• noisette
      • Jun 2013

I hope this CD Liu's lotion really helps ... Let's see

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by noisette
        I hope this CD Liu's lotion really helps ... Let's see
        Agree. It takes more time to see results.
        I will finish the 2nd cycle after tomorrow and for now, I like what I see.

(CD Liu's lotion) - http://hlh.me/

Comment

• inbrugge
          • Oct 2013

i want to believe!

man, i hope something comes out of this. some of these pics are promising!

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by inbrugge
            i want to believe!

man, i hope something comes out of this. some of these pics are promising!
            Thank you!

CD did stop (end of cycle) .In the next days will see better results.
            I pause for 15 days (5 more than before) and new document with photos.

(CD Liu's lotion) - http://hlh.me/

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
              • Oct 2014

Completed two cycles and 10 day break.

This looks promising ....:-)

Comment

• JimmyHairte
                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Futurocabeludo

http://imgur.com/ByHZYZs
                Something about the lighting in that picture looks shady as hell. Your scalp is unevenly shaded but the "new" hairs all glow like snaplights all the way to the roots. Looks like you just shopped some white lines to some random pores.

I agree with most people here that Liu and this Futurocabeludo guy appear way too scammy (I'm not a native English speaker myself but broken/gtranslated English like that always rings alarm bells for me). Swiss might be legit though, especially since he doesn't urge you to buy "that one concoction made by this guy" and posted decent photos. Has anyone tried the pure DMSO + CD treatment yet?

Couldn't it be possible that Swiss (or whoever did it first) found a legit treatment and now some scammers like these two try to make some quick money out of it? It's kind of sad because it discredits a possibly viable treatment.

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
                  • Oct 2014

Originally posted by JimmyHairte
                  Something about the lighting in that picture looks shady as hell. Your scalp is unevenly shaded but the "new" hairs all glow like snaplights all the way to the roots. Looks like you just shopped some white lines to some random pores.

I agree with most people here that Liu and this Futurocabeludo guy appear way too scammy (I'm not a native English speaker myself but broken/gtranslated English like that always rings alarm bells for me). Swiss might be legit though, especially since he doesn't urge you to buy "that one concoction made by this guy" and posted decent photos. Has anyone tried the pure DMSO + CD treatment yet?

Couldn't it be possible that Swiss (or whoever did it first) found a legit treatment and now some scammers like these two try to make some quick money out of it? It's kind of sad because it discredits a possibly viable treatment.
                  That your comment about me is pathetic.

I just do the test as well as others who received sample.

Comment

• Conpecia
                    • Sep 2011

http://imgur.com/ByHZYZs

holy shit man that looks pretty good if you zoom in. amazing how thick those hairs are, are they all from the initial shed or was that slick?

swiss's hair is looking better, the smaller hairs are maturing. i definitely think we're on to something here but only time will tell.

Comment

• Conpecia
                      • Sep 2011

nah man swiss found it after liu actually. he just discovered it this summer, liu has known about this for a couple years at least hence the patents and the fact that he has photos from chinese trials. trust me swiss would be furious if this was his treatment and it was getting jacked like that. he'd be all over these guys on this forum.

summersnow tried dmso and cd, he regrew all of his hair from what appeared to be rapidly diffusing hairloss. but it bleached his hair i believe.

Comment

• joachim
                        • May 2014

That your comment about me is pathetic.

I just do the test as well as others who received sample.
                        may i ask you how old you are?

Comment

• hellouser
                          • May 2012

Nobody is urging anyone to buy any concoction. The stuff can be made on your own without a prescription. There's no 'scam' involved here.

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
                            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by joachim
                            may i ask you how old you are?
                            I have 64. I'll still time to recover hair?

Comment

• bigentries
                              • Dec 2011

Just to aware people

Read this thread before believing anyone that futurocabeludo dude claims

http://www.cg210.com/real-stories-pictures.php anyone heard of this stuff? there's a guy on ************ who keeps posting pics and to be honest it looks like he's got some pretty damn good regrowth: http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/9314/q419.jpg http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4710/w15t.jpg what do you guys

He was an snake oil shill well identified by the company he was pushing.

Comment

• rambo007
                                • Oct 2014

SwissTemples posted new photo today on HLH. Check this out:

His words:
                                Again, I am using 50% dmso and 50% CD. And there are now hairs where I haven't had any in a long time. Considering I've been doing this for a few weeks longer than most people here I can definitely say it is working but very slowly so. Due to the random sheds every now and then it can be disheartening to not really see better results. But if you take a while off you WILL see new hairs and then hopefully continue.

Comment

Working...