+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Natur Vital

Default Natur Vital

I've been going through a lot of shedding over the past couple of months and so I tried something called Natur Vital. I have definitely noticed less hairs falling out when I wash my hair but I'm not sure if it's some sort of a placebo effect?

Has anyone else tried it - the reason I went for it is because it's available in Boots (a well known UK retailer/ pharmacy) and so thought rightly or wrongly it's not going to be a snake oil

Just an update and after two weeks of using the intensive serum the number of hairs I lose in the shower has reduced considerably.

It's got saw palmetto in it so it blocks DHT I take it? I think the other ingredients are there to cleanse the scalp. I don't really expect hair to grow back but it seems to have stopped the pretty serious shedding I was experiencing in it's tracks - we're talking about seeing 20 hairs in my hands after applying shampoo to maybe 5 now.

Will continue with the intensive serum for another two weeks and then move onto the maintenance product.

hi johnny how did you get on with natur vital as i have used it before and the results were quite good,i did use the intensive treatment everyday 6mls and after two months started with the large bottle of serum,it has ginsing in as well.

Something you have to keep in mind is that a few weeks of any result has to be taken in carefully as for attributing it's efficacy...different hairs are in different stages...if you have gone through what might have been a shedding phase anyhow and most of your hairs are heading back into anagen, you don't want to attribute it too soon to anything. For your sake I hope you are having success and it continues, but I think if you can maintain the lack of shedding for another 6 months you may be able to say the stuff works.

Saw Palmetto doesn't work for lots of people but for some it does so hopefully you are one of them!

what has happened to johnnyx i presume it did not work.

Yeah, where's Johnny gone with the up-date?! People do vanish off these pages, does make me wonder if a bus came their way whilst they crossed the road?! Hope not..

johnny x is in spammer heaven,note the amount of posts{1-2}while touting less shedding.

he's one of the x men hahaha

I just got an e-mail saying that I've had a reply to this thread - I'm not a spammer and I'll tell you what the deal is :

I don't think it's a miracle cure at all, I think what it does it keeps your scalp in a very nice condition - I've always had a bit of an itchy scalp so what I've done is use the shampoo regularly and the topical treatment 2/3 times a week and I've not turned into a slaphead yet! My hair loss has stabilised but it's perfectly possible that my thinning was caused by an unhealthy scalp and this has sorted that out - I honestly have no idea whether this will help those with hereditary male pattern baldness, my hunch is it won't.