any news of Gaz after 5th HST? - Page 6 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Farkhairloss View Post
    Even with a good traditional hair transplant where the hairs are placed at the right angles to match existing hairs, hair never seems to lay flat as it exits the scalp like natural non transplanted hair does at inbetween lengths
    This is not true, a good HT doctor would be able to exactly follow the natural hair direction whether the hair lay flat forward or spike up.... and this is the only way you can have a natural result. Otherwise it is just not natural looking and your head will be showing clearly an obvious unnatural and terrible hair transplant.
    For example in attached pic, the patient natural hair lay flat forward.... Look how the transplanted hair follow exactly the natural angles and all of them are implanted in the same angles which looks very good and natural and noone would be able to tell that he had an HT no matter what the length of his hair is.....
    Look how the angles of the hairline are perfectly done as well as the angles of the temple hair.......
    If a clinic promise you a "natural" result, then following exactly the natural hair direction is the ONLY way to achieve that.... If they can't do that then they shouldn't promise you a "natural" result.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg

Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	41600  

Hey, long time since I was last online here.

I was thinking I hadn't posted any photos for what seems like years!

As said previously I usually buzz it to a grade 2 and it feels good around that length, however I've gotten lazy of late, I think this might be the longest it's ever been, so I snapped a couple of crappy pics with my camera phone: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtZbVzz0gZcaok_TLPdKd0tnea30.

I'll be shaving it tomorrow, but thought some would appreciate these sort of photos rather than just seeing the buzz versions all the time.

When it's short it looks better IMO, however others (usually older ppl) tell me to grow it. F**k that.

I won't be getting any more procedures in the coming months/year, after that we'll see maybe. Way too busy trying to live life right now with a 2yr old and a 9 month old baby, it's complicated enough without worrying about how many follicles I have

Is there any progress in the hair transplant industry?

Hope all is well with my old btt guys.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Hey, long time since I was last online here.

I was thinking I hadn't posted any photos for what seems like years!

As said previously I usually buzz it to a grade 2 and it feels good around that length, however I've gotten lazy of late, I think this might be the longest it's ever been, so I snapped a couple of crappy pics with my camera phone: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtZbVzz0gZcaok_TLPdKd0tnea30.

I'll be shaving it tomorrow, but thought some would appreciate these sort of photos rather than just seeing the buzz versions all the time.

When it's short it looks better IMO, however others (usually older ppl) tell me to grow it. F**k that.

I won't be getting any more procedures in the coming months/year, after that we'll see maybe. Way too busy trying to live life right now with a 2yr old and a 9 month old baby, it's complicated enough without worrying about how many follicles I have

Is there any progress in the hair transplant industry?

Hope all is well with my old btt guys.
    Hey Gaz, how are you doing ? Good to hear from you. I remember having had this discussion with you about how I thought you had over depleted your donor and you said it still looked natural. I was wondering how do you feel about that now ? Personally I think you went over the line and had at least 1 HST too many, but maybe you feel different about that yourself.

Regardless, one should always see surgery like this in light of the initial situation. And man, I must say, you've come a LOOONG way. I remember you said how you had gained your life back and I'm sure that's right (although I still think it would have looked much better if you had done 1-2 HST's less so your donor would have looked natural and healthy, where you've now gotten yourself that moth-eaten/overdepletion look). I hope you don't mind me using those words but you know I've warned you several times that this would be the result, so I'm not going to sugar-coat it now. BUT again, reality is too that it the overall result looks SO much better than it was before that I also think you shouldn't worry too much about it.

About the state of the hairloss industry, I must admit I haven't been watching developments closely but man, it just seems history repeating all over again and I think it's going to be like this for quite some time. But then again, I think the whole scamming haydays are a bit behind us now, all those Dr Nigam/HASCI like buzz about hair cloning, hair regenerating, stem cells etc, it seems to be way less than a few years ago.

BTW, the final results for the HASCI analysis, the 100% proof of its scam (or not, lol), are almost in, just watch that other thread

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Hey Gaz, how are you doing ? Good to hear from you. I remember having had this discussion with you about how I thought you had over depleted your donor and you said it still looked natural. I was wondering how do you feel about that now ? Personally I think you went over the line and had at least 1 HST too many, but maybe you feel different about that yourself.

Regardless, one should always see surgery like this in light of the initial situation. And man, I must say, you've come a LOOONG way. I remember you said how you had gained your life back and I'm sure that's right (although I still think it would have looked much better if you had done 1-2 HST's less so your donor would have looked natural and healthy, where you've now gotten yourself that moth-eaten/overdepletion look). I hope you don't mind me using those words but you know I've warned you several times that this would be the result, so I'm not going to sugar-coat it now. BUT again, reality is too that it the overall result looks SO much better than it was before that I also think you shouldn't worry too much about it.

About the state of the hairloss industry, I must admit I haven't been watching developments closely but man, it just seems history repeating all over again and I think it's going to be like this for quite some time. But then again, I think the whole scamming haydays are a bit behind us now, all those Dr Nigam/HASCI like buzz about hair cloning, hair regenerating, stem cells etc, it seems to be way less than a few years ago.

BTW, the final results for the HASCI analysis, the 100% proof of its scam (or not, lol), are almost in, just watch that other thread
    hey arashi, regarding latest treatments with tsuji, follica, etc.: u should have a look at "H"L"T". that's the place where news happen now, and in future.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post

I really thought by now this shit would be cured!

I know what you mean about my donor, however the mistake I made was having the first couple of hsts harvested from those 1 inch strips. Would have looked much more evenly harvested had my entire donor area been used equally over all the different procedures, but I'm not too fussed tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    I'm 100% sure we are going to see regeneration from pilofocus. The science is behind it. Dr. Gardner confirmed that what he's doing should work. Furthermore, there are studies done that show it works to some degree and acell should increase the percent regenerating. Dr. Cole has said the reason he isn't able to get consistent regeneration from acell is because it leaks, if he had a way to prevent it from leaking he'd get it all the time to some highly beneficial degree. Therefore, with Dr. Wesley administering it underneath the skin, there won't be any leaking. Hence, consistent donor regeneration will follow.
    FearTheLoss, you say that the science backs up donor regeneration with Pilofocus - could you please explain why the science behind Pilofocus supports donor regeneration?

Also, you said that Dr. Gardner indicated what Dr. Wesley's doing should achieve donor regeneration - can you please provide a link to Dr. Gardner saying that?

Also, you said there are studies showing that Pilofocus achieves some donor regeneration - can you please post a link to that study?

In case anyone is still interested, I'm going for my 6th HST on Tuesday. Probably another 1000-1200 I expect.

It's been a while since I last went and looking forward to it!

Nice to hear from you again and good luck with your upcoming HT.

Hi Gaz

Good to hear from you.

How many grafts will that be in total across all 6 HSTs?

Is there any chance you could upload a pic of how your hair looks just now?

Good luck on the 6th treatment. I think if life wasn’t so busy for me right now, i’d be going back for my 4th treatment!!

Thanks both.

In total with the previous 6100, then we are getting to around 7300 with Tuesdays 6th HST, that should equate to about 10,000 hairs in my case.

I'll get a before photo on here of how it is now, probably tomorrow!

I know what you mean about life and being busy, that is pretty much why I've not been back since 2014. I can't even believe it's been that long!