+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Caddarik need not speculate much longer. I bet there's ten thousand forum posts of dispute around this matter. All just because nobody succeeded in producing the "before" photos, which I'm about to show you. Hang on, I'll see where I can upload some of them at full resolution. They're, like, 16bit / 18 megapixels

that's always soooooooooooo welcome (since there is no better option so far).
    Gaz result is also important, it could be eloquent... so if Gaz reads me, Cheers and share :-)

If I go at the end of this year which I am 75% of deciding, I will try to document.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    Still, I trust it's the best option so far and I trust there might come a day where the cure "multiplying hair and reimplanting them" might come from them in the end... from the so criticized Dr Gho.

For who can afford it, isn't it the best? I and you probably would have a Guido situation with another one or two procedures max!!! and then, relax for another 5, 6 years and see what Gho says about 1hair becoming 5.
    Even if there was no regeneration i agree that HST is the best in term of donor area......... But is it the best in term of recipient area ?

The main things about recipient area is the angle of the transplanted hair and the density which i think hasci lack in both departments.
    I had my HST and im happy and satisfied with the donor area as it still looks virgin even when i shave down to 0. However, im not that satisfied with the recipient area as the hair grow in different angles sticking up instead of laying flat or following my existing hair angles which makes it look unnatural unless i shave it very short or grow it very long to hide or control the direction of the hair, but anything in between looks a bit unnatural.

Even with a good traditional hair transplant where the hairs are placed at the right angles to match existing hairs, hair never seems to lay flat as it exits the scalp like natural non transplanted hair does at inbetween lengths

Gerard Joling, supposed to be a NW6 in his 50's something

Instead, he got 3 HST and he is a pretty decent NW2,5 and here it is a pic in the sun, full light on holiday in the tropics, don't tell me about concealer etc... he is not on a TV set

https://www.facebook.com/gerardjolin...type=1&theater

Gerard Joling, supposed to be a NW6 in his 50's something

Instead, he got 3 HST and he is a pretty decent NW2,5 and here it is a pic in the sun, full light on holiday in the tropics, don't tell me about concealer etc... he is not on a TV set

what do you mean by "supposed to be NW6".
    was he ever NW6, or is that an assumption? do we have pics of his worst NW status?

Do your own research, you have the name, you have Google and Youtube!

Yes, the dude made an FUT in the 90's when already balding so I assume that he would have turned NW 6 without interventions, check his HST video in Youtube, you see the situation.

He looks OK now, doesn't he?

Do your own research, you have the name, you have Google and Youtube!

Yes, the dude made an FUT in the 90's when already balding so I assume that he would have turned NW 6 without interventions, check his HST video in Youtube, you see the situation.

He looks OK now, doesn't he?
    hmm. ok, he had 2 FUTs and 3 HSTs.
    yes, he looks ok now.

but that doesn't mean that HST is the cure or that normal FUE procedures wouldn't do the same. the FUTs gave him already a good amount of grafts, too.

summary: do 5 hair transplants and let your scalp be destroyed by FUT scars, then you can be a solid NW2.5 with a bit luck.

Yeah, that's why I put it on the Gaz 5HST thread!
    Because I think that if G Joling had had 5 HST instead of 2 FUT and 3 HST, his result would be even better (don't forget they spent a lot of grafts in covering his FUT scars, he could have used them for the top).

What I mean is that for whoever is really pissed with his NW situation, there is a way to keep some decent situation and a kind of normal life!
    Expensive tough... but hair transplant his the most unfairly priced surgery.

here it is a pic in the sun, full light on holiday in the tropics, don't tell me about concealer etc... he is not on a TV set

So why did you assume that he is not using concealers in the pic? Most people who use concealers use them everywhere not just on TV set..... People use conceleaers so people around them think that they have good hair.... not just the ones watching TV.

if you ask HASCI for another procedure to thicken your first HST they will recommend against it and tell you clearly that it will not make much difference and you should use your grafts on other areas or preserve them for future bald spots.