+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

hi guy's

i am using NR8 and i want to order more off http://www.minoxidil15express.com but dont want to pay the £10.95 shipping as i paid it before and its meant to be once off..anyone order 2nd time round??

@jazz - i am pretty scared off taking fin orally, i know you bought the minox / fin shampoo..whats it like and how much fin is in it? - thanks!

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by balding1983 View Post
    I want a product with topical finasteride. I don't understand how these guys on ebay and the other link above can sell it without a prescription? Unless, they don't actually contain any in the first place.
    Perhaps email spam filters are shielding some of us from the harsh reality that there's an overpopulation of scam artists. How easy it would be to fake finasteride. How would anyone know? No one would do that though, we live in a world filled with honesty and virtue. What's the likelyhood of that happening?

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - forhair.com - Cole Hair Transplant, 1045 Powers Place, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011 - email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Eire1980 View Post
    hi guy's

i am using NR8 and i want to order more off http://www.minoxidil15express.com but dont want to pay the £10.95 shipping as i paid it before and its meant to be once off..anyone order 2nd time round??

@jazz - i am pretty scared off taking fin orally, i know you bought the minox / fin shampoo..whats it like and how much fin is in it? - thanks!
    I found the shampoo to be bullshit made me shed hairs finesteride is weak 0.05% ! Wait let me post a picture to Proove what I have from polaris labs to be honest I'm more happy with Susan's/Dr Klein formula it's the best.

Also using topical finesteride is much less sides compared to oral, read my thread if there's one guy who's had major sides on FIN it's me, there's ways to counter them and 4 years later I'm on FIN no sides doing great .

Also the above website and seller is legit as I contacted polaris pharma trading and that's their disturbing sites, the laws in china are less harsh compared to USA! Hence why they sell things easily in Europe etc!

hi guy's

How long you been on it? Where are you based?

Out of all this I prefer dr kleins which is no longer available since he died without prescription, so now I use Susan's which is duplicate of Dr kleins . The NR-10 is very gritty for a big company that seems to have no mixed very well!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    How long you been on it? Where are you based?
    hey Jazz, only one bottle down, said i'd test it out...based in Dublin...fin isn't legal here, only in the form of proscar..i'd be pretty sure it would be stoppped at customs..

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I found the shampoo to be bullshit made me shed hairs finesteride is weak 0.05% ! Wait let me post a picture to Proove what I have from polaris labs to be honest I'm more happy with Susan's/Dr Klein formula it's the best.

Also using topical finesteride is much less sides compared to oral, read my thread if there's one guy who's had major sides on FIN it's me, there's ways to counter them and 4 years later I'm on FIN no sides doing great .

Also the above website and seller is legit as I contacted polaris pharma trading and that's their disturbing sites, the laws in china are less harsh compared to USA! Hence why they sell things easily in Europe etc!
    hey only saw this post..cheers...BTW Fair play on sticking with the forum...alot of people would move on if fin was maintaining...your a good support to many on here

hey only saw this post..cheers...BTW Fair play on sticking with the forum...alot of people would move on if fin was maintaining...your a good support to many on here
    Thanks for the kind words, it's only fair I provide help back in the community as my hard times it was the forums that saved me from depression .

hey Jazz, only one bottle down, said i'd test it out...based in Dublin...fin isn't legal here, only in the form of proscar..i'd be pretty sure it would be stoppped at customs..
    They never bother I never had issues with customs on medication unless it's illegal drugs or something. How is the Polaris stuff working? The NR-10 is very gritty.

People always bash propecia for sides but its amazing how many products come out that piggyback of propecia the discoveries that came with it. I mean propecia basically made MPB a treatable thing it was the biggest step forward in MPB history by far