Everyone in here, now.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joachim
    • May 2014

i wouldn't call it holy grail or cure, but those sprouting hairs deserve some fair discussion i think. it's far away from gaining a complete norwood or even talking about dense new hair regrowth, but those sprouting hair alone, on a 64 year old scalp, makes me wonder though. i think it's a good start. however, i'm not sure if the chloride dioxide is a safe way of damaging skin. some mentioned it is toxic. question is, does this chloride dioxide really only damage the upper layer of the skin, or does it also trigger some other mechanism in the cells which wouldn't be achieved with normal mechanical wounding (needles or lasers). maybe there are other safe mechanisms to peel down the skin in a controlled and safe way. i still think the laser idea from dr. cots would be ideal for that because it can penetrate the skin relatively deep, and the damage is done with a relative small diameter, but probably on thousand different spots.

if we could only have access to a medical laser for such purposes, and a controlled environment, alongside with a real doctor who has the right laser know how, then we could do great trials on our own, which are relatively safe, if we don't use chemicals in the first place. i think the wounding alone would induce some hairs in at least 10% of spots, just by chance.

Comment

• bigentries
      • Dec 2011

People are really impressed?

Those pics looks exactly the same as the ones he posted here and in other forums as Habemus.

Remember this guy used to be a confirmed shill

Comment

• 35YrsAfter
        Doctor Representative
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Futurocabeludo

Updating before the start of cycle 4
        Excuse me if my comment seems offensive, this photo is indeed odd looking, similar in appearance to an image generated from a 3d modeling program.

Chuck

Comment

• Jonathan
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by 35YrsAfter
          Excuse me if my comment seems offensive, this photo is indeed odd looking, similar in appearance to an image generated from a 3d modeling program.

Chuck
          I do not agree. I have zoomed in and studied this picture for a long time and not found any mistakes. If this image is fake, its an impressive piece of work done by a professional that has spent days on producing an image of this quality. I do not know what to believe about the product, but this image seems real in my opinion.

Comment

• hellouser
            • May 2012

The image is real. There's no debating that.

Comment

• joachim
              • May 2014

i have to admit, it reminds me too, everytime i see that old man's scalp with white hair, i have the feeling it could be habemus. but even if so, i don't care if this guy can show some nice progress within the next months. i only care about results.

Comment

• 35YrsAfter
                Doctor Representative
                • Aug 2012

It's an odd picture, no question about that. It appears as if the photo was shot in a dark room with a strong spotlight illuminating fine caliber white hairs. Certain lighting can make white hairs actually illuminate and appear thicker than they are. Upon magnification, many of the short hairs appear to be cut.

Chuck

Comment

• Kudu
                  • Nov 2013

Originally posted by joachim
                  i have to admit, it reminds me too, everytime i see that old man's scalp with white hair, i have the feeling it could be habemus. but even if so, i don't care if this guy can show some nice progress within the next months. i only care about results.
                  No guys! This dude is Habemus! He said so earlier in this thread! If you search around the web you'll find him still posting under Habemus about CD. I just want to keep things accurate, I'm not calling him a complete fraud but I think we should remain skeptical until further notice. We'll see what happens.

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
                    • Oct 2014

4 full cycle (20 + 10 break)

Comment

• d0072
                      • Jun 2009

Just gonna leave this here:

http://www.****************/interact...3-week-results

Apparently the results on the link are from Chlorine Dioxide. Not Seti. But interesting non the less.

Thought I'd share.

Comment

• hellouser
                        • May 2012

Originally posted by d0072

Apparently the results on the link are from Chlorine Dioxide. Not Seti. But interesting non the less.

Thought I'd share.
                        Those results are NOT from chlorine dioxide. How did you manage to read chlorine dioxide when it clearly states NOTHING about that?

Comment

• bigentries
                          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by d0072

Thought I'd share.
                          That's swisstemples, he already clarified the pics. It's not Chlorine, he claims his own trial was a failure. It's not seti either, he plans to use it but those aren't seti results. It's a pretty complex thing he is trying, it surely looks interesting if the results are legit

Comment

• edwin78
                            • Feb 2019

This guy seems crazy... in love with hair transplant!

Comment

• Bathroomremodelingusa2019
                              • Oct 2019

Good Post Ma'am/Sir,

We Bathroom Remodeling USA is now offering different kind of services,

Bathroom Remodeling
                              Kitchen Remodeling
                              Home Remodeling
                              Bathroom Remodel
                              Basement Remodels

For more information of our services please visit our Website: http://bathroomremodelingusa.com/

Thankyou.

Comment

Working...