+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Munkynutz View Post
    I guess all the pretty girls with hairless ugly short men are with them for their large stacks or cash and 37" dong or something...
    Yes. Wait, where have you seen these guys? Women value good looks about everything nowadays. Having cash is not going to buy you love.

Because obviously I don't have a single bald headed friend with a good looking girlfriend and have never had any good looking girls myself so this is why I have never seen them at all.

Except the two hottest chicks on my fb are married to bald men. One is a 37 year old bombshell and the other is an aspiring model. Actually come to think of it she was married to a bald dude before, now divorced, and dating a bald meat head.

Soooo... Nowhere I guess. Never seen it out in public either. Every smoking hot girl is with a smoking hot guy. You guys are right, I just have poor observational skills and make shit up.

You know what? I don't have the ability to pull this off on my phone but I may just go through the trouble of blurring a few faces for you two lads and show you exacy wtf I am talking about using nothing but my friends.

I agree with you. But you seem to think that hair doesnt matter. Look where your at, a hairloss forum, its obviously a problem.

Hair > no hair. You are overthinking it again.

Hair is a big contributer to looks, especially if the guy has a ugly face or body. IF he atleast has nice hair he will look 100000x better than a ugly faced slob bald guy.

Stereotypes are real and you get profiled in the first few seconds someone looks/ profiles you. Ugly and bald = a loser or nerd. If he dresses bad and has bad hygene its even worse.

A ugly guy with hair looks better and looks healthier, there is no denying that fact.

Cool hair > no hair obviously

To confirm my oppinion about hair > no hair

Just looks through fashin magazines, how many norwood 7's do you see?

The potential is greater for good looking good hair guys

vs

good looking norwood 4+ guys

Having hair will give you more opportunities, better job choices, people instantly like you more, you can pull a hotter girl, you will be more popular, have the choice of being a model, in movies, etc.

You also look younger for your age.

All this rolled up into one, you will feel better about yourself on the inside, and have more confidence. Thus this makes it more possible to be more ambitious and get a better job, and be more successful in life.

-------

Lots of people who go through hair surgery FUE say that thier confidence and quality of life increased after that were not self concious about thier bald hair.

What does the icon of men's good looks consist of? : Tall, dark, handsome. It's hard to be the middle trait without hair.

Does the Ken barbie doll that little girls play with as young kids have hair or is it balding? LOL

When girls think of getting married they think of being young and smiling about thier fairytale wedding with a hot guy. Not a guy with a shiny bald Norwood 4+ head with whispy hairs blowing in the wind.

Oh yah I'll agree the media has is sold on a particular image and what you said describes it. it typically shows us images of young healthy people who spend a lot of time exercising, with flawless teeth, well manicured nails, perfect hairlines (yup), and are typically in that 18-30 year old range.

Sadly none of these images are realistic and the truth is we are just animals and therefore most of us are inherently imperfect.

It also shows us images of beautiful women, often airbrushed to hide imperfections and increase and decrease various aspects of their bodies, there is no such thing as a sagging breast or a mole or freckles, or imperfect skin.

Reality = very freekin different.

I'll agree that typically a guy with hair is more attractive than the same guy without. Does that mean a guy without hair will have zero success with women? Heck no.

Also, 4/5 of my friends with high paying jobs are sweetly bald or missing a ton of hair:

Step brother, 36 and diffuse pattern and very thin: professor of computer engineering and making 140k a year. My sister isn't bothered by this at all and she's a good looking girl.

My buddy since grade school, NW7 and professional doctor. Also a man who're.

The other 3 all work in the oil sands and rock 150-250k a year respectively. All three do just fine with women.

Some of them aren't tall. None of these people but my step brother hit the gym.

Soooooo....

Wink having the option to shave your head is better than bald.

Some guys that go bald look considerably worse.

Example, if a guy is a 5/10 and goes bald hes only going to drop a few points 1-3 points probably. Having hair is a sign of youth. How on earth can you dissagree with me Monkeybutt? These pictures will seal your mouth.

Should I continue?

^ Post of the decade.

Very easily disagree with most of what you wrote. Not to mention I have never advocated that anyone should rock the horseshoe. Also comparing a photograph of someone twenty years earlier to their image now is a little skewed.

Yah you look better younger. What are you going to do about that next hahaha??

Now in the case of the two dudes there who just totally shaved their heads or buzzed down.... I think they look better with less hair.

Referring to me as Monkeybutt... You're sooo witty I can tell you just slay the ladies

You'll have to do a lot better than that sadly. I'd be happy to give you advice if you wish but somewhere other than here, you need to work ok your creativity hahaha.