+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 45 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by diffuseloser View Post
    Haha! True man. But it will be the first thing I do when I retire 30 years from now(hopefully with a nice big mop of long, grey hair).

What's frustrating for me, is the price. I'd love to be in a position that I could buy a good few grams of CB and give this a proper go. There's no point being anything but optimistic. We're not going anywhere with our heads buried in the sand. If we can manage to source a good supplier, who doesn't charge an arm and a leg, then I'm willing to give this a punt. It's only been a few days since we got this news, so we have plenty of time to sort out these issues and compare notes. I didn't post anything before this because there was really nothing to get excited about. We're making progress and it's only a matter of time before something comes good.
    A few grams is cheap. A few grams consistently is not.

It should be interesting to see what 5% concentration does two or three times a week IN combination with RU.

If we knew it worked, I wouldn't mind paying $250 a month.

Are you planning to alter your regimen Hellouser? Are you still using RU? If so, how's that going for you? Are you planning to use Versapro and CB combination in addition to this? Haven't seen any posts on your progress recently unless I've missed something so just curious to know how things are going for you. Best of luck.

If we knew it worked, I wouldn't mind paying $250 a month.

Are you planning to alter your regimen Hellouser? Are you still using RU? If so, how's that going for you? Are you planning to use Versapro and CB combination in addition to this? Haven't seen any posts on your progress recently unless I've missed something so just curious to know how things are going for you. Best of luck.
    I hopped off RU for a long time... quit Minox as well after I started up the whole dermarolling thing, I was shedding a lot... and still am. I've been back on RU for the last month or so. I was on it as well before on and off but not a lot. CB as I've mentioned I have on me but need that new vehicle. I'm willing to try it if someone can point me to a supplier that can ship to canada.

Oh yeah... I've also got Tofacitinib stuck in customs... I'm dying to try that more than anything else.

Thanks for the update Hellouser. Your results with RU were pretty impressive. That's what encouraged me to start using it. Your guide was also fantastic. I still refer to it even now. I also tried dermarolling but it didn't last long. I didn't see any benefits.

I take it you tried the links Desmond provided for Versapro? I don't know if you saw any of my earlier posts but I suggested to some of the other forum members we could put some money in a pot to keep you stocked up on CB. Don't know how you feel about that but you seem to be pretty methodical when it comes to these things so if you're up for that let us know. I don't know a damn thing about Tofacitinib but hope you get it from customs and I hope it works for you.

@hellouser: Sad to hear. Seemed you had great success with your regimen. Why did you change it? Did it get worse on it's own or after you changed something? Desmond wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    $50 shipping fee for Versapro! Don't bother with them guys.
    If you live in USA, Australia and Canada, first google "Compounding Pharmacies" in your area. Contact the Pharmacy and see if they can order it in for you. They probably even have some on hand.
    If you live in Europe or have difficulty getting it, let me know and I'll work out a way to send it to you. As I said, we get it for $20/100g and I can't imagine International shipping costing more than $10-$15.

Thanks for the update Hellouser. Your results with RU were pretty impressive. That's what encouraged me to start using it. Your guide was also fantastic. I still refer to it even now. I also tried dermarolling but it didn't last long. I didn't see any benefits.
    I'm glad it helped

I take it you tried the links Desmond provided for Versapro?
    Briefly, been too busy at work and prepping for a friends wedding (Im the best man).

I don't know a damn thing about Tofacitinib but hope you get it from customs and I hope it works for you.
    It's the $2,000/month medication for arthritis that cured Kyle Rhodes and regrew all of his hair. It also goes by the name of Xeljanz. Dr. Angela Christiano is the doctor that sought to use it for Alopecia Areata years ago. Too bad no doctor gave a shit to try it on the 99% of hair loss sufferers that have AGA. Hence why I'm so damn eager to try it.

It helped immensely. I read about Xeljanz briefly here in the forum but didn't really follow up on it. I'll look into it some more when I get the time. Sounds promising and hope it works. Anyway, enjoy the wedding. I've had to do best man twice and hopefully never again! No pressure.

It helped immensely. I read about Xeljanz briefly here in the forum but didn't really follow up on it. I'll look into it some more when I get the time. Sounds promising and hope it works. Anyway, enjoy the wedding. I've had to do best man twice and hopefully never again! No pressure.
    All the links from the effects of Tofacitinib sound more promising than anything else. That stuff, if it works, could reverse AGA completely. I even read one guy on *** (or SAGA?) mention it's effects are similar to Replicel's treatment.

How the hell did you get access to a $2000/month arthritis drug to experiment with for baldness? Lol.

have you seen the list of side effects for xeljanz?