+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Man, reading this forum can sometimes feel like watching a rerun of a tv-show: you know almost exactly what everyone is going to say lol

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Why would she lie. Its not like I'm paying her money for having orgasms, LOL!
    Why would she lie, seriously? You are bald, one more chink in your armor an you will become this forums next FlightTL. Shoot, you would probably be even worse. FlightTL would be coming to your threads telling you: "It's not that bad".

I hope you know I am just giving you shit.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Manipulation. Women are very good at that, but I guess you wouldn't know.
    These words are NOT a joke. 100% the truth. Not just in the bedroom either.

Anyone can be a good manipulator. I've been told I'm very convincing myself hehehe. Some women are, some aren't. Depends on what you let them get away with. If you have a solid spine on you, you won't let them get away with shit and then YOU, my friends, become the boss.

As far as Bldozers wife lying to him? I'd say probably not. And you'd probably know. I can tell which women have definitely faked orgasms as clearly as I can tell which ones don't. The trick to sex is GET GOOD AT IT. And guess what?? Most guys suck.

You want women to tell you that you are pretty much the best sex ever, don't focus on yourself just focus on them.

PS if you don't think you've done a good job when you are about to cum, rotate their position and get your d*** out of them for a bit. You can go for hours like this.

High vegetable diet with almost zero junk food helps a lot with giant loads too. And strength of your orgasm AND your dick.

You can be a champ at this if you want to, and no you don't have to hit them like a jack rabbit. Slow and steady is fine. Lift up a bit when you nail them and ask them what they want you to do.

Whispering shit into their ears about their pussies and whatever can drive them nuts too. And use your tongue. Just about anywhere works.

And remember to dick-punch that ball inside their *****. It's part of their clit. It works.

Wonder how many of you actually knew that.... Yah a clit is huge. It's not just on the outside of the vulva. You're welcome.

Thanks for the tips and tricks. I appreciate it.

Well if this thread doesn't make you want to take up drinking...

But more seriously, I've even thought that being bald was worse than my leg deformity and late stage lymphatic damage. I've been through some godawful things, including major surgeries, so I feel like I have at least some perspective. To some people, maybe most, I seem totally batshit. I am fully aware of my Dorian Grey Syndrome, but I think how I feel is valid regardless. How everyone here feels is valid.

That being said, while I understand the feeling that life is over if you're bald, I believe that I can find a way to move forward. You know, if, God forbid, my treatment plan doesn't work out satisfactorily, I'll at least be able to say that I did everything that I could. Then I pat myself on the back and get a hair piece or system. I have to believe I can move forward, that there is life after hair loss. Otherwise I'm operating on the feeling that my whole world hinges on the treatment working, which is really bad for managing my terror.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiaDestroya View Post
    Well if this thread doesn't make you want to take up drinking...

But more seriously, I've even thought that being bald was worse than my leg deformity and late stage lymphatic damage. I've been through some godawful things, including major surgeries, so I feel like I have at least some perspective. To some people, maybe most, I seem totally batshit. I am fully aware of my Dorian Grey Syndrome, but I think how I feel is valid regardless. How everyone here feels is valid.

That being said, while I understand the feeling that life is over if you're bald, I believe that I can find a way to move forward. You know, if, God forbid, my treatment plan doesn't work out satisfactorily, I'll at least be able to say that I did everything that I could. Then I pat myself on the back and get a hair piece or system. I have to believe I can move forward, that there is life after hair loss. Otherwise I'm operating on the feeling that my whole world hinges on the treatment working, which is really bad for managing my terror.
    Great post. I just wish everybody on this forum could get into a mindset like this. In fact, if this was the overall spirit on this forum, I think this forum would be a much healthier place to visit for information on hair loss, on regimen related questions, on future treatments, and so on...

Though some people indeed carry out that spirit, I also see threads like this one, or posts about how society hates all bald men and how there would be a conspiracy against bald men and so on... I mean sure, we don't have to sugarcoat MPB. But we don't have to go to the other side of the spectrum either.

This post sounds kinda hippy-like but I'm sure you guys can see where I'm coming from.