+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

hi all, i have a few questions about RU.. i apologize if they've already been answered somewhere

1) If I am just trying to maintain what I have/possibly regain some density, would this be a reasonable result to expect from RU?
    2) does it need to be used daily?
    3) has anyone had any success using the premixed (5%) solution from Kane?

thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Frankthetank View Post
    hi all, i have a few questions about RU.. i apologize if they've already been answered somewhere

1) If I am just trying to maintain what I have/possibly regain some density, would this be a reasonable result to expect from RU?
    2) does it need to be used daily?
    3) has anyone had any success using the premixed (5%) solution from Kane?

thank you!
    1.) Yep, exactly that.
    2.) Pretty much everyone seems to use it daily, but obviously nobody really knows what's ideal; almost all of what we do know is based on experimentation from people online.
    3.) Not sure about this one. Some people are wary about premixed solutions, including me. You don't know exactly how much RU is even in it, plus we don't really know how it degrades.

Just wanted to give you all my first full weeks review of using RU. I found that the 1 ml of RU solution wouldn't cover my head so I increased it up to 2 ml. That seems to be doing well enough for now.

I have not noticed any side effects of any kind so far. No sexual problems, no scalp irritation, nothing. So far so good on that side.

As for the hair, I know its only one week but I may be seeing a slight reduction in hair loss. Before I started this my hair loss per day was God awful, like 40 hairs in the sink after I brush my hair. This past week it seems to be held to under 15-20. Id like to get that down to single digits, but this may be a step in the right direction. Ill keep track on it to see if im losing more or less each week.

Nothing to post as far a pictures yet. You wouldnt notice nothing. Ill keep you updated every few weeks if I feel its needed so you all can see the progress, or heaven forbid the lack thereof...

Thank you...!

Just wanted to ask you RU users out there, how long did it take before you noticed any benefit, and what was the first positive sign you noticed?

Round about 3 weeks to a month I started to notice a difference in hair quality/density.

Does RU have any shedding faze or are we lucky enough to skip that.

One reason i avoided Rogaine is I heard it makes hair shed like crazy.

thanks diffuseloser, ill try to keep a watch for that.

Jason, I don't know the answer. I have been shedding ALOT before starting RU. I want to believe its slowed a little since last week. If this holds up for another week I can speak with a little more authority on this.
    For me, so far, I don't see any additional shedding caused by the RU. Hopefully this holds true

hi guys i had some old full premixed 5% ru from mpb solutions and as it may have lost strength decided to add 3 grams of ru powder from anagenic and its looking well mixed.
    By the way the mpb solutions was the plus which makes your scalp tingle to show you have spread the ru over the areas you want to cover.
    Has anyone bought any ru lately from mpb? as i do not get any reply to emails from them anymore.

You're welcome champpy. Best of luck with your RU regimen. I definitely didn't shed more on RU. The shedding I was accustomed to prior to RU didn't seem to worsen by any means. In fact, the shedding decreased considerably even after a couple of weeks. I've been on low dose 33mg for about a year now. I'm going to increase the dosage as efficacy is not what it used to be when I initially started. Also, think I'm going to ditch minox as the vehicle and go 70/30. Need to attack this more than I have been and RU seems to be the best option for a lot of us right now. Hope we can continue this thread and compare notes.