+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    i have to admit, that those results are somehow impressive. i mean this guy is 64 years old and NW7 for many years if not decades. how is it possible for such an old man to grow that much new and thick little hairs. it doesn't look like vellus hairs. if the hairs grow out the look will even be more impressive.
    is this guy fooling us somehow? what do other members think? desmond, arashi, hellouser?
    again, this points us to the wounding path for recreating hair. so many signs for wounding the skin.

I'm sorry, but i don't see what you're talking about. He was a nw6 before he began, and he's a nw6 now. His photos are shot with extremely high contrast which makes it appear like there is more hair than there is. He'll only show a portion of his head, obscuring the rest of his bald noggin - you ever wonder why? Why not ask him to put up a video without the lighting effects, showing all his "growth"? He clearly has access to a decent camera and knows how to use it, so where are the clear photos?

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    i have to admit, that those results are somehow impressive. i mean this guy is 64 years old and NW7 for many years if not decades. how is it possible for such an old man to grow that much new and thick little hairs. it doesn't look like vellus hairs. if the hairs grow out the look will even be more impressive.
    is this guy fooling us somehow? what do other members think? desmond, arashi, hellouser?
    again, this points us to the wounding path for recreating hair. so many signs for wounding the skin.
    He could initially have a full head of hair and shaved parts of his head to show how his shaved hair grows back. How can we know if he's really an NW7?

Quote Originally Posted by Gjm127 View Post
    He could initially have a full head of hair and shaved parts of his head to show how his shaved hair grows back. How can we know if he's really an NW7?
    yes, it could be a possibility. but in my opinion it indeed looks like a bald scalp of an old man with grey hair.
    however, if we would have more before pictures of the man, then we would definitely know.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjm127 View Post
    Why would anyone with a full head of hair spend time on hair loss forum, shave it down to NW7 and then show clear sparse growth of hair (which would NOT happen if he had a full head of hair).

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Why would anyone with a full head of hair spend time on hair loss forum, shave it down to NW7 and then show clear sparse growth of hair (which would NOT happen if he had a full head of hair).
    You made me laugh because you're right... Well, this indeed looks like the Holy Grail if what I see is reality. That last post from Futurecap...

i wouldn't call it holy grail or cure, but those sprouting hairs deserve some fair discussion i think. it's far away from gaining a complete norwood or even talking about dense new hair regrowth, but those sprouting hair alone, on a 64 year old scalp, makes me wonder though. i think it's a good start. however, i'm not sure if the chloride dioxide is a safe way of damaging skin. some mentioned it is toxic. question is, does this chloride dioxide really only damage the upper layer of the skin, or does it also trigger some other mechanism in the cells which wouldn't be achieved with normal mechanical wounding (needles or lasers). maybe there are other safe mechanisms to peel down the skin in a controlled and safe way. i still think the laser idea from dr. cots would be ideal for that because it can penetrate the skin relatively deep, and the damage is done with a relative small diameter, but probably on thousand different spots.

if we could only have access to a medical laser for such purposes, and a controlled environment, alongside with a real doctor who has the right laser know how, then we could do great trials on our own, which are relatively safe, if we don't use chemicals in the first place. i think the wounding alone would induce some hairs in at least 10% of spots, just by chance.

People are really impressed?

Those pics looks exactly the same as the ones he posted here and in other forums as Habemus.

Remember this guy used to be a confirmed shill

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Futurocabeludo View Post

Updating before the start of cycle 4
    Excuse me if my comment seems offensive, this photo is indeed odd looking, similar in appearance to an image generated from a 3d modeling program.

Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    Excuse me if my comment seems offensive, this photo is indeed odd looking, similar in appearance to an image generated from a 3d modeling program.

Chuck
    I do not agree. I have zoomed in and studied this picture for a long time and not found any mistakes. If this image is fake, its an impressive piece of work done by a professional that has spent days on producing an image of this quality. I do not know what to believe about the product, but this image seems real in my opinion.

The image is real. There's no debating that.