+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    Senior Member baldozer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bald Head Island
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    And you know why Zidane looks good right? You know it? Come on it's an easy one...



    No, still nothing?! Because he balded from the crown and still has a visible low hair line, that's why. 99% of men will recede, that's why they don't look good.

    It's sad that some guys who are NW7 and who have been posting for years cannot pick up something as simple as this.

    It's all about the hair line, even when shaved. Once it's gone, say goodbye to your facial proportions, and welcome to the realm of the ugly men.

    That's why I went out of my way to get that back with a HT, even though I'll shave my head. And that's why SMP is so popular.
    Not true. Zidane can be a full blown NW7 and still look as good. Recently, I gave my picture to an SMP clinic to photoshop it to show me how would I look with an SMP. And guess what, I was looking way worse than what I look now. My face is already in proportion, despite being NW7. I think, that is because I have a longish nose and my head is not too big. Somewhat like the Rude character from Final fantasy that I posted above. That guy Rude at least doesn't have the hairline shadow you are talking about, but still looks awesome, even better than Zidane. The benefit of having a long nose I think is, even if you go for an HT, you could afford a very high hairline. For a shorter nose, you need a lower hairline, as the distance between your nose and hairline should be approximately equal to your nose length.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post

    99% of men will recede, that's why they don't look good.

    .
    Aha 99 % you say? Cool story bro.

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Not true. Zidane can be a full blown NW7 and still look as good. Recently, I gave my picture to an SMP clinic to photoshop it to show me how would I look with an SMP. And guess what, I was looking way worse than what I look now. My face is already in proportion, despite being NW7. I think, that is because I have a longish nose and my head is not too big. Somewhat like the Rude character from Final fantasy that I posted above. That guy Rude at least doesn't have the hairline shadow you are talking about, but still looks awesome, even better than Zidane. The benefit of having a long nose I think is, even if you go for an HT, you could afford a very high hairline. For a shorter nose, you need a lower hairline, as the distance between your nose and hairline should be approximately equal to your nose length.
    Go off and live your life man instead of hanging around these boards. You obviously have no need for support regarding your MPB since it makes you look better than with hair right? Or.....?

  4. #14
    Senior Member Notcoolanymore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    A place hot as hell
    Posts
    2,268

    Default

    Baldozer is one of the dudes that actually looks good bald. I think he still wouldn't mind having his hair back, but can still live his life and be happy as a NW7. Lucky guy.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    Aha 99 % you say? Cool story bro.
    I meant those who are suffering from MPB. Having MPB without any recession is pretty rare. I was one of those rare guys with no recession at all though.

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Follicle Island
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Baldozer is one of the dudes that actually looks good bald. I think he still wouldn't mind having his hair back, but can still live his life and be happy as a NW7. Lucky guy.
    It's called being delusional, not lucky. If you stare in the mirror long enough and keep telling yourself that you're good looking, you'll be good looking, but once you step foot in society, you'll be reverted back to your good ol self in no time. I've ran delusional game before too, told myself that hair didn't matter and nobody cares etc. Well, I quickly learned that good looks are the most important thing one can have during their lifetime. If you're born good looking, life will always be on easy mode no matter what you do. It's the ugly/bald people that have life on hard mode and have to earn everything they're given rather than the good looking people who always get everything handed to them for nothing.

  7. #17
    Senior Member baldozer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bald Head Island
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    It's called being delusional, not lucky. If you stare in the mirror long enough and keep telling yourself that you're good looking, you'll be good looking, but once you step foot in society, you'll be reverted back to your good ol self in no time. I've ran delusional game before too, told myself that hair didn't matter and nobody cares etc. Well, I quickly learned that good looks are the most important thing one can have during their lifetime. If you're born good looking, life will always be on easy mode no matter what you do. It's the ugly/bald people that have life on hard mode and have to earn everything they're given rather than the good looking people who always get everything handed to them for nothing.
    Actually many women have also told me that I look good. So, no, I'm not delusional.

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Follicle Island
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Actually many women have also told me that I look good. So, no, I'm not delusional.
    LOL I'm very interested to see what these women look like.

  9. #19
    Senior Member baldozer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bald Head Island
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    LOL I'm very interested to see what these women look like.
    Its not my objective to be attractive to every woman anyway. Some woman would find me attractive, while others not. Its OK. There are far far more important things in life to worry about than just look like a male model.

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Follicle Island
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    There are far far more important things in life to worry about than just look like a male model.
    You clearly never lived the life of a good looking guy.

Similar Threads

  1. Dualgen 15% doesn't work.
    By VictimOfDHT in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-28-2015, 04:57 PM
  2. Hair doesn't fall out but can be pulled out?
    By The Prestige in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-05-2013, 10:08 AM
  3. Why doesn't Spencer interact with us more?
    By Breaking Bald in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 06:55 PM
  4. The world doesn't owe you anything
    By yeahyeahyeah in forum Hair Loss Rants
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 07:06 PM
  5. What if Propecia doesn't work?
    By standbyme in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-14-2011, 09:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

I'm going to test a LLLT helmet. Tracking my results here
03-28-2017 09:54 AM
by FAA952
Last Post By FAA952
Yesterday 11:14 PM
Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.
08-21-2014 08:44 AM
by Jazz1
Last Post By JohnMPB
Yesterday 10:29 PM
How long will I last?
Yesterday 01:52 PM
by Sean123
Last Post By mrclean
Yesterday 08:30 PM
KSL Glasgow - Court Action
10-09-2017 05:34 AM
Last Post By mrclean
Yesterday 06:26 PM
Can I get a Norwood diagnosis?
09-26-2017 05:08 AM
by bonitis
Last Post By Hirschzd01
Yesterday 04:25 PM