+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by diffuseloser View Post
    No drug is safe except marijuana. Ironically, it's the FDA approved drug that scares me the most.
    Right on man.

Sounds like we may need a 5% solution for this to work. I'm worried some of you will do a 1% solution and have little to no results and say it doesn't work.

unfortunately 5% would cost me about $3000 for a years supply($1000 per 100 days) which is essentially HT cost over 3 years. Unfortunately for me im a diffuse thinner and need to stabalize my loss in order to get an HT

my only option now is to move to DUT and hope it helps. As an agressive hairloss sufferer FIN is not enough for me

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    You know these results are way to shiny for me anyway, especially because they only delivered 5 times. Perhaps iontophoresis makes all of them work this good. Just saying that CB is pound for pound a bit weaker than RU-58841 and as strong as cyproterone acetate so the most likely answer is to use a higher strength instead of other vehicle. Maybe iontophoresis is in a other league though and would make all compounds function better (something to explore), or cosmo is sugarcoating.
    Perhaps iontophoresis is in another league. Or perhaps any excellent transdermal vehicle is an another league. I certainly would not put PG/ethanol in that category. As for results being too shiny I highly doubt they were faked...we're dealing with a multi $b public company here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kudu View Post
    Right on man.
    If weed could cure hair loss, I'd be a gorilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    You know these results are way to shiny for me anyway, especially because they only delivered 5 times. Perhaps iontophoresis makes all of them work this good. Just saying that CB is pound for pound a bit weaker than RU-58841 and as strong as cyproterone acetate so the most likely answer is to use a higher strength instead of other vehicle. Maybe iontophoresis is in a other league though and would make all compounds function better (something to explore), or cosmo is sugarcoating.
    Iontophoresis would make a lot of topicals function better, and you wouldn't need to apply as much or as often. There's a study with iontophoresis and minoxidil sulfate in some sort of gel that was applied every three days I believe. The protocol yielded much better results. This is just an example of what we could do with a device. There are drawbacks, however, the active substance has to be charges or it's useless. Most of the drugs we would use need to be modified, and unfortunately I'm sure that would require some cash to say the least. Making CB a charged molecule and using iontophoresis appears to be complicated and more expensive. If a standard vehicle worked then why use something that requires a $12,000 machine? (The cheapest Hydro4 unit is $12,000 by the way.)

Quote Originally Posted by diffuseloser View Post
    If weed could cure hair loss, I'd be a gorilla.
    Lol! I miss it so much. I stopped close to a year ago. Honestly, I think my hair loss accelerated after I quit, most likely due to the lack of a good stress reliever and being busier than I ever have in my life though.

I agree. CB doesn't make sense at this stage. They're clearly on to something with iontophoresis so we just have to be patient. Maybe Versapro and CB might work on its own at higher concentrations, but we can't really afford to go down that route just yet. There are a lot of positives to be taken from this and it's given me a bit of a lift the past few days knowing we're on the right track. It's great to have input from all the forum members and I'm personally learning a lot from it and feeling pretty positive, so I appreciate it.

Same here! Life has become pretty hectic so I've had to calm it down some but I definitely agree with that. I don't think I lost as much hair back then when I wasn't stressing as much. Maybe we should get back on it lol.

I'd love to, but the Federal government doesn't agree lol.

There's a couple of things that should also be taken into account. Desmond's initial posts state that Versapro is made for steroidal drugs like CB to give excellent penetration. If that's the case, maybe it will provide results at lower concentrations simply because of much better penetration, who knows. I'm not trying to be a blind optimist and I certainly understand those who are on the fence about it. Whether it be because of the price or the fact that it's experimental. I think we need to try and focus on finding a reasonable supplier somehow, that will be the next step.

Also, this came out of nowhere! We went from completely giving up hope a week ago to learning about the CB vehicle that has been discussed for ages. Gotta stay positive guys!

Haha! True man. But it will be the first thing I do when I retire 30 years from now(hopefully with a nice big mop of long, grey hair).

What's frustrating for me, is the price. I'd love to be in a position that I could buy a good few grams of CB and give this a proper go. There's no point being anything but optimistic. We're not going anywhere with our heads buried in the sand. If we can manage to source a good supplier, who doesn't charge an arm and a leg, then I'm willing to give this a punt. It's only been a few days since we got this news, so we have plenty of time to sort out these issues and compare notes. I didn't post anything before this because there was really nothing to get excited about. We're making progress and it's only a matter of time before something comes good.