+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    And you know why Zidane looks good right? You know it? Come on it's an easy one...

No, still nothing?! Because he balded from the crown and still has a visible low hair line, that's why. 99% of men will recede, that's why they don't look good.

It's sad that some guys who are NW7 and who have been posting for years cannot pick up something as simple as this.

It's all about the hair line, even when shaved. Once it's gone, say goodbye to your facial proportions, and welcome to the realm of the ugly men.

That's why I went out of my way to get that back with a HT, even though I'll shave my head. And that's why SMP is so popular.
    Not true. Zidane can be a full blown NW7 and still look as good. Recently, I gave my picture to an SMP clinic to photoshop it to show me how would I look with an SMP. And guess what, I was looking way worse than what I look now. My face is already in proportion, despite being NW7. I think, that is because I have a longish nose and my head is not too big. Somewhat like the Rude character from Final fantasy that I posted above. That guy Rude at least doesn't have the hairline shadow you are talking about, but still looks awesome, even better than Zidane. The benefit of having a long nose I think is, even if you go for an HT, you could afford a very high hairline. For a shorter nose, you need a lower hairline, as the distance between your nose and hairline should be approximately equal to your nose length.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post

99% of men will recede, that's why they don't look good.

Aha 99 % you say? Cool story bro.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Not true. Zidane can be a full blown NW7 and still look as good. Recently, I gave my picture to an SMP clinic to photoshop it to show me how would I look with an SMP. And guess what, I was looking way worse than what I look now. My face is already in proportion, despite being NW7. I think, that is because I have a longish nose and my head is not too big. Somewhat like the Rude character from Final fantasy that I posted above. That guy Rude at least doesn't have the hairline shadow you are talking about, but still looks awesome, even better than Zidane. The benefit of having a long nose I think is, even if you go for an HT, you could afford a very high hairline. For a shorter nose, you need a lower hairline, as the distance between your nose and hairline should be approximately equal to your nose length.
    Go off and live your life man instead of hanging around these boards. You obviously have no need for support regarding your MPB since it makes you look better than with hair right? Or.....?

Baldozer is one of the dudes that actually looks good bald. I think he still wouldn't mind having his hair back, but can still live his life and be happy as a NW7. Lucky guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    Aha 99 % you say? Cool story bro.
    I meant those who are suffering from MPB. Having MPB without any recession is pretty rare. I was one of those rare guys with no recession at all though.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Baldozer is one of the dudes that actually looks good bald. I think he still wouldn't mind having his hair back, but can still live his life and be happy as a NW7. Lucky guy.
    It's called being delusional, not lucky. If you stare in the mirror long enough and keep telling yourself that you're good looking, you'll be good looking, but once you step foot in society, you'll be reverted back to your good ol self in no time. I've ran delusional game before too, told myself that hair didn't matter and nobody cares etc. Well, I quickly learned that good looks are the most important thing one can have during their lifetime. If you're born good looking, life will always be on easy mode no matter what you do. It's the ugly/bald people that have life on hard mode and have to earn everything they're given rather than the good looking people who always get everything handed to them for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    It's called being delusional, not lucky. If you stare in the mirror long enough and keep telling yourself that you're good looking, you'll be good looking, but once you step foot in society, you'll be reverted back to your good ol self in no time. I've ran delusional game before too, told myself that hair didn't matter and nobody cares etc. Well, I quickly learned that good looks are the most important thing one can have during their lifetime. If you're born good looking, life will always be on easy mode no matter what you do. It's the ugly/bald people that have life on hard mode and have to earn everything they're given rather than the good looking people who always get everything handed to them for nothing.
    Actually many women have also told me that I look good. So, no, I'm not delusional.

Actually many women have also told me that I look good. So, no, I'm not delusional.
    LOL I'm very interested to see what these women look like.

Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    LOL I'm very interested to see what these women look like.
    Its not my objective to be attractive to every woman anyway. Some woman would find me attractive, while others not. Its OK. There are far far more important things in life to worry about than just look like a male model.

There are far far more important things in life to worry about than just look like a male model.
    You clearly never lived the life of a good looking guy.