+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    Do you REALLY trust an individual with that kind of track record?
    Swiss? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by brocktherock View Post
    I have no idea but I've seen some stupid treatments come and go like cetitrizine. I won't take a risk with this. Hopefully I'm wrong.

That's fine but calling it snake oil implies someone is trying to profit off of it. The only guy that could have an agenda is the Chinese guy and there are two other, independent accounts of regrowth from guys who made their own CD treatments from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Swiss? Yes.
    Snap, I been member longer in hairlosshelp and pioneer group buy that's where I remember Swiss from .

Quote Originally Posted by gainspotter View Post
    So you're thinking people drink it then? Lol.

There's no way I'd ever put any chemical with potential sides on my head. I'll just stick to taking minoxidil and propecia. Oh wait!!
    Please do.

Can't say I see any completely unambiguous evidence of regrowth in either set.

The hairline shots definitely could be shaved hairs (or depilated hairs) rather than new hairs - there is not really a good enough set of before shots to tell.

It appears to have caused a pretty serious chemical burn on the temples which could have damaged the hair in a kind of reaction similar to a depilatory cream.

I don't know anything about the posters concerned but if they do have a history of previously dodgy behaviour, I really don't hold much hope.

More evidence definitely needed. But this stuff is potentially very dangerous, so anybody trying it would need to be very careful. Just take a look at the Wikipedia page for it, and all the warning signs on it - oxidising agent, very toxic, corrosive, and damaging to the environment.

Quote Originally Posted by gainspotter View Post
    There's no way I'd ever put any chemical with potential sides on my head. I'll just stick to taking minoxidil and propecia. Oh wait!!
    There's a huge difference between using well-documented, properly researched, legally approved and licenced medications... And sticking a hazardous chemical on your scalp because three people on an Internet forum with no medical training claim it works with no objective proof.

There's a huge difference between using well-documented, properly researched, legally approved and licenced medications... And sticking a hazardous chemical on your scalp because three people on an Internet forum with no medical training claim it works with no objective proof.
    It's also well documented that propecia is dangerous and minoxidil has unpleasant sides for some. Doesn't stop people using them.
    If you want to wait around for an effective hair loss treatment that has 0 sides then, well, good luck with that.

I take it you dont read much

Anyway, Swiss is a reliable guy; he never scammed mark for that matter either, pretty sure that was just pulled out of your ass m8;

this stuff is dirt cheap and easily accessible, try it if you want, people are using it already, carefully, with no adverse effects; if you want to wait then wait, not much to be discussed, but the fact that its growing hair is indisputable

Yes swiss is varry bad man...does research, presents studies, uses himself as guinea pig, then brings it all to our attention so we can freely make an informed choice. For shame!