Using rogaine, shedding lots of tiny hairs??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ramazan
    • Aug 2011

Using rogaine, shedding lots of tiny hairs??

Can anyone explain to me why I'm shedding lots of tiny small hairs? I have been using rogaine on and off, but the last 3-months i have been using it 2 times a day. The length of my hairs is like 0,4 inches but the hair that I'm shedding is only about 0,13 inches?
  • Ramazan
    • Aug 2011

No one? Come on Guys i have noticed that a major part og these tiny hairs are fromthe side of my head, which also seems to be pretty thin compared to theback of my head?

Comment

• Jazz1
      Inactive
      • Aug 2012

Give it time you just said your using it on and off, use it regular this time
      And give it 6 months.

Comment

• Ramazan
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Jazz1
        Give it time you just said your using it on and off, use it regular this time
        And give it 6 months.
        The thing that is bothering me is the shedding from the sides of my head! Why is this happening? They all have a white bulb at the end. My sides seem to be thin also? Or is just because my hair is growing after a busscut? I feel like shit!

Comment

• Ramazan
          • Aug 2011

Uploaded some pics. Is this due to MPB? I got myself a buzzcut 1 month ago, and these pics are taken today. Even the back of my head around th neck-region is thinning?

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

• Ramazan
            • Aug 2011

Could anyone pls take a look at the pics and tell me how it looks? The Pictures are 1 month after a buzzcut (3mm)

Comment

Working...