X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slam1523
    • May 2014

Originally posted by Morbo
    Yer, he literally says if "you think it's a scam don't post."

How many people in this thread that have not tried this have said this is bound to work? I haven't read one yet... How many that have not tried this are claiming it is a scam? Plenty! It gets old when people just jump in here to pound in as much negativity as possible!

Ehmm, because people are risking their heath to use a toxic product which has no scientific or even physical evidence backing it? Not because they have clear proof it will work but out of cheer desperation. What kind of person would you be if you wouldn't disadvise them?
    I understand what you're saying, but if you've read through this thread you'll soon realize that people are telling everyone to not jump into doing this because it can be dangerous. Let the more experienced members comfortable with mixing and trialing things like this continue their experiment before jumping into it. Not one of those Conpecia has mentioned is telling everyone to hurry into this. Nobody is saying do it or you're a loser. Everyone is saying this looks like those trying may be getting results but lets take a wait and see approach to this.

I apologize for arguing over this, I'm just going to wait and see what swiss and other highly regarded members are able to achieve with this. I would like to thank those who have been willing to take risks for the benefit of others despite the backlash some people automatically give.

Comment

• nameless
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Gjm127
      Isn't there a chance that the people advocating this are actually the Chinese themselves? Heck he even linked you to a Chinese site for us to buy the product from there. Just look at the way they're writing those comments, clearly English is not their first language, they definitely look like they're Chinese.

I'll be popcorning my way in this thread though.

Dude, Swiss is not a bad guy. Please stop!

Comment

• Gari Baldi
        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Futurocabeludo
        You're right - There is something going on ...

Let's wait a while and see others using CD
        Liu.
        Anybody else noticed that "Futurocabeludo" signed this post with "Liu" ?

Hello Mr Liu !

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
          • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Gari Baldi
          Anybody else noticed that "Futurocabeludo" signed this post with "Liu" ?

Hello Mr Liu !
          you're not serious and enjoys creating confusion.
          The Chinese website that was copied from SwissTemplez put in another Forum.

SwissTemplez
          "10/10/2014 4:40 AM-He is selling it in China, if you want to import it you can get it here:

I personally think the normal chlorine dioxide works too and is cheaper though. That's what I use. "

Visit page 74 of the Forum and is there another address.

You do not need to figure clown and write what he wrote. I am Portuguese. The Chinese is another.

Comment

• nameless
            • Feb 2013

I'm not saying that this stuff works because I don't know if it works or not yet. But Swiss is definitely not a bad guy.

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
              • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Slam1523
              Is there a reason why you're pushing so hard against this? I mean you've criticized a man that is testing a home made product on his own body for being a liar. What does he stand to gain by lying? He didn't say buy a product, yet you questioned his integrity...? Maybe this stuff doesn't work, but a user currently using a tester of this product sent a link to another user asking how to avoid any health issues by trying this. Maybe it won't work, but if $80 breaks anyone in this forum's back financially by trying this, they have much bigger problems than getting conned by a snake oil salesman. I understand your hesitation using this yourself, but you don't need to call people attempting to help you defaming names when they really don't stand to gain a penny by their comments.

Thank you for helping in this matter. The translation that do not give the best sense of the want to convey.

Another, because I wrote Liu CD (Liu lotion Cd) Until greeted me - Hello Mr Liu!

Are crazy !!!

Anyway ....

Comment

• Slam1523
                • May 2014

I do want to make it clear I am in no way advocating that this should be tested by everyone. Like conpecia has said maybe there's something to this, but remember it can be harmful so don't just start messing with this cluelessly until we know more... My only point is enough of the criticisms to all those currently trying this in someway and let's wait and see... Those trying this are doing us a favor, and until they start making their own and selling it there is no reason to think they're snake oil salesman... Can't wait to hear more results though!

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
                  • Oct 2014

I have hair gray / white. I have some pictures and see some black hairs grow in a bald area. This is weird ...

This website is for sale! hlh.me is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, hlh.me has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

(I use lotion Liu CD)

Comment

• Swooping
                    • May 2014

any more updates guys?

Comment

• Scientalk56
                      • Nov 2012

another bullshit snake oil thing...

Comment

• ilostdemall
                        • Oct 2014

Futurocabeludo is Habemus. The guy that was pushing that snake oil cg210, like crazy and now he is pushing this... Besides that, cd may be working since some reputable members have shown results...

Comment

• Kudu
                          • Nov 2013

Originally posted by ilostdemall
                          Futurocabeludo is Habemus. The guy that was pushing that snake oil cg210, like crazy and now he is pushing this...
                          Hahaha! That makes so much sense! It's funny because I saw that he was using it on another site, and it made me suspicious. But who knows, I'm not trying it that's for sure.

Comment

• The Alchemist
                            • Mar 2011

Futurocabeludo is Habemus. The guy that was pushing that snake oil cg210, like crazy and now he is pushing this... Besides that, cd may be working since some reputable members have shown results...
                            Exactly. Same crappy photos showing "regrowth". LOL what a joke

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
                              • Oct 2014

Truth. I used some things I had won and I lost them after stopping.

Do a trial with a sample provided by the inventor.

The lotion initial cause hair loss, but before long he is reborn with more force.

Later show the achieved result.

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
                                • Oct 2014

This test concerns me because no longer will need to use drugs as minox, finasteride, dutasteride, keto and other less used.

Needless to wear forever. One year (12 cycles) and just (words of the inventor).

What better ???

Comment

Working...