• Futurocabeludo
    • Oct 2014

My recent update

Comment

• Gjm127
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Futurocabeludo
      My recent update

why do you keep blurring out parts of those pictures? Why do we keep seeing those "regrown hairs" super SHORT as if it juuust regrew? It's been months that we're seeing those hairs the same length...

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
        • Oct 2014

you still do not understand: this treatment.
        At each hair cycle falls, not all.
        Only at the end of a year when we finish the treatment
        the hair will grow, grow and grow

More time is needed to see the entire result (inventor of words)

(Ps: illiterate Inglês (google translation)

Comment

• joachim
          • May 2014

looks indeed like some good progress.

but is it necessary to pixelate that much of the whole scalp? can't you protect your identity by only making the face invisible?
          would like to see the complete scalp please, if you don't mind.

thank you

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
            • Oct 2014

Updating before the start of cycle 4

Comment

• Seuxin
              • Jan 2014

Good man, if you use Stemox+Caffeine+VitamineC, it could boost the growth !

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
                • Oct 2014

followers
                I want to share with you these pictures of my current state

Thank you

Comment

• hellouser
                  • May 2012

followers

Thank you
                  Density is still poor.

Comment

• noisette
                    • Jun 2013

followers

Thank you
                    Thank you for your update. It would be great if you have some hair, all over your head, with time perhaps.

Comment

• joachim
                      • May 2014

i have to admit, that those results are somehow impressive. i mean this guy is 64 years old and NW7 for many years if not decades. how is it possible for such an old man to grow that much new and thick little hairs. it doesn't look like vellus hairs. if the hairs grow out the look will even be more impressive.
                      is this guy fooling us somehow? what do other members think? desmond, arashi, hellouser?
                      again, this points us to the wounding path for recreating hair. so many signs for wounding the skin.

Comment

• The Alchemist
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by joachim
                        i have to admit, that those results are somehow impressive. i mean this guy is 64 years old and NW7 for many years if not decades. how is it possible for such an old man to grow that much new and thick little hairs. it doesn't look like vellus hairs. if the hairs grow out the look will even be more impressive.
                        is this guy fooling us somehow? what do other members think? desmond, arashi, hellouser?
                        again, this points us to the wounding path for recreating hair. so many signs for wounding the skin.

I'm sorry, but i don't see what you're talking about. He was a nw6 before he began, and he's a nw6 now. His photos are shot with extremely high contrast which makes it appear like there is more hair than there is. He'll only show a portion of his head, obscuring the rest of his bald noggin - you ever wonder why? Why not ask him to put up a video without the lighting effects, showing all his "growth"? He clearly has access to a decent camera and knows how to use it, so where are the clear photos?

Comment

• Gjm127
                          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by joachim
                          He could initially have a full head of hair and shaved parts of his head to show how his shaved hair grows back. How can we know if he's really an NW7?

Comment

• joachim
                            • May 2014

Originally posted by Gjm127
                            He could initially have a full head of hair and shaved parts of his head to show how his shaved hair grows back. How can we know if he's really an NW7?
                            yes, it could be a possibility. but in my opinion it indeed looks like a bald scalp of an old man with grey hair.
                            however, if we would have more before pictures of the man, then we would definitely know.

Comment

• hellouser
                              • May 2012

Originally posted by Gjm127
                              Why would anyone with a full head of hair spend time on hair loss forum, shave it down to NW7 and then show clear sparse growth of hair (which would NOT happen if he had a full head of hair).

Comment

• Gjm127
                                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
                                Why would anyone with a full head of hair spend time on hair loss forum, shave it down to NW7 and then show clear sparse growth of hair (which would NOT happen if he had a full head of hair).
                                You made me laugh because you're right... Well, this indeed looks like the Holy Grail if what I see is reality. That last post from Futurecap...

Comment

Working...