Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Futurocabeludo
    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by noisette
    Hi, I would like to test it and contribute to the evaluate. I don't have any treatment now, but I think I like test Dr Klein product or Liu perhaps. Where can I get Cd Liu ? Many thanks bro
    Hi,

* You could go in another forum where Liu makes a presentation and collect the email address it placed.

I received free samples sent by another trialista (Poland).

I can not help you more.

greetings

Comment

• noisette
      • Jun 2013

thanks, i will try to find this forum

Comment

• LMS
        • Dec 2012

What's your end goal here danny boy? What exactly are you trying to accomplish? No ones forcing you to read this, I mean great we get it, you think this guy is trying to scam us/ in cahoots with Liu. Thank you for your expert opinion which wwe all appreciate dearly. Now go solve the next mystery sherlock.

Comment

• Morbo
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by LMS
          What's your end goal here danny boy? What exactly are you trying to accomplish? No ones forcing you to read this, I mean great we get it, you think this guy is trying to scam us/ in cahoots with Liu. Thank you for your expert opinion which wwe all appreciate dearly. Now go solve the next mystery sherlock.
          I'm pretty sure Danny has way better interests for you guys in mind than 'Futurocabeludo' or this so-called Lui. I don't quite understand where the hate comes from. Maybe Danny's goal is stopping you guys from wasting your money on snakeoil? Maybe his goal is stopping you guys from rubbing a dangerous toxic on your head? Maybe Danny's goal is waking up half the members of this forum who get super-exited every single month with a new very dubious and doubtful breakthrough hype? You don't need a genius detective to figure that out.

Comment

• hellouser
            • May 2012

I'd like to hear from Arashi. His detective work is top notch.

Comment

• nameless
              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
              LOL!!!

Statements like that make the entire site look amateurish if we are so weak-minded that we take the things Arishi says real serious.

Comment

• LMS
                • Dec 2012

Theres nothing to detective here. Some guy from China says chlorine dioxide regrows hair, you can buy his stuff or easily make your own. Whether it works or not is up in the air. I'm certainly not interested/convinced by its safety or efficacy enough to attempt it myself, and am currently focused on other avenues. However, I appreciate the fact that there are people willing to try this out. Rest assured I do my research before attempting any treatment, nor do I emotionally invest myself in any breakthrough beyond the bare minimum.

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
                  • Oct 2014

Originally posted by hellouser
                  Ahaha...

OK

Comment

• noisette
                    • Jun 2013

Hello guys, you are thinking this CD lotion is a snake oil ? so I must to take Dr Klein 's product ? I'm a norwood 2, perhaps 3 in few months... I never had a treatment and I think about this... Many thanks for your help

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
                      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by noisette
                      Hello guys, you are thinking this CD lotion is a snake oil ? so I must to take Dr Klein 's product ? I'm a norwood 2, perhaps 3 in few months... I never had a treatment and I think about this... Many thanks for your help
                      Dr Klein's product is the same as always - minox dependence.

CD Liu's lotion, is the cure - the inventor Words.

The choice is yours!

Comment

• breakbot
                        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Futurocabeludo
                        Dr Klein's product is the same as always - minox dependence.

CD Liu's lotion, is the cure - the inventor Words.

The choice is yours!
                        What's wrong with you? It was biologix then neogenic then cg 210 and now if i'm not mising anything it's cd.Why did you became a troll? Do you think it's funny or you must waste your time somehow?

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
                          • Oct 2014

Originally posted by breakbot
                          What's wrong with you? It was biologix then neogenic then cg 210 and now if i'm not mising anything it's cd.Why did you became a troll? Do you think it's funny or you must waste your time somehow?
                          Friend, I understood nothing of what he wrote.

Anyone used or uses multiple products?

It is not acceptable for a new product that promises to "cure" appears to be experienced?

And if the results exceed expectations, you will return to write what he wrote?

Be patient and wait for the final result.

Att,

Comment

• KO1
                            • Jan 2012

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that CD is utter and total snake oil. Feel free to prove me otherwise.

Comment

• hellouser
                              • May 2012

Originally posted by KO1
                              I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that CD is utter and total snake oil. Feel free to prove me otherwise.
                              Swisstemples' photos seem to do just that.

Comment

• KO1
                                • Jan 2012

Sure they do....longer hair, shade...plus a potent oxidizing agent presumably will not benefit your DP cells.

Comment

Working...