Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • caddarik79
    • Feb 2013

any news of Gaz after 5th HST?

Hello Gaz, if you read me, any update or impression?

I am considering going for another big session and buy me another 3 to 4 years peace of mind.
    My first HST framed me back and the result is still there after a bit more that two years.
  • caddarik79
    • Feb 2013

UP

Gaz, any update? how does your hair look now?
    Do you feel thicker? fuller? OK under spotlights and day light?

Comment

• Munkynutz
      • Aug 2014

I am contemplating HST myself. How full did you find your transplanted hair grew? Some results seem vastly superior to others and am not quite certain what to ask for. I am looking for a conservative hairline (mine has always been high) but mainly just to widen the widows peak to a more appealing level.

Right now I can get away with slightly longer hair without it looking strange but would very much like enough of a hairline to have a buzz cut of a short length.

Comment

• Munkynutz
        • Aug 2014

I too am curious if a Gaz update though but he hasn't been here for a while now and I'd love to see the results of the last procedure.

Comment

• c5000
          • Oct 2011

I'd also love an update Gaz.

Your case is the closest thing we have to a cure via HST.

I'm going back for my 3rd procedure in two weeks time and I can't wait. This procedure in my opinion will give me some much needed density.

Comment

• caddarik79
            • Feb 2013

Me too, and I also, unfortunately, think that HST is the only treatment so far that can bring a fair bridging until an actual cure pops up!!! at high costs...

That's why, Gaz, if you can read us, and let us see your amazing improvements?

Thank you.

Comment

• cocacola
              • Feb 2013

Cant wait to see an update as well.

@c5000
              Did you post any pictures after your second procedure?

Keep us in the loop guys!

Comment

• caddarik79
                • Feb 2013

it's weird , no more news from Gaz and no more news from Arashi.

Gaz result must be awesome!!! what happend to you guyzzz?

Comment

• gc83uk
                  • Nov 2011

sorry guys, kinda of got a bit tired of the whole anti-hasci, whether it's right or wrong I just lost interest in arguing about it.

My result up to now is decent. I still need to increase density in the recipient, which I may do! I only had 1200 HST on my last procedure, so it was never going to make a significant difference from where I was before this, however I can personally tell the difference and couldn't be happier with it.

Donor looks pretty much the same as it did after my 4th HST.

How are you guys getting on, any plans?

Comment

• cocacola
                    • Feb 2013

Doing great, planning a second procedure somewhere next year. The fx rates are not in my favour right now so i am waiting a bit.

Gc do you think you will post some pics anytime soon? If you dont have time at the moment, would be really cool if you can post an update when you hit the 8-10 month mark post-op.

Also, i know it may be the wrong place to ask the question. Any of you ever asked hasci about body hair transplants? I surprisingly have very straight chest hair, i have wondered if i want to maximize amount of hair that i can put on my head in the long run, is it possible to have some chest hair transplanted with hst. To make it more natural, implant it in a lets say 1:5 ratio. Its 16% more and i don't think it would be a material visual difference, giving its pretty straight and similar color.

Comment

• caddarik79
                      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by gc83uk
                      sorry guys, kinda of got a bit tired of the whole anti-hasci, whether it's right or wrong I just lost interest in arguing about it.

My result up to now is decent. I still need to increase density in the recipient, which I may do! I only had 1200 HST on my last procedure, so it was never going to make a significant difference from where I was before this, however I can personally tell the difference and couldn't be happier with it.

Donor looks pretty much the same as it did after my 4th HST.

How are you guys getting on, any plans?
                      Hey Gaz, I got you on the fact that you were tired about the neverending argument on HASCI, it became ridiculous and so much repetition!!!

I just bought a car, and booked an exotic trip, so if i go, it's more for next year!
                      Your result will even get better in another three months, if i am correct with the full result timeline.

Am more and more convinced it is the only (even if super expensive) way to bridge and an acceptable hair situation until a cure comes out.

Pictures would be nice but if you don't have time for it right now, not a problem.
                      what about iron man and Arashi?

Comment

• Pentarou
                        • Apr 2013

Arashi!! Come back here now, I order you!

Comment

• Arashi
                          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Pentarou
                          Arashi!! Come back here now, I order you!
                          LOL How are you guys doing ? I still visit the forums now and then but I lost interest. I realize we're still years away from a cure so what's the point of being here every day. Besides I've proven (far) beyond reasonable doubt that HASCI is a scam with things like this: http://www.hasci-exposed.com/partial.html. Some people will always believe, no matter what proof you show them, cause they just don't want to accept the harsh reality that we have nothing more than 2 scary meds with tons of potential side effects and prefer to live a dream. A dream where some shady doctors have cured hairloss but don't care to show the proof.

Comment

• gc83uk
                            • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Arashi
                            LOL How are you guys doing ? I still visit the forums now and then but I lost interest. I realize we're still years away from a cure so what's the point of being here every day. Besides I've proven (far) beyond reasonable doubt that HASCI is a scam with things like this: http://www.hasci-exposed.com/partial.html. Some people will always believe, no matter what proof you show them, cause they just don't want to accept the harsh reality that we have nothing more than 2 scary meds with tons of potential side effects and prefer to live a dream. A dream where some shady doctors have cured hairloss but don't care to show the proof.
                            I think you have actually proven about as much as HASCI have proven

You haven't been able to prove that there is no net growth as far as I can see. Neither has Hasci proved so, which of course is disappointing.

It's also misleading to say 'Hasci is a scam'. There is some things which simply don't add up with Hasci's claims, however there are some elements of their procedure which they claim and they are true, so to simply say they are a scam is just wrong.

Like I've said before I think there is a small net growth of hair in HASCI, nowhere near their claims, but nevertheless superior to FUE which is probably closer to -20% net loss of hair.

Comment

• Pentarou
                              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Arashi
                              LOL How are you guys doing ? I still visit the forums now and then but I lost interest. I realize we're still years away from a cure so what's the point of being here every day.
                              FWIW, I feel very jaded and worn-down too. About most things hair loss related. About 3 years ago, it looked like we were on the brink of exciting developments (not an actual cure, but a sign that we weren't that far away from new treatments). 2 years ago, well, we had that study to do with Prostaglandins and their role in hair loss, which looked like it could lead somewhere. Even a year ago, there were things to grab our attention, with some of the new stuff like the mass dermarolling experiment, the brief burst of excitement around Pilox when the photos leaked… Now, it looks like the pipeline is empty, everything's a bust, the next best hope of a regular treatment, CB-03-01, looks like a load of empty hype, if it ever reaches the stage of being a viable product. It all feels so bloody bleak at the moment, really, we don't seem to be nearer an actual new type of treatment than we were in 2001.

Comment

Working...