for a year before I saw any results. I shed like crazy. I had a few monthes with no shed and I saw a huge improvement in a short time. Im starting to shed real bad again but I just switched to minox foam and started finasteride a few months ago. My point is stick with it and don't get impatient

That's a huge fault of mine for sure, but thanks for the reassurance Brock. Im going to stick with it for sure.

Can I ask any of you RU users, did you notice a real decrease in sex drive while on RU?
    I swear the past two weeks my desire has gone downhill.

Not only that but ive been very tired, and even though im tired I keep waking up at odd early hours. Needless to say sleeps been a problem too.

Has anyone else noticed any of these issues since starting RU?

(BTW, I cut out Dut, so now I'm only on Minox, RU and half a Fin tab a day)

Can I ask any of you RU users, did you notice a real decrease in sex drive while on RU?
    I swear the past two weeks my desire has gone downhill.

Not only that but ive been very tired, and even though im tired I keep waking up at odd early hours. Needless to say sleeps been a problem too.

Has anyone else noticed any of these issues since starting RU?
    Decrease in sex drive, yeah.

As for sleep I had some trouble falling asleep for the first...month or so of using it, with the problem gradually declining. No problems with falling asleep or waking up now. Never had a problem with feeling tired.

Never had any issues with sex drive while on RU. As you're also on fin and just off dut, it would be hard to attribute any libido issues directly to RU. Stick with it and hopefully you will get some results. I'm on a break from all treatments right now.

Ive cut the Dut out completely. Diffuse, why did you decide to take a break. Sides too much?

champpy

No nothing to do with sides. Just a bit fed up to be honest. Tired of spending money on treatments and have very little to show for it. I've just bought a new house so can't really afford to spend hundreds of dollars on treatments that may or may not work. RU worked for a while but not really getting any further improvements. It's back as bad as it ever was. Minoxidil just never did nothing for me anyway. I'm considering surrender and just shaving it off completely. Tired of fighting a losing battle.