+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

What if we all simply start wearing wigs and hang around with each other all the time? Like give each other jobs, party with each other, endorse each other. This way there will be a secret society of wig-wearers that will always support each other and eventually, once public realises what is going on, they will not be able to ostracise us, because our group will be too large. We could be Wigumminaty.

Quote Originally Posted by hairlosskills View Post
    We will have our hair back 1 day.
    Judging by the way things are looking, I wouldn't count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scalpology View Post
    What if we all simply start wearing wigs and hang around with each other all the time? Like give each other jobs, party with each other, endorse each other. This way there will be a secret society of wig-wearers that will always support each other and eventually, once public realises what is going on, they will not be able to ostracise us, because our group will be too large. We could be Wigumminaty.
    I have never worn a hair piece, but if some bald dude really wants to just have one night stands, this option can be quite legit. An interesting thing to do would be to have sex with some girl while wearing a hairpiece, and just when you are done, take out your hairpiece to see her reaction. But you have to be careful, she doesn't accuse you of rape later on.

Quote Originally Posted by HairIsLife View Post
    That's the truth. Have you ever thought about how much of life you missed out on because of your hair loss ? Well, we lose a lot. Everything from asking that girl out that we've always wanted to, being youthful and doing stupid things because you can, being the life of the party, leading the way at work cause you're not afraid to etc. Very rarely do I ever see a bald man leading anything, and if it ever happens, I wonder why there isn't a guy with a full head of hair to replace him. Hair loss, especially when you're young, forces you to grow up. Have you ever seen a 30 year old with a full head of hair skateboarding and looked back twice ? Probably not, but what happens if that 30 year old was slick bald ? Thoughts like this would likely run through your head: "Isn't he too old to be doing that ? Creep, grow up and act your age."

Every time I see a bald man driving a sports car, I think he's going through some sort of midlife crisis because he's to old to be driving a car like that, but a 50 year old with a full head of hair is never to old to be young. What about online dating ? What do you do when you go on a dating website, do you search from 20-30, or do you search from 30-40 because that's how old you look ? This disease is embarrassing, not only does it completely disfigure most men, it also holds you back in every aspect of life. You'll never be "the man" again. You'll never have the confidence that you once did when you had hair, and even if you do, people just think you're an over confident idiot who needs to know his place. You're days are over and you're expired, regardless of your actual age. So remind me again, what's the point of living such a life ?
    Next time write this in your diary. I have zero empathy for you. I'm 25 with retrograde alopecia aka one of the quickest/fastest forms of hairloss. Yet, I'm not degrading myself to a worthless POS like you are. You seriously need help, your behavior is not normal. Go see a therapist or something because your obsessive, compulsive behavior qualifies for a disorder. Everything you have said is NOT true and it's pathetic! People that are new to balding will be getting the wrong idea when they read such sorry, depressing, misinformed posts such as yours. Just stop being a baby and start being proactive about your life. Get out of bed, hit the gym, get some sunlight and move forward with life.

Quote Originally Posted by Scalpology View Post
    Get a life nerd

Quote Originally Posted by cichlidfort View Post
    Get out of bed, hit the gym, get some sunlight and move forward with life.
    Get out of bed? Well of course, you have to get out of your bed to be somehow productive. Hit the gym? Screw becoming a stereotyped meathead! Get some sunlight? Screw trading skin cancer for what people believe is a healthy look! Move forward with your life? Like the first advice, this doesn't mean anything.

You don't want to admit the truth, you don't want to know the truth, and who could blame you? Isn't ignorance bliss? Retrograde alopecia yeah right, if you look like the way you do on your avatar picture, you have nothing to complain about, and you have no idea of what you're talking about.

But get a life right. Get a life! So easy to do for some people here who were NW5 in their early twenties. Don't get me wrong, I kept my bloat afloat, I'm going to get my master's degree in a few months and will be starting an internship in a big company next week. And how did I manage to do that? Simple: an expensive (and successful) FUE hair transplant with a top notch doctor, years of minoxidil to buy time, concealers, therapy and keeping my chin up while entire bars laughed in choirs at my bald head (I'm not making this up).

But telling the crap and giving the generic (wrong) advice you do? It has never helped anyone struggling with the nightmare of hair loss. The truth is, it probably only made people sink even lower. "If I'm such a bald loser, it must not be because of the hair loss, it's because I'm not muscular and I don't go to tanning salons!" Newbies need to be told the truth. And the truth is not pretty, it's going to be a hellish ride for them, and there's no other way to look at it.

FRED you seem to always have an excuse to what anyone says, and you seem to always miss the point. Its common knowledge working out and being fit boosts self confidence, it's not just to become a meathead as you say. It's all about making the most of what you've got. Sure we'd ALL look better with a ****ing full head of hair, but guess what WE CANT have that, it's up to us to accept that shitty reality and move on the best we can.

Also, if someone makes fun and laughs at you for your baldness, and it bothers you that much... Punch them in the ****in mouth. Don't get your feelings hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Get out of bed? Well of course, you have to get out of your bed to be somehow productive. Hit the gym? Screw becoming a stereotyped meathead! Get some sunlight? Screw trading skin cancer for what people believe is a healthy look! Move forward with your life? Like the first advice, this doesn't mean anything.

You don't want to admit the truth, you don't want to know the truth, and who could blame you? Isn't ignorance bliss? Retrograde alopecia yeah right, if you look like the way you do on your avatar picture, you have nothing to complain about, and you have no idea of what you're talking about.

But get a life right. Get a life! So easy to do for some people here who were NW5 in their early twenties. Don't get me wrong, I kept my bloat afloat, I'm going to get my master's degree in a few months and will be starting an internship in a big company next week. And how did I manage to do that? Simple: an expensive (and successful) FUE hair transplant with a top notch doctor, years of minoxidil to buy time, concealers, therapy and keeping my chin up while entire bars laughed in choirs at my bald head (I'm not making this up).

But telling the crap and giving the generic (wrong) advice you do? It has never helped anyone struggling with the nightmare of hair loss. The truth is, it probably only made people sink even lower. "If I'm such a bald loser, it must not be because of the hair loss, it's because I'm not muscular and I don't go to tanning salons!" Newbies need to be told the truth. And the truth is not pretty, it's going to be a hellish ride for them, and there's no other way to look at it.
    God you're the epitome of an idiot. Clouded with judgement and delusion, you too should see a therapist. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if one of you depressed balding dudes just stopped posting because you really did commit suicide. It's sad man and I truly mean that. You guys both have to WAKE UP and realize there are a million and one things more to life than strands of hair. You also sound like spoiled little brats. There are an infinite amount of people that have it way worse than losing hair. Missing limbs, PTSD, blindess, severe anxiety disorder, etc. Hairloss is a bargain in comparison.

Did I ever suggest being a meathead? No! Working out has so many benefits and the fact that you suggest working out makes you look like a prenteious tool is even more pathetic. With that said, it's probably safe to assume you're a typical American that's sedentary that's anti working out simply because your a lazy sack of you know what. Working out will boost your mood, your confidence, and you're overall health generally speaking. Just the other day i saw one of the finest girls with a lean muscular bald man. Guess what, he wasn't stellar looking and he wasn't even 6ft. You guys are so OBSESSED with hair you can't even see what's really important. By the time you're 45, you're going to have so many regrets about living a life in misery over something so trivial in the grand scheme of things. At the end of the day, most men lose their hair. It's accepted. Just get a grip and stop getting your panties in a wad like a bunch of 8 year old girls.

God you're the epitome of an idiot. Clouded with judgement and delusion, you too should see a therapist. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if one of you depressed balding dudes just stopped posting because you really did commit suicide. It's sad man and I truly mean that. You guys both have to WAKE UP and realize there are a million and one things more to life than strands of hair. You also sound like spoiled little brats. There are an infinite amount of people that have it way worse than losing hair. Missing limbs, PTSD, blindess, severe anxiety disorder, etc. Hairloss is a bargain in comparison.

Did I ever suggest being a meathead? No! Working out has so many benefits and the fact that you suggest working out makes you look like a prenteious tool is even more pathetic. With that said, it's probably safe to assume you're a typical American that's sedentary that's anti working out simply because your a lazy sack of you know what. Working out will boost your mood, your confidence, and you're overall health generally speaking. Just the other day i saw one of the finest girls with a lean muscular bald man. Guess what, he wasn't stellar looking and he wasn't even 6ft. You guys are so OBSESSED with hair you can't even see what's really important. By the time you're 45, you're going to have so many regrets about living a life in misery over something so trivial in the grand scheme of things. At the end of the day, most men lose their hair. It's accepted. Just get a grip and stop getting your panties in a wad like a bunch of 8 year old girls.
    Can I get an amen?!?

RANDOM QUESTION cichilfort: How's finasteride/propecia working for you man? Is it even effective for retrograde alopecia? (I too suffer from it and thinking of hopping on the fin bandwagon)

P.s. I asked you on here because for some weird reason this forum doesn't let me PM you.