Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balding1983
    • Sep 2013

POlaris labs products

I am interested in trying out the Polaris labs products, particularly their Minoxidil lotion containing topical finasteride (NR-10).

I live in the UK and have been finding it difficult in sourcing it. Has anyone here have any experience with it? Where do you buy it from? I can't seem to find anyone selling it apart from a couple of ebay sellers.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
  • jimpc
    • Sep 2014

Retailer of polaris minoxidil 15 , minoxidil 10 , 15% minoxidil , minoxidil cream , minoxidil shampoo , polaris minoxidil , polaris NR-11 , polaris NR-10 , polaris NR-09 , polaris NR-08 , polaris NR-07 , dualgen 15

Comment

• Jazz1
      Inactive
      • Aug 2012

Here you go same seller from above address:

Try the NR-11

Comment

• Hair Bear
        • Feb 2012

Buy 1 get the second at 50% off

Also has anyone seen or tried FOLIGAIN.AT3 HAIR REGROWTH SERUM?

Comment

• Hair Bear
          • Feb 2012

I have also just ordered 2 bottles of NR-11 HAIR REGROWTH TREATMENT 12% MINOXIDIL (2 fl oz) 60ml and will commence my trial asap.

Comment

• balding1983
            • Sep 2013

Thanks guys.
            Does anyone have any experience using these products?

Comment

• balding1983
              • Sep 2013

No one's used these products?

Comment

• Jazz1
                Inactive
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by balding1983
                No one's used these products?

I have obtained NR-11 and NR-10 but I'm not using them as I want to see how I go with Susan who's compounded me mixture like promox.

Comment

• balding1983
                  • Sep 2013

I want a product with topical finasteride. I don't understand how these guys on ebay and the other link above can sell it without a prescription? Unless, they don't actually contain any in the first place.

Comment

• Jazz1
                    Inactive
                    • Aug 2012

I want a product with topical finasteride. I don't understand how these guys on ebay and the other link above can sell it without a prescription? Unless, they don't actually contain any in the first place.
                    I might be selling mine as I'm happy with Susan's product, if your interested il Let you know .

Comment

• Eire1980
                      • Dec 2013

hi guy's

i am using NR8 and i want to order more off http://www.minoxidil15express.com but dont want to pay the £10.95 shipping as i paid it before and its meant to be once off..anyone order 2nd time round??

@jazz - i am pretty scared off taking fin orally, i know you bought the minox / fin shampoo..whats it like and how much fin is in it? - thanks!

Comment

• 35YrsAfter
                        Doctor Representative
                        • Aug 2012

Perhaps email spam filters are shielding some of us from the harsh reality that there's an overpopulation of scam artists. How easy it would be to fake finasteride. How would anyone know? No one would do that though, we live in a world filled with honesty and virtue. What's the likelyhood of that happening?

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - forhair.com - Cole Hair Transplant, 1045 Powers Place, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011 - email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
                        The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
                        Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Comment

• Jazz1
                          Inactive
                          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Eire1980
                          hi guy's

i am using NR8 and i want to order more off http://www.minoxidil15express.com but dont want to pay the £10.95 shipping as i paid it before and its meant to be once off..anyone order 2nd time round??

@jazz - i am pretty scared off taking fin orally, i know you bought the minox / fin shampoo..whats it like and how much fin is in it? - thanks!
                          I found the shampoo to be bullshit made me shed hairs finesteride is weak 0.05% ! Wait let me post a picture to Proove what I have from polaris labs to be honest I'm more happy with Susan's/Dr Klein formula it's the best.

Also using topical finesteride is much less sides compared to oral, read my thread if there's one guy who's had major sides on FIN it's me, there's ways to counter them and 4 years later I'm on FIN no sides doing great .

Also the above website and seller is legit as I contacted polaris pharma trading and that's their disturbing sites, the laws in china are less harsh compared to USA! Hence why they sell things easily in Europe etc!

Comment

• Jazz1
                            Inactive
                            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Eire1980
                            hi guy's

How long you been on it? Where are you based?

Comment

• Jazz1
                              Inactive
                              • Aug 2012

Out of all this I prefer dr kleins which is no longer available since he died without prescription, so now I use Susan's which is duplicate of Dr kleins . The NR-10 is very gritty for a big company that seems to have no mixed very well!

Comment

Working...