We have a vehicle for CB-03-01: VERSAPRO

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Desmond84
    • Oct 2012

Thanks brother.. Will do. Trying to catch up on everything I missed.. There's a lot of new threads lol

Comment

• noisette
      • Jun 2013

Héhéhé... yes bro ! welcome back Desmond, you missed us

Comment

• HairBeWithYou
        • Nov 2013

Any update in regards to a possible "wetting agent" ?

Comment

• lifelonglearning
          • Jun 2014

Is vehicle really the issue?

Click image for larger version

Name:	cb0301 - 02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	439344

Is there anyone currently using CB?

Comment

• lifelonglearning
            • Jun 2014

Why hasn't anyone tried this cream vehicle

"Quite often, a wetting or levigating agent is needed when incorporating a solid substance into a cream or ointment. Commonly used agents include alcohol for wetting and mineral oil or glycerin for levigating"

Comment

• FearTheLoss
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by lifelonglearning
              Is vehicle really the issue?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37208[/ATTACH]

Is there anyone currently using CB?

Interesting, it seems we must need a higher dosage, rather than something that can penetrate the skin better. This is good/bad news. Good because we will know the concentration they are using in trials by the end of this year, but bad news because it might be too expensive to use.

Comment

• Gossip
                • Jun 2015

Hi desmond, i just wondered if you could ship a versapro cream 500 gr to Europe. I am a new member so i can't send you private message, so please let me know if you seen the post. thank you

Comment

• burtandernie
                  • Nov 2012

Whatever happened with ascj 9? It was a pretty promising topical much like CB that of course would probably have been out by now had it been finished. Toss it into the pile with RU and countless other things that were never finished.

Comment

• burtandernie
                    • Nov 2012

Whatever happened with ascj 9? It was a pretty promising topical much like CB that of course would probably have been out by now had it been finished. Toss it into the pile with RU and countless other things that were never finished.
                    Kind of a shame I wonder if it was stronger or cheaper than CB would have been?

Comment

• burtandernie
                      • Nov 2012

Sorry on the double post I was getting lag yesterday and I guess posted it twice. Wont let me delete them

Comment

• Desmond84
                        • Oct 2012

Versapro cream

Originally posted by Gossip
                        Hi desmond, i just wondered if you could ship a versapro cream 500 gr to Europe. I am a new member so i can't send you private message, so please let me know if you seen the post. thank you
                        Hi my man, yeah I could do that if you like Have you seen my post about the new vehicle we came up with?

Hi guys, as promised here's the formulation for Topical Cortexolone 17-Alpha Propionate (CB-03-01) 2% In a Light Vanishing cream for application to scalp. Ingredients: 1) Cortexolone 17-Alpha Propionate (CB-03-01) 2g 2) Ethoxy Diglycol 6mL 3) Medisca HRT Cream 92g Preparation: 1) Dissolve the CB-03-01 in 6mL of Ethoxy

I found that Versapro cream is a bit too thick to apply to the scalp especially if you have long hair. That's why we tried Medisca HRT cream instead which is highly absorbent, much more runny and vanishes quite quickly leaving minimal residue.

Anyways, you can email me directly if you like and we can have a chat

My email is: kavsar84@gmail.com

Comment

• Gossip
                          • Jun 2015

thank you desmond, i will send you email

Comment

• zephyrprime
                            • May 2013

Originally posted by blondetooth
                            Thats what topical fin is for... or better yet, break a DUT liquid capsule open and rub on scalp. DUT is 100x more potent than fin in some areas of science...
                            DUT does not penetrate the scalp. I've tried it before. I've also tried topical fin and it does penetrate the scalp (as evidenced by my side effects).

Comment

• potato1987
                              • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Desmond84
                              Hi my man, yeah I could do that if you like Have you seen my post about the new vehicle we came up with?

Hi guys, as promised here's the formulation for Topical Cortexolone 17-Alpha Propionate (CB-03-01) 2% In a Light Vanishing cream for application to scalp. Ingredients: 1) Cortexolone 17-Alpha Propionate (CB-03-01) 2g 2) Ethoxy Diglycol 6mL 3) Medisca HRT Cream 92g Preparation: 1) Dissolve the CB-03-01 in 6mL of Ethoxy

I found that Versapro cream is a bit too thick to apply to the scalp especially if you have long hair. That's why we tried Medisca HRT cream instead which is highly absorbent, much more runny and vanishes quite quickly leaving minimal residue.

Anyways, you can email me directly if you like and we can have a chat

My email is: kavsar84@gmail.com
                              Desmond is there any chance you can shed some light on the quantities to mix and how to obtain medisca HRT? I would like to start CB but really don't want to waste it.

Comment

• Patrickfegan
                                • Sep 2016

Hi Desmond

I live in UK. I seen that you give your email address out to be contacted, would it be okay if I did the same? I am in the same predicament, I would like to try Cb but cannot attain the cream. I would buy enough so I wouldn't be hassling you again ... for a good while.

Thanks

Comment

Working...