+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 231
  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    Don't be an idiot. none of what he said should get you down. Appearances only mean a little, and less and less as you get older. I have plenty of slick bald friends who are doing great in every respect. that is not a lie. The people on this forum are the most mentally messed up and insecure about baldness of any bald guys out there. its a very warped perspective that you are choosing to take as truth. Most bald guys let it happen and live good normal lives. The things that really matter in life have nothing to do with hair, and this whole "I can't get any girls cause I'm bald" thing is all in your heads. You might not take home as many girls as your best looking friend, but so what? Just accept that and make yourself into a valuable human being, and you guaranteed will find women who respect that and will love you. Women are insecure about almost everything on their bodies, to many of them its refreshing to be with a guy who is not perfect. If you go out with the idea that you are inferior then people will treat you that way. I don't think anyone i know has ever met a confident bald guy and thought that they were unjustified. When I meat confident bald guys I don't even think about their baldness, and the same goes for women. I am 32, have many women friends, have been with many women, and they would all tell you the same thing. there are certainly girls who do not prefer baldness, but you know wha,t there are also girls who discriminate based on your religion, your height, your skin color, your taste in music, your job type, etc etc etc. everyone has their own tastes and you can't please everybody. you're not gonna have sex with everyone anyway, my best looking and most full haired friends are all married at 30 and out of the game anyway. I might be losing my hair but I still have the possibility of being with different women your mindset is that of an adolescent, sack up and be a strong and powerful and loving bald man, because there are millions of people that have to deal with way worse. people on here act like they have been forced into prostitution or are child laborers or have crippled legs or burned faces or something. get a grip. or just watch patrick stewart talk about losing his hair. he lost his at 15(!) and yeah it sucked for a couple years while he made peace, but then he moved on and found other things to value besides hitting on random ***** (which he did anyway) and looking beautiful (which many consider him to be anyway).
    You couldnt be more wrong.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hairlosskills View Post
    HairIsLife is spot on. This post describes the life of us young bald men have to suffer through.
    Your appearance matters more now than it ever has in our existance as humans.
    Whats the point living a life like this i mean seriously?? Pain for your entire life isnt living. Balding
    is a death sentence for young men,period.

    Suicide is most definantly an option
    It's also a permanent solution.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hairlosskills View Post
    HairIsLife is spot on. This post describes the life of us young bald men have to suffer through.
    Your appearance matters more now than it ever has in our existance as humans.
    Whats the point living a life like this i mean seriously?? Pain for your entire life isnt living. Balding
    is a death sentence for young men,period.

    Suicide is most definantly an option
    This forum could do with a resident psychiatrist.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,270

    Default

    I'm convinced that the 'life is over' brand of baldies have never been 'cool' in the first place. I've watched one of my best friends go bald AND have a significant drop in status (job loss), yet his social life and success with woman remains the EXACT same ie very very good. I have no doubt, if he had started balding before he had this success he would be just like you guys, but he just so happened to have success while hair and maintain it without. It really is a mindset. Those of you whose life were supposedly great before MPB but shit after it basically let MPB win. Let MPB break you mentally.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Alex88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    115

    Default

    no one gets what he wants complaining about its absence. if you want something you work to obtain it,if you can't obtain it there are two exits : accept yourself because you tried and you failed or accept the fact you are not willing to fight with a sickness with all your strength AND patience.
    you guys should really tried to do a little exam of what you're doing and see your priorities - our self image is important and if you think that hair are fundamental for it well, work for it..... otherwise you have no right to complain & that's what i think .

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    926

    Default

    I agree with Alex though. Have you tried every option available to you? Medication? Concealers? A hair transplant with a top surgeon? A hair piece? SMP? Even just shaving your head and see how you look? A combination of these solutions?

    If not, then you have no right to complain about it. And don't come up with excuses for each one of them like the side-effects of medication or the price of a hair transplant. Every solution has its downsides. You're never going to get a solution with no downsides at all.

    I've been on minoxidil, and it gave me 2 more years of a fullish head of hair, then I added concealers, which gave me some extra time, then I went completely bald, NW5 at the age of 23. I had a high-end FUE with a top doctor, at the age of 24. Today I only have like 25% of my hair transplant result, and it already looks like I'm not bald anymore. Here's the topic about my hair transplant: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...t=16218&page=1

    So I ask these questions to OP and other negative people in this thread, have you tried all available solutions for male pattern baldness? Is all hope truly lost for you? I'll answer for you, of course not, there is always hope, for everyone, but you've got to get off your ass, get rid of your negative misconceptions, and find those solutions.

    If a young guy like me, who was a bald NW5 at 24 years old and diagnosed as one of the worst cases of hair loss at such a young age a top surgeon had seen, can find a way out of this nightmare, then anyone can.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Notcoolanymore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    A place hot as hell
    Posts
    2,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    So I ask these questions to OP and other negative people in this thread, have you tried all available solutions for male pattern baldness? Is all hope truly lost for you? I'll answer for you, of course not, there is always hope, for everyone, but you've got to get off your ass, get rid of your negative misconceptions, and find those solutions.
    Our current "solutions" aren't perfect, but there are always options. Deal with what we have and make the best of it.

    It is annoying as hell when guys tell us to "man up" and stop whining about our hair loss, but this suicide talk is ridiculous and incredibly weak.

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    I agree with Alex though. Have you tried every option available to you? Medication? Concealers? A hair transplant with a top surgeon? A hair piece? SMP? Even just shaving your head and see how you look? A combination of these solutions?

    If not, then you have no right to complain about it. And don't come up with excuses for each one of them like the side-effects of medication or the price of a hair transplant. Every solution has its downsides. You're never going to get a solution with no downsides at all.

    I've been on minoxidil, and it gave me 2 more years of a fullish head of hair, then I added concealers, which gave me some extra time, then I went completely bald, NW5 at the age of 23. I had a high-end FUE with a top doctor, at the age of 24. Today I only have like 25% of my hair transplant result, and it already looks like I'm not bald anymore. Here's the topic about my hair transplant: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...t=16218&page=1

    So I ask these questions to OP and other negative people in this thread, have you tried all available solutions for male pattern baldness? Is all hope truly lost for you? I'll answer for you, of course not, there is always hope, for everyone, but you've got to get off your ass, get rid of your negative misconceptions, and find those solutions.

    If a young guy like me, who was a bald NW5 at 24 years old and diagnosed as one of the worst cases of hair loss at such a young age a top surgeon had seen, can find a way out of this nightmare, then anyone can.
    Let's be realistic, hair piece is not an option. It's a one way ticket to becoming joke of the town and forever living in tension, stress and worry.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Alex88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    115

    Default

    I've been depressed for other reasons and telling someone to "man up" while is depressed is pretty much giving him bullets and a shotgun pointing to his head,so i'm not gonna say it..... but instead i strongly advise to quit the suicide talking because IT IS NOT worth your time and whining won't resolve anything - try to find a good solution for you (and i hope you do,like for everyone here,we're here for the same "curse" anyway) and if you can't at least you tried. And **** stress man,it's helping your hairloss!!
    Stay positive
    Last edited by Alex88; 10-05-2014 at 04:07 PM. Reason: shit happens!

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,270

    Default

    Fred I think you are pretty damn lucky that you look good rocking the shaved head. A lot of guys don't! Even the hair line framing your face shaved is a good look vs slick nw5 for you. Most guys your age with your degree of hair loss would probably have unrealistic expectations and want their original density back with a hairline which is impossible.

Similar Threads

  1. Life is shit.......being bald
    By sausage in forum Coping with Hair Loss in Everyday Life
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-30-2013, 02:01 PM
  2. Bald men have a lower societal worth
    By itsmyhairs in forum Hair Loss Rants
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 07:37 AM
  3. this life...aint worth living
    By BaldinLikeBaldwin in forum Hair Loss Rants
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 01:05 PM
  4. Spencer Kobren Discusses Moving On and Living Life With Hair Loss 5/13/12
    By tbtadmin in forum The Bald Truth: Show Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 09:40 AM
  5. Mastering The Art Of Attraction - Neil Strauss Living Life After Hair Loss
    By tbtadmin in forum The Bald Truth: Show Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 03:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Sugar and Hairloss
Today 09:16 PM
Last Post By CurlyBlonde
Today 09:16 PM
Is there honestly anything other than the big 3 worth looking into?
11-02-2017 01:40 PM
by goblue
Last Post By Vantage
Today 11:35 AM
Am i balding ???
Today 03:20 AM
Last Post By mrclean
Today 11:34 AM
Ksl hair disaster
05-01-2017 06:32 AM
by rob1982
Last Post By fundeer
Today 08:01 AM