+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Will keep an eye out. Agree that there should be a proper thread on here for it to reinforce or dismiss this product's validity.

so? i can buy this and use it?
    the results better then minox and fin?
    whay everyone dnot use it?

Quote Originally Posted by brocktherock View Post
    The hairline pics look like he shaved it. I've had progress with RU and the hair is all different sizes and lengths, they aren't all the same size and prickly. Those crown pics look a little suspect too. I smell snake oil.

how exactly are people going to profit off of a cheap substance you can make yourself. you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Conpecia! How are you?

And thank you for the information and pictures.

hey clan! i'm doing well. spend most of my time on the private forums these days but always like to help BTT guys out when i can.

The two forum users who've claimed to use this 'treatment' aren't reliable, trustworthy or stable individuals from their past conducts, so I don't believe this for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    The two forum users who've claimed to use this 'treatment' aren't reliable, trustworthy or stable individuals from their past conducts, so I don't believe this for a second.
    The dude from PHG definitely is reliable.

here are a series of posts (not all the same person) from one of the forums... potentially some insight into how this works?

---------------

I'm extremely skeptical but on the other hand intrigued that rapid shedding and some sort of regrowth supposedly happens with this. I would be wary though, cause this may definitely actually cause more harm then good. The consensus on AGA now actually is that the the androgen receptor causes oxidative stress/ROS. Meaning it would be very contradicting to use a strong oxidizing agent like chlorine dioxide. You are literally disregarding the recent papers on AGA if you use this.

I posted a bit on a superficial level about the mechanism of AGA in this topic in several posts; https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=17379. Could be quite hard to understand for some perhaps, prof Michael Philpott talks about it here at the recent hair congress;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0klARAxOYiI

Probably too complex for some to understand at first sight. But oxidative stress/ROS is believed to play a huge role, and has gotten allot of attention recently in AGA.

When I saw this topic I was extremely surprised and only could think of 1 way why this POSSIBLE may seem to do something, even if it seems extremely dumb and strange to use a oxidizing agent. Then I remembered I opted for a kind some sort of same mechanism and I am pretty sure it happens here. I posted it here too; https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...l=1#post176358. Asking if apoptis was possible.

Apoptis happens here, I am quite sure. By delivering chlorine dioxide as strong oxidizing agent. Chlorine dioxide just puts immense ROS/oxidation on the hair follicle, this is why you guys rapidly shed. You are literally probably creating apoptis (destroying cells) by applying chlorine dioxide. Now you might ask why does there seem to occur regrowth then?

Hormesis is the most likely answer. If you want to know what hormesis is read the first paragraph of this study; http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucbtdag/Gems_2008.pdf "What is hormesis".

I just skimmed briefly through his patent and Dr. Liu seems to actually propose this hypothesis too in his patent;

"Dioxide to give 5-chloro-electron redox potentials of 1.5 and 1.2 than oxygen, as the strong electron-donating ability to obtain, are strong oxidants. The inventors believe that chlorine dioxide can promote stem cell proliferation in mammals, migration and differentiation depend on two paths: relying on strong oxidizing ability of chlorine dioxide will destroy ordinary cells, can cause similar wounds or removal of necrotic tissue in the tissue and produce pain , the body will automatically start stem cells wound healing"

The multiple shedding bounds reported by swisstemples and I think also summersnow in the topic support this hypothesis. To be honest this is the most likely answer about the mechanism behind chlorine dioxide. Chlorine may have some off side target effects to 5ar2 but I doubt that is the main thing what is happening here. We do know some more than 30 years ago .

One thing is for sure using this long term I would imagine this will do more harm then good. That is just a assumption perhaps hormesis at the right dosage with the exact frequent intervals may put the hair follicles into pre-mpb state, this is pure hypothesis though. I would be extremely wary, skeptical and alert if I were you guys though. Especially the one who are trialling it. Good luck.

-----------------

Last year i switched to dut and got so much regrowth after an awful shed.(If you've read my thread before,you'll remember it.).The shedding was just like what this experiment was doing to its testers.I shed almost all the hairs on crown.I was very sure about Dut being the primary weapon in regrowth.

After reading about this experiment,something hit me.I did started using DMSO the same time i started Dut.Lately i've been thinking if DMSO was what gave me regrowth.I remember being in so much pain while applying it,a couple of times i had to clean it after 1 minute because it was burning so much that it made me scream.(literally).I have serious doubts now if it was dmso or dut...coz i did get so much regrowth.And i was experimenting with 100% DMSO for 2-3 months after reading something about reverse fibrosis and DMSO.

------

Seeing the rate intervals of how the intense quick onset of shedding and pretty fast regrowth. I am pretty certain that indeed chlorine dioxide is causing apoptis of cells leading to possible hormesis. No doubt as such a strong oxidizing agent. Here is a recent patent about it too describing a similar formulation and having a apoptic function; http://www.google.com/patents/CN103720709A?cl=en.

The theoretical value of this is pretty huge but practically hmm. I am pretty sure this is what Dr. Liu means too with his "wounding", perhaps he can chime in on my story I would appreciate it. Don't think he can explain it in english though. Though I think this is extremely interesting, as basically imo you want to create a sort form of hormesis (through apoptis, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18702626 there is shitmore on the subjec though) to put these cells back in pre-mpb state. Instead we have minoxidil as growth agent, LLLT somewhat, but these only put the cells in overdrive primarily by stimulating the mitochrondia and subsequently increasing ATP. Never would of thought of a oxidizing agent though. Funny. As Dr. Liu describes I definitely don't believe this is the cure. Can it regrow some hair , in some individuals in specific intervals and dosage? Perhaps. We'll see. It seems do at least somewhat something atm.

Question to Dr. Liu btw i was curious of, in your product ingredients you mention stem cell growth factor. Is this just SCF derived from e.coli? Thanks.

I'm not falling for this bollocks

I was stupid enough to but some CB on the basis of hearsay from another forum and that did absolutely nothing.

I'd rather lose my hair for free than pay for it.

Wow, putting a toxic product on your scalp cause you saw some pics on the internet ... Welcome to the hairloss fora