+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Do ladies like chest or arms muscles more? I got tons of chest hair, do I trim?

First things first, I have to lose tons of fat. I'm way over 30% body fat. When I sit down to take a dump, I have rolls upon rolls hanging down. I most of the time can't see my penis while showering, and standing up. I think its a lot of visceral and subcutaneous fat.

I NEED TO LOSE FAT.

So, one thing I feel all posters here can agree on is working out and getting a fitter body can help.

Will I still feel real sad about my hair? Yes, absolutely, but let me work towards a nice body?

Do women like chest, arms, back or abs the most? Should I wax, or trim. I have tons of chest hair? How do I show off muscles if I'm wearing clothes, or its the winter?

I think for the most part guys are maintaining their body hair. Maybe not waxing or shaving it all off, but definitely keeping it neat. Right? I think the days of just letting it grow long are behind us.

You can still show off your physique by wearing clothes that fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    I think for the most part guys are maintaining their body hair. Maybe not waxing or shaving it all off, but definitely keeping it neat. Right? I think the days of just letting it grow long are behind us.

Thanks cat man!

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post

What? My wife adores my chest hair. Its not thick, but medium density though. Women also dig facial hair. Maybe it doesn't suit everyone, but I look way better with facial hair. Anyone with a weak jaw and/or chin must have facial hair IMO.

My partner loves my muscles I train nearly 5 times a week and love the way I look when wearing t shirts makes me feel good and pumped.

Women love long hair. My girl likes veins in forearms i think that's weird but what ever. Join a bootcamp. Find Someone that makes you track your food. Join for minimum of 3 months. I have my before and after picture lurking on one of my past post. Usually these camps are $200 a month. If nothing more track your food on livestrong on myfitnesspal. I truly think I'm wasting my time posting for you. I don't think you have any ambition. I wish you well. Get into cycling or hiking. Oh, trim. No one wants a jungle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    My partner loves my muscles I train nearly 5 times a week and love the way I look when wearing t shirts makes me feel good and pumped.
    I agree, I've gotten in great shape this year. Changed my diet, hit the gym, and my work can still be physically demanding at times. Wearing nice fitting clothes makes me feel great. FlightTL, try changing your diet slowly, don't cut out the things you love to eat but try to find good, healthy food that you can prepare yourself. Lifting weights will help increase your metabolism and your size but if you don't lose the fat you still won't look good in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    What? My wife adores my chest hair. Its not thick, but medium density though. Women also dig facial hair. Maybe it doesn't suit everyone, but I look way better with facial hair. Anyone with a weak jaw and/or chin must have facial hair IMO.
    Thanks cat! I always get confused when I see media portraying clean waxed chests on movie stars...good to know what ur saying...

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    Women love long hair. My girl likes veins in forearms i think that's weird but what ever. Join a bootcamp. Find Someone that makes you track your food. Join for minimum of 3 months. I have my before and after picture lurking on one of my past post. Usually these camps are $200 a month. If nothing more track your food on livestrong on myfitnesspal. I truly think I'm wasting my time posting for you. I don't think you have any ambition. I wish you well. Get into cycling or hiking. Oh, trim. No one wants a jungle.
    I appreciate ur response cat man...

Quote Originally Posted by Kudu View Post
    I agree, I've gotten in great shape this year. Changed my diet, hit the gym, and my work can still be physically demanding at times. Wearing nice fitting clothes makes me feel great. FlightTL, try changing your diet slowly, don't cut out the things you love to eat but try to find good, healthy food that you can prepare yourself. Lifting weights will help increase your metabolism and your size but if you don't lose the fat you still won't look good in my opinion.
    Ur right...the fat must be reduced slowly....