+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kissmyscalp View Post
    I use Polaris NR07 for about 10 months and I can say it doesn't work at all.
    I can say now that azelaic acid , adenosine, retinol, apple polyphenol, saw palmetto doesn't help for baldness.
    First 4 month I got nice regrowth and after I start shedding like crazy. Shed never ends.

My hairline is totaly destroy right now.
    Everywhere I put minoxidil, I lost density like never, on healthy hairs too.

I bald since 10 years (MPB not agressive), I am 30 years old. I lost as much hair as the last 10 years since I start minoxidil.

Do we have long term studies on minoxidil? IMO It's a crap that just give some regrowth at start but after it kills hair and accelerates baldness.

I regret to have fallen into this trap.
    I'd like to stop minoxidil but I am afraid of the consequences.
    Sorry to hear that man
    I didn't start minox for now but i would like to give it a try ! I bought already the NR07.

I'm curious about to know some experts feedback about your bad experience. It's very strange because minox is not designed to destroy hair

Hi guys I have said this before I have sent emails to susan and never had a reply whats up jazz? and if this stuff she mixes is so good and even dr klines products why is there not more success.
    Its like dr proctors proxiphen its supposed to work but the formula was shit it was in a tiny tub and like thick clay and then theres dr lewenberg formula minox with tretinoin which like dr klines he also has loads of pictures of success in regrowing hair who do we beleave?

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Hi guys I have said this before I have sent emails to susan and never had a reply whats up jazz? and if this stuff she mixes is so good and even dr klines products why is there not more success.
    Its like dr proctors proxiphen its supposed to work but the formula was shit it was in a tiny tub and like thick clay and then theres dr lewenberg formula minox with tretinoin which like dr klines he also has loads of pictures of success in regrowing hair who do we beleave?
    Doke I really don't know mate it's best to call them as I dont work for any of them apart from passing on details to help people.

Your right about Dr proctors products I bought them and although I was happy using tiny amounts and the discount they provided when I bought 6 Vials, I simpy could not carry on due to very bad skin reaction.

If you check my threads on hairlosshelp, I opened a thread 2 years back asking who was using Dr Kleins products and I got no response, simply because people immediately called it snake oil due to the cost and not even trying the product themselves.
    I then decided to use the search function and found mixed reviews, but more reviews on hairsite and regrowth forum.
    I decided to take the plunge and ordered his lotions, I never looked back since as I had maintained great success. This year I added the 10% DMI sprays, I bought the kits they sold, again I never used the Dr kleins stuff as he advised as that was an overkill and of course expensive. I was very happy using them both once per day and regaining more thickness in my regime.

There is plenty of success pictures unlike mine, search hairsite as this forum won't let me link other forum pictures etc.

I make it clear to anyone nothing is a cure, nothing beats the Big3. Adding these to my regime for me have been a great success, I'm not here to sell anyone anything and I seriously could not care if you guys buy the products or not as I'm not a sales person and I don't work for any company I have a full time job.

I'm only here to help others and pass back help in the community as it is only fair as the forums and the people were the ones who helped save my hair!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Doke I really don't know mate it's best to call them as I dont work for any of them apart from passing on details to help people.

Your right about Dr proctors products I bought them and although I was happy using tiny amounts and the discount they provided when I bought 6 Vials, I simpy could not carry on due to very bad skin reaction.

If you check my threads on hairlosshelp, I opened a thread 2 years back asking who was using Dr Kleins products and I got no response, simply because people immediately called it snake oil due to the cost and not even trying the product themselves.
    I then decided to use the search function and found mixed reviews, but more reviews on hairsite and regrowth forum.
    I decided to take the plunge and ordered his lotions, I never looked back since as I had maintained great success. This year I added the 10% DMI sprays, I bought the kits they sold, again I never used the Dr kleins stuff as he advised as that was an overkill and of course expensive. I was very happy using them both once per day and regaining more thickness in my regime.

There is plenty of success pictures unlike mine, search hairsite as this forum won't let me link other forum pictures etc.

I make it clear to anyone nothing is a cure, nothing beats the Big3. Adding these to my regime for me have been a great success, I'm not here to sell anyone anything and I seriously could not care if you guys buy the products or not as I'm not a sales person and I don't work for any company I have a full time job.

I'm only here to help others and pass back help in the community as it is only fair as the forums and the people were the ones who helped save my hair!
    Hi jazz whats up my friend ?Very good answer and it makes sense , you're right , I personally couldn't find that much of information about his product on internet , but we need to consider something ! This product is really expensive ! so people think its snake oil ! I also can say dr.klein doesn't look honest with me ( I know you swear on him and you think he was a good guy and I respect to you ) ,BTW , good product is not related to the character of person , In addition , the ingredients in promox really make sense ! all of them are elements which people talk about that in forum for many years ( although azelaic acid and tretinion not FDA approved and I really don't care) and I think because its not very famous so we can't find enough information of it , Lets put it this way , consider the Lipogaine , I personally use it and its really much better than rogaine or generic minox , when I want to buy it I searched a lot and I couldn't find much information about that in forums around one year ago ! But I got really good result with that and my pictures was on forum , So? even the product which was one of the best seller in amazon wasn't have that much of success stories on forums , As jazz always say he took the risk ! Me personally ? I would do the same , Its all about risking ! No one can help our hairloss except than us ! last , Jazz is talking very exciting about the products and thats why people sometimes missunderstood him and think he wants to sale them , He is a very dedicated and helped us .

Quote Originally Posted by Parsia View Post
    Hi jazz whats up my friend ?Very good answer and it makes sense , you're right , I personally couldn't find that much of information about his product on internet , but we need to consider something ! This product is really expensive ! so people think its snake oil ! I also can say dr.klein doesn't look honest with me ( I know you swear on him and you think he was a good guy and I respect to you ) ,BTW , good product is not related to the character of person , In addition , the ingredients in promox really make sense ! all of them are elements which people talk about that in forum for many years ( although azelaic acid and tretinion not FDA approved and I really don't care) and I think because its not very famous so we can't find enough information of it , Lets put it this way , consider the Lipogaine , I personally use it and its really much better than rogaine or generic minox , when I want to buy it I searched a lot and I couldn't find much information about that in forums around one year ago ! But I got really good result with that and my pictures was on forum , So? even the product which was one of the best seller in amazon wasn't have that much of success stories on forums , As jazz always say he took the risk ! Me personally ? I would do the same , Its all about risking ! No one can help our hairloss except than us ! last , Jazz is talking very exciting about the products and thats why people sometimes missunderstood him and think he wants to sale them , He is a very dedicated and helped us .

Thanks for the kind words, there are several products on the market that work alongside the Big3, anything I buy i try and keep proof. The problem we have is most crap on the market is snake oil, most people end up wasting tons of money on junk.

Parsia you are right in regards to Dr Klein some people found him rude when he told them to use his product 4 times per day. I always went along with what he said but never followed his guidelines. On the other hand Susan is more honest, speaks clearly and is not afraid in voicing her opinions. Although like Dr Klein has upset patients, Doke feels upset she has not replied to his emails, which I can understand him being upset as she has replied to everyone else.

I have nothing bad to say about Dr Klein or Susan as my experience is different, both have provided me with quality products, both products have worked superb and both people have been great.

Parsia what are you using in the end? Polaris? Dr kleins? Or Susan's? What's your current regime now bro?

Thanks for the kind words, there are several products on the market that work alongside the Big3, anything I buy i try and keep proof. The problem we have is most crap on the market is snake oil, most people end up wasting tons of money on junk.

Parsia you are right in regards to Dr Klein some people found him rude when he told them to use his product 4 times per day. I always went along with what he said but never followed his guidelines. On the other hand Susan is more honest, speaks clearly and is not afraid in voicing her opinions. Although like Dr Klein has upset patients, Doke feels upset she has not replied to his emails, which I can understand him being upset as she has replied to everyone else.

I have nothing bad to say about Dr Klein or Susan as my experience is different, both have provided me with quality products, both products have worked superb and both people have been great.

Parsia what are you using in the end? Polaris? Dr kleins? Or Susan's? What's your current regime now bro?
    Thanks from your kind words too buddy , Actually he may looks rude ( because in new york business people are not very friendly when it comes to customer service ) but I don't have any problem with that. Mine is not even that he told me to use product for 4 times ( which doesn't make sense) , as I said before he offered me a discount for combo package ( promox lotion and liquid I guess) and then I mentioned him , the price he offered was even more expensive than his website. and he said oh yes ! ok I would give you that price, I didn't like his attitude about selling his product more expensive to me! Thats why I had doubt with him , But I should mention that his products ingredients looks the best minoxidil compound which I have ever found ! For sure , I respect to the faith that you have to him and I understand how much you like him and I'm really sorry that he passed away because you have good memory of him also .
    My regimen is still the same that I have post you a few weeks ago , I may switch from Rogaine foam 5 % to lipogaine ( which I have really good result with that last year) and then if the promox would be available for sale I would definitely give it a try , I never used promox jazz but I really like to buy it and use it , I believe lipogaine is really good compound minoxidil which has keto , saw palmetto , retinol , fatty acids , emu oil and GLA, ALA, Linoleic Acid and Oleic Acid . I will keep to use it before promox would be available.

thats too bad to hear about polaris was hoping

Quote Originally Posted by Parsia View Post
    Thanks from your kind words too buddy , Actually he may looks rude ( because in new york business people are not very friendly when it comes to customer service ) but I don't have any problem with that. Mine is not even that he told me to use product for 4 times ( which doesn't make sense) , as I said before he offered me a discount for combo package ( promox lotion and liquid I guess) and then I mentioned him , the price he offered was even more expensive than his website. and he said oh yes ! ok I would give you that price, I didn't like his attitude about selling his product more expensive to me! Thats why I had doubt with him , But I should mention that his products ingredients looks the best minoxidil compound which I have ever found ! For sure , I respect to the faith that you have to him and I understand how much you like him and I'm really sorry that he passed away because you have good memory of him also .
    My regimen is still the same that I have post you a few weeks ago , I may switch from Rogaine foam 5 % to lipogaine ( which I have really good result with that last year) and then if the promox would be available for sale I would definitely give it a try , I never used promox jazz but I really like to buy it and use it , I believe lipogaine is really good compound minoxidil which has keto , saw palmetto , retinol , fatty acids , emu oil and GLA, ALA, Linoleic Acid and Oleic Acid . I will keep to use it before promox would be available.

Well good luck hope to works out for you, how is your hairloss currently?

Well good luck hope to works out for you, how is your hairloss currently?
    Thanks for asking dude and your concern , Thats why I like you to care about people you know I have stopped polaris -nr10 and lipogaine and my regimen 6 months ago ( huge mistake), I lost all I gained and then I get back to my current regimen 5 weeks ago I, have really bad shedding with rogaine foam( at 5 weeks ) + fin 0.5 ( at 3 weeks ) . It really scares me , I always had around 30-40 in bathroom , now it goes to 80-90 just in shower . thats why I want to switch to lipogaine again , u have any suggestion?

Definitly, I still loosing my hair at high speed. It's so scary. Looks like I stopped all treatment.
    I was ~NW 0.5 / 1 at my best (6 month ago). I'll be NW3 now.

My current regimen is Polaris NR07 and Genhair Topical Fin.
    I'll wait another month (maybe it's a shed but I don't think so). If no regrowth, I would return to what worked for me even if it is expensive and boring.