+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy 20 years old losing hair! Please help!!!! :(

Hi everyone,

I'm 20, turning 21 in around 2 weeks and I've been having issues with my hair. I've been seeing my hair falling out a lot in the showers for the past 2 years and I could see my hairline receding over time. I'm very certain that I have MPB. I have a big forehead so it looks very weird with the receding hairline. However, I have to say that my hair is very thick and I also live a healthy lifestyle. I eat healthy and go to the gym everyday.

I've read a lot on this issue and I also read about the big 3. However, I'm not sure if I should take Propecia due to the side effects that many men encountered already. Tomorrow, I will start using the Lipogaine Big 3 Shampoo because I've read good things about it and it contains ketoconazole which will supposedly help prevent further hair loss. What do you guys think I should do? This has been stressing me out for the past year or so and I don't know what to do... Should I use minoxidil too? Hair transplant is probably not an option because I'm still very young. Maybe this is the right time to start doing something about this.

Here are some photos of my hairline... Please help me guys!

Bumpp!!! Please help me guys!!! I really need your help!

I have a natural product that will help. Been using it for seven months. The first thing you notice in about two weeks if not sooner is that your hair will stop or significantly decrease the amount of shedding. After a month to two, you should start seeing new baby hairs which will become real hair. I've been using it religiously for seven months and have seen a huge improvement. The most important is I see very little hair fallout which is normal. This future product is made from some plants from the tropical rainforest. It's quite amazing actually. Ill continue to use it and report the progress

Get on the medications that has been proven, Propecia and Minoxidil and see if you get regrowth/stopped hair loss, then further down the line get a hair transplant if you're not happy, not anything else you can do that will magically cure you, so either you get on the medication or hope that you wont get balder and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Affect View Post
    Get on the medications that has been proven, Propecia and Minoxidil and see if you get regrowth/stopped hair loss, then further down the line get a hair transplant if you're not happy, not anything else you can do that will magically cure you, so either you get on the medication or hope that you wont get balder and move on.
    agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Affect View Post
    Read about propecia/finasteride and get on it asap bro. Don't want to wait too long cause once the hair is gone, it's gone for good.

Best of Luck

Okay,
    Get prescription for propecia,

Get prescription from your docter for 1% finasteride 15% minox 3% acid, take to compound pharmacy. Keep hair.

Use derma roller before application, use sho
    wear shower cap after apply, increase affect by 300%

Unless you aren't human, you will regrow most of your hair.

Make a piggy bank, save 5,000$ (Put at least 300 a month in this) then apply for a care credit card, try to get approved for 5,000
    Get FUE as last result

& do not forget that there are plenty of people in the world Who would still find you attractive.

Minox, Finasteride, and Keto shampoo is really all we have. There are also some experimentals out there if you trust they are safe and effective. Other than that your other option is to keep going bald.

There are known possible side effects from finasteride, but take no other anecdotes as your reason for not trying it out. Side effects happen in a very small percentage of men who have tried finasteride and chances are you would be one of those that are not affected and you can always get off the med if you get sides. My hair loss was similar to yours, maybe a bit better, when I started finasteride & minoxidil about 5 months ago. I can tell you that I'm starting to see results and I probably have norwood 1.5 shape now. If any side effects, I probably thought less about sex for like a week or 2 then went back to humping like crazy, nothing really to document. Think about this as your chance to save the hair you have/recently had. Minoxidil, Nizoral, and Finasteride for sure have to be tried out imo. Good luck.