+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Had never seen anything like this in this area (crown edge)

http://hlh.me/

Well the thing that makes me suspicious was when I stumbled across something with that dude Habemus using CD saying he was getting "amazing results". I'll try and find it again, but that's the gist of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slam1523 View Post
    Is there a reason why you're pushing so hard against this? I mean you've criticized a man that is testing a home made product on his own body for being a liar. What does he stand to gain by lying? He didn't say buy a product, yet you questioned his integrity...? Maybe this stuff doesn't work, but a user currently using a tester of this product sent a link to another user asking how to avoid any health issues by trying this. Maybe it won't work, but if $80 breaks anyone in this forum's back financially by trying this, they have much bigger problems than getting conned by a snake oil salesman. I understand your hesitation using this yourself, but you don't need to call people attempting to help you defaming names when they really don't stand to gain a penny by their comments.

I agree with you. There will always be someone who has this profile of ignorant. Anyway .....

Quote Originally Posted by Kudu View Post
    Well the thing that makes me suspicious was when I stumbled across something with that dude Habemus using CD saying he was getting "amazing results". I'll try and find it again, but that's the gist of it.

With the product I used had good results, was my assessment of myself. Over time, after starting them, lost earnings. Now, I'm with CD and see improvements. It takes more time to see better.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Was there ever a time a well respected doctor would've advocated that one cut the lens of their eye in order to use lasers to burn an eyeball back into a certain shape to correct an impairment in ones vision before laser eye surgery? I feel like there's a safe way of going about everything, but that doesn't mean this could be the start of something helpful!
    FYI:
    Radial Keratotomy evolved into a relatively safe and refined procedure known today as lasik eye surgery. If memory serves me, about 70% of bending of light rays occurs at the cornea, so in patients with varying degrees of myopia and astigmatism, RK was successful in flattening the cornea allowing light rays to form their focal point on the retina. There were bumps in the road though. Some doctors were doing the early surgeries on both eyes. They began doing only one eye at a time after an RK patient came to an abrupt stop in his car before his eyes completely healed. He lost the contents of both eyes.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - forhair.com - Cole Hair Transplant, 1045 Powers Place, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011 - email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    You don't know what people stand to gain or who they are. This is the internet, anyone can make an account and claim to be anything or anyone. None of you have any idea what kind of side effects this could cause and yet you are quick to jump on it after seeing a few dodgy pictures.
    I love your comment of I don't know what people stand to gain, or who they are is very applicable for me, but not applicable to you. How is it you seem to know the answers to both, but nobody else can. The difference is although i'm not jumping into it, I choose to think people for the most part are good, and trying to help. Not everyone is I get that, but you have decided that even if someone is trying to help you're going to run them out of town cause you're the boss. Your blanket statements believe it or not apply to you, but you seem to be oblivious to that, and want to question everyone's integrity. As I said, maybe its nothing, maybe it's harmful, and obviously liu is doing this for money, but that doesn't mean everyone is, and i'm willing to give people the benefit of the doubt first before jumping into calling them liars, and driving them away.

Sorry Walrus not everyone can be as well rounded, and knowledgeable as you. I can see why a man like you would throw egotistical comments like naive around. I mean when you're as battle tested as you are why wouldn't you? I can't help but turn red in the cheeks for saying people don't have to try something immediately, but on that same note don't need to make condescending remarks about everyone that could honestly be trying. That is naive, but like I said when it comes from an individual who has in fact been around the block and back such as yourself, those comments really resonate! Touche'!

Maybe it won't work, but if $80 breaks anyone in this forum's back financially by trying this, they have much bigger problems than getting conned by a snake oil salesman.
    It is this very attitude (eagerness to accept poor, or lack of evidence) that means snake oil salesmen will never go out of business.

"Maybe it will just work this time. I mean, people lying on the internet? Why would someone do that?"

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    It is this very attitude (eagerness to accept poor, or lack of evidence) that means snake oil salesman will never go out of business.

"Maybe it will just work this time. I mean, people lying on the internet? Why would someone do that?"
    If the fact that I haven't purchased any of this, or attempted to make my own is any indication of just how eager I am, then I guess you're right... I apologize for misunderstanding what eager meant... I was under the impression that wait and see was a little different, but again you've got some years under your belt so I'm going to just go ahead and let you speak for me... My bad walrus... What can you expect though I'm naive!