+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

everyone stfu and wait for more accounts and photographic results from reputable users before making a decision for or against the effectiveness and safety of this treatment. it is literally that simple. this is why i hate this forum. if you are not interested or think it's a scam that's fine but please do not post anymore "its totes snake oil brahz" bs in this thread.

So Habemus came back to shill another treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    everyone stfu and wait for more accounts and photographic results from reputable users before making a decision for or against the effectiveness and safety of this treatment. it is literally that simple. this is why i hate this forum. if you are not interested or think it's a scam that's fine but please do not post anymore "its totes snake oil brahz" bs in this thread.
    Why is a skeptical opinion less worth than an overly gullible opinion believing every kwak and monthly forum hype (I mean let's get real we have these kind of threads every month) without a single evidence? FFS we have guys in this thread wanting to spray a dangerous toxin on their head because 'some Chinese guy' says it will regrow their hair.
    I say if you don't like opposing opinions just don't post on a discussion forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    Why is a skeptical opinion less worth than than an overly gullible opinion believing every kwak and monthly forum hype (I mean let's get real we have these kind of threads every month) without a single evidence?
    I say if you don't like opposing opinions just don't post on a discussion forum.
    There's skepticism and there's "this is snake oil." Big difference. Saying it's snake oil at this point is also making a claim without evidence. I personally am skeptical of this treatment. I'm not calling it a snake oil, though. And I'm WAY less skeptical since SwissTemples is one of the key supporters and has personally tried it on himself and posted pics of regrowth.

Also, will someone please explain to me how anyone is going to profit off of this? You can make your own mixture from any source you want. Wake up.

Why is a skeptical opinion less worth than an overly gullible opinion believing every kwak and monthly forum hype (I mean let's get real we have these kind of threads every month) without a single evidence? FFS we have guys in this thread wanting to spray a dangerous toxin on their head because 'some Chinese guy' says it will regrow their hair.
    Why are you dismissing Swisstemples evidence?

That's not what anyone has said in fact just the opposite, neither opinion is worth more than the other... Bottom line is nobody's for or against opinion is relevant until more reputable users are able to post solid evidence showing a positive effect, without harmful side effects... Bottom line is we take a wait and see approach, but my point was why are people being so critical of the users doing it? Maybe it won't work but nobody knows yet and you don't have to sit and call everyone's integrity into question until proof is displayed

Quote Originally Posted by Slam1523 View Post
    That's not what anyone has said in fact just the opposite, neither opinion is worth more than the other... Bottom line is nobody's for or against opinion is relevant until more reputable users are able to post solid evidence showing a positive effect, without harmful side effects... Bottom line is we take a wait and see approach, but my point was why are people being so critical of the users doing it? Maybe it won't work but nobody knows yet and you don't have to sit and call everyone's integrity into question until proof is displayed
    Yer, he literally says if "you think it's a scam don't post."

Quote Originally Posted by Slam1523 View Post
    but my point was why are people being so critical of the users doing it? Maybe it won't work but nobody knows yet and you don't have to sit and call everyone's integrity into question until proof is displayed
    Ehmm, because people are risking their heath to use a toxic product which has no scientific or even physical evidence backing it? Not because they have clear proof it will work but out of cheer desperation. What kind of person would you be if you wouldn't disadvise them?

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Why are you dismissing Swisstemples evidence?
    Swisstemples is a different story

He is presenting evidence, asking people to be extremely careful, he is admitting what he is doing is dangerous. And his evidence is completely plausible and mediocre at this point. One guy posted at least 5 inches of growth in 15 days, and another one said that in 21 Lui "saved his future"

The fact that the Chinese dude and some of his "trialists" lashed against him shows they've been hiding something from the beginning.

At this point only swiss has showed something and in his last report he claimed he lost all the progress at the moment

Swiss is the one I'm paying attention to.

Isn't there a chance that the people advocating this are actually the Chinese themselves? Heck he even linked you to a Chinese site for us to buy the product from there. Just look at the way they're writing those comments, clearly English is not their first language, they definitely look like they're Chinese.

I'll be popcorning my way in this thread though.