• Show
Clear All
  • lifelonglearning
    • Jun 2014

Only downside its 56.39 for international shipping

Comment

• Sogeking
      • Feb 2011

There are still safety concerns. Since it will go through epidermal layer better CB might get in greater quantity to the bloodstream. All those trials by Cosmo so far probably weren't with such a good vehicle especially with acne cream. Any thoughts on this?

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

Originally posted by Sogeking
        There are still safety concerns. Since it will go through epidermal layer better CB might get in greater quantity to the bloodstream. All those trials by Cosmo so far probably weren't with such a good vehicle especially with acne cream. Any thoughts on this?
        Not exactly, its supposed to bind REAL WELL to the receptor... the fact that it breaks down fast rendering its systemic effects quickly AFTER it hits the bloodstream seems to be a last resort safety measure.

Hopefully this vehicle works....

Comment

• lifelonglearning
          • Jun 2014

I dont think that matters because they said that "in blood it quickly metabolizes to cortexolon and thus only has very minimal side effects" and in their phase 2 acne study "there were no adverse events and statistical significance was attained in comparison to placebo"

Comment

• Justinian
            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Sogeking
            The aim of this study was to investigate the antiandrogenic activity of a new monoester of cortexolone, cortexolone 17alpha-propionate (CAS 19608-29-8, CB-03-01). Although the compound displayed a strong local antiandrogenic activity in hamster's flank organ test, it did not exhibit antiandrogenic a …

"Its pharmacological activity seemed to be primarily related to its ability to antagonistically compete at androgen receptor level; nevertheless its primary pharmacological target needs to be further investigated. Its topical activity, along with the apparent absence of systemic effects, anticipates this compound to have the potential of representing a novel and safe therapeutic approach for androgen-dependent skin disorders."

I'm pretty sure there are more studies out there since this one (it's fairly old) if you do a Google search.

Comment

• hellouser
              • May 2012

Could this stuff be used for anything else?? Tofacitinib or Ruxolitinib?

Comment

• Swooping
                • May 2014

Cardiovascular toxicity is primary concern long term, on the other hand unlikely at a low dosage. There is really not much known on the pharmacokinetics of cb-03-01. There is literally no evidence for anything other than 1 study done on hamsters. I'm curious if this cream will make a difference but my guess is that it will make 0% difference. Good luck all .

Comment

• comb0ver
                  • Aug 2013

All cool and I am looking forward to seeing how this develops.

Question from a practical point of view –*how do you propose applying a cream to your scalp if you have hair longer than a cm or 2? (what's left of it anyway)

Could get kind of messy no?

Comment

• lifelonglearning
                    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Desmond84
                    In Pharmacy we use the 'Doubling method' to add a powder into a cream. This video is a perfect tutorial for those wanting to give this a shot. This method ensures, the powder is evenly distributed into the cream.

Please note, Chrome browser doesn't allow you to see the links posted as videos. Make sure you use a different browser
                    The mixing actually doesn't look too hard, I guess we need 2 pharmaceutical spatulas and a glass plate and a bottle to store the cream in, anyone have any sources for these tools?

Comment

• hellouser
                      • May 2012

Originally posted by lifelonglearning
                      The mixing actually doesn't look too hard, I guess we need 2 pharmaceutical spatulas and a glass plate and a bottle to store the cream in, anyone have any sources for these tools?
                      Yup, my kitchen.

Comment

• rdawg
                        • Jun 2012

So is this stuff available to Canada, how do I get CB and this stuff in Canada?

Comment

• lifelonglearning
                          • Jun 2014

Originally posted by rdawg
                          So is this stuff available to Canada, how do I get CB and this stuff in Canada?
                          CB you have to email the kane shop
                          The versapro cream vehicle - http://store20.prestostore.com/cgi-b...utton=Purchase

Comment

• rdawg
                            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by lifelonglearning
                            CB you have to email the kane shop
                            The versapro cream vehicle - http://store20.prestostore.com/cgi-b...utton=Purchase
                            Thanks for the help! I'll wait until people confirm this is legit though, that 50 dollar shipping is killer, dont wanna waste my money if it doesnt work!

Comment

• Justinian
                              • Sep 2014

If I'm in the USA, should I be ordering from Kane Shop or Anagen Inc? They both say they ship worldwide, and Anagen accepts Paypal so I'm leaning towards them.

Comment

• hopeeman
                                • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Justinian
                                If I'm in the USA, should I be ordering from Kane Shop or Anagen Inc? They both say they ship worldwide, and Anagen accepts Paypal so I'm leaning towards them.
                                anagen sell cb?

Comment

Working...