+ Reply to Thread

Default Tonight's Bald Truth taught me a lesson.

I gotta just try finasteride once...Even if I'm a Norwood 7 full bald, maybe some fuzz will grow back and give me an appearance of a fuzzy Norwood 7 which is better than a slick bald Norwood 7.

Shoutout to Notcoolanymore, my forum mentor for coming on the air...That cat man knows his stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    I gotta just try finasteride once...Even if I'm a Norwood 7 full bald, maybe some fuzz will grow back and give me an appearance of a fuzzy Norwood 7 which is better than a slick bald Norwood 7.

Shoutout to Notcoolanymore, my forum mentor for coming on the air...That cat man knows his stuff!
    Yeah, I had to call the show since I was actually off during its' broadcast for a change. I was pretty nervous being on the air and all, but I am glad I finally made myself part of the show.

Are you serious about taking fin? If you are, good luck. Maybe you will be one of those guys that will make a huge improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post

If you aren't taking finasteride, I don't see why you are complaining about balding. It's #1 action you should take in case of MPB.

I heard your call too Notcool, it was very interesting . I plan to call too someday, but I'm also very nervous, especially since I will call from Belgium with Skype, I don't even know if it will work.

FightTL: I don't think you can expect much improvement with finasteride if you're already a NW7, but that's just my opinion.

I was not up at 2am... So missed the show but look forward to listening to it when it goes up.

Fred970, Feel free to email me at support@spexhair.com if you are interested in calling into the UK show as we plan to relaunch it shortly. That goes also for anyone who would like to speak with Spencer on The Bald Truth UK show.

Regards
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

I was nervous and had a million things I wanted to say, so I am not sure I was even making any sense, but I am glad I called. It is cool hearing the "regulars" on the show, but I also like hearing new callers tell their story. Fred, you would make a really good caller. You have been a huge contributor to this community for years and have a pretty interesting story and view of life as a hair loss sufferer. I hope one day you do call. I am not sure how it works making the call from over seas, but Scorpion called the show a few times and he was coming through loud and clear.

Are the UK shows posted anywhere after they are recorded? The US shows are posted on Youtube on the Guysfromqueens channel, what about the UK shows? I'd like to listen to those shows also.

Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

I really admire Spex. He looks literally like he is 21 years old. What a great looking guy, and he helps people out so much with his honest feedback...

I think one guy last night Vic DC also mentioned Spex helped him out. It seems every sufferer has been benefited by Spex at some point.

Thanks Mate!