Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    We have to do all that, it's mandatory for us, and guys with full heads of hair can just cruise through life putting 10x less efforts than us baldies and get the girls, jobs or whatever.

Not true. The reason you put in the effort is to rebuild your own confidence in yourself which clearly a lot of people who are missing their hair seem to lack. I have the joy of missing hair and having psoriasis which is actually disgusting (not like hair loss which sorry to say is pretty normal) and still don't suffer with women. Because I have moved past it. In terms of work there is no difference between a guy with hair and a guy without unless you very specifically belong to a sect of the working world that requires you look good all the time, ie: fashion industry, modelling, or acting. But your could always wear hair.

If baldness isn't a big deal and is so easy to overcome, tell me why do we have to overcompensates with character, style, confidence, being a millionaire etc. ? Explain this. Let me guess, you're not bald, you just started losing your hair and are in denial about how much hair loss is a deal breaker in every area of your life.

Nope, I've had less than perfect hair for a long period of time and been shaved on more than a few occasions and aside from my Mum no one has really complained. Granted I am not in high school and balding. If you think beyond the most superficial of relationships that being bald has any impact on your ability to achieve what you want in life there is something grievously wrong with your thought process.

I've been bald, slick NW5, intelligent (I like to think) tall charismatic guy who has his shit together. Guess what, I've been treated like crap for being bald. Newbies need to know the truth, because they'll experience it anyway, and it's stupid to feed them white lies.

Sure not having perfect hair is not awesome. I wouldn't for a second try and argue it hinders your chances with some percentage of women. But destroy your chances?? Nah, we do that ourselves. Most people suck at picking up women, even your pretty boys. It's not just limited to the balding portion of the world and I have more than enough friends in the same state as me or worse to know better. Social worth?? Not defined by hair, sorry man.

Baldness is a big deal, society despises bald men. Bald men are less attractive and often ignored by women. Bald men are less likely to get the job if in competition with NW1 men. Bald men are the target of jokes, mockery, the last bastion of political incorrectness. It's OK to mock bald men, even encouraged, "come on it's just hair!" "I'm not attracted bald men, sorry for being honest" women will tell you.

Riiiiiight.... Society hates all bald men. Correct. We can't stand it, it's nothing short of a miracle there isnf a court injunction banning it and requiring immediate execution of the folicularly challenged. Sure you may have to deal with a joke or two at your expense, how you deal with that is up to you. Fortunately I have been through childhood bullying, mockery and teasing so I have very thick skin. Explaining to someone I have a shaved head because my hair looks like hair on a pigs ass? Not so bad.

Bald men have to know their place, once you're bald, you cannot do certain things anymore. Hit on a young hot girl you like? Forget it, you'll be perceived as a creepy rapist bald guy. It saddens me to see so many NW2 guys in denial on these forums, while pretty much all the sane young bald men will tell them the same thing: balding sucks, balding is a living nightmare, balding will destroy your romantic and social worth, and there is no other way to look at it.

right again wow you're on a roll Fred hahaha. Creepy rapist bald guy. That's me for sure. I guess some women just can't wait to be raped huh?? Begging for it maybe. Funny how your posts can go from terribly positive and seemingly unconcerned to so depressed and miserable at the flick of a switch.

I for one am beginning to wonder if aside from being a wealth of knowledge and exploration in hair restoration techniques and showing results from procedures and medicated treatments whether these forums do much good for anyone at all.

Slybaldguys.com would probably be a far better place for most people here to hang out