Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TotallyScrewed
    • Jun 2014

Dutasteride without a prescription?

Does anyone know where to get legitimate dutasteride without a prescription?

I'm pretty desperate now. Six months on propecia, eight months on Nizoral, and it's done shit. By "doing nothing," I mean my hair is much thinner and has receded quite a bit since I started. I don't mean it just hasn't regrown. Tried Rogaine for 8 months a year ago which was a disaster.

Yes, people say wait twelve months, but no one I've ever heard of on fin has receded a lot, had individual hairs thin as they grow, and THEN reversed. They've just shedded/thinned out and then stabilized and gone back to base or better. Not the same thing. It clearly isn't working at all.

I'm incredibly depressed.
  • Jazz1
    Inactive
    • Aug 2012

Where are you from? I know website in the uk you can obtain prescription 20 pounds or medical wellness Center US sell prescriptions you buy online.

Comment

• TotallyScrewed
      • Jun 2014

I live in Massachusetts, USA. Thanks

Comment

• Jazz1
        Inactive
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by TotallyScrewed
        I live in Massachusetts, USA. Thanks
        See here below they sell it and sell you prescription:

Comment

• TotallyScrewed
          • Jun 2014

Any way to get this without a "consultation"? I don't really feel like doing that, and I'd prefer to avoid human contact tbh.

Comment

• Aonyx262
            • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Jazz1
            See here below they sell it and sell you prescription:
            http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com
            Have you used this personally, or know someone who has? I'm thinking about getting on DUT, but the site looks a bit sketchy.

Comment

• jimpc
              • Sep 2014

They are legit. I used them. It's basically a prescribing doctor that charges about the price of a co-pay to issue a script.

Comment

• TotallyScrewed
                • Jun 2014

Anyone have a legit site they get their avo/dut/whatever from with NO consult and NO prescription? I'm pretty desperate, 6 months of propecia has given me nothing but another 50% loss of hair and fast recession.

Comment

• Aonyx262
                  • Aug 2014

I just put in my order for a script from medical wellness center as mentioned above. I'll keep you posted. Otherwise I'm not sure. Some people say Inhousepharmacy.vu may work.

Comment

• Aonyx262
                    • Aug 2014

As an update, I got my MWC rx for Avodart today. Looks has legit as any script I've ever gotten. I've been too busy to fill it...and too broke :P

Comment

• Aonyx262
                      • Aug 2014

Got my script filled... its an expensive medication, but for some reason my insurance covered the majority of it. I took 2X0.5mg yesterday as a loading dose. Since then I've had no sides, and almost an immediate decrease in shedding by at least 50%... it could be a coincidence, but I havent had a day without massive shedding in a month.

Comment

• TotallyScrewed
                        • Jun 2014

BPH is covered.

Interesting. How was it getting the script? Did you have to talk to a doc? How'd that work?

By the way have you ever been on fin? When I first took fin, I went from shedding 40-50 hairs in the shower to 8, and 100+ hairs a day to like 20. This lasted a month before I made up for lost time and then went over.

I'm curious to know if that was your experience as well.

I just added procerin (probably ****ing worthless, but I'm as drunk right now as I was when I ordered the procerin) to my regimine on top of fin and 6g primrose oil + fish oil. So far, ****ing nothing.

Comment

• Aonyx262
                          • Aug 2014

I'm 25... bph isn't really a diagnosis that I have haha. I almost felt bad about putting it on my insurance. I've been on finasteride 1mg generic for about 3 months now. That hasn't done anything for my shedding yet. I've been on minoxidil for about a year and a half, which didn't have any visible effect on my hair. I just decided to get on the Dutasteride to try and combine it maybe twice per week. I know there are people that say that it's pointless (and possibly counterproductive) to take both...that's cool. I don't give two f*cks.

As far as the process... it was super easy. Literally filled out the online form... paid about $60 and within a week I had my rx in the mail. They have other options if you would like the medication itself shipped to you as well.

Comment

• TotallyScrewed
                            • Jun 2014

Haha I know, I'm 27, my dad's almost bald, 65, and his prostate isn't a problem either; I'm not exactly worried about it. I know what you mean about feeling guilty, but honestly at this point...

Honestly bro if this works for us.... damn. I've been on propecia six months and if it's done anything, it's been to accelerate my hair loss. I mean, a year and a half ago you couldn't tell I was losing hair. Because a year and a half ago, *I* didn't know I was losing hair. Now.... I can't even hide it.

Thanks for the update by the way, buddy. I'm gonna seriously consider just ordering a script, though I'll be honest, it makes me feel a little guilty (almost feel like one of those assholes ordering a testosterone script..)

Anyway, thanks again. Hope your $$ issues don't prevent you from saving your hair =)

Comment

• Aonyx262
                              • Aug 2014

Yeah, I mean. Its only been 3 days but my shedding has drastically decreased. I can vigorously rub my hand across my head a few times and I MIGHT lose one or two hairs compared to about 9 or 10 before. I'm still losing a bunch after I get out of the shower and my hair has dried. We will see. No sides so far. I'm a medical student and I've been up for about 37 hours at this point and I don't have "brain fog" or difficulty with an erection.

Good luck to you! I'm just trying to make it long enough to get my career going to 1. Stop caring about my hair 2. Possibly Getting an HT/whatever is the best thing out at that time.

Comment

Working...