any news of Gaz after 5th HST? - Page 3 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Hey Gaz.

How are things?

How long has it been now since your last procedure? 5 or 6 months?

Do you think you'll go back?

hey Gaz, any update? how is your "full of hair" life?

Its around 7-8 months since the last i believe. It would be a good moment to give an update. If you still read this board gc let us know please!

Hey Gaz if you read me but just don't want to participate in this forum anymore because of all the HST bashing etc

my email is my name here: caddarik79 and hotmail.com with the @ in the middle

Has anyone heard from Gaz or IronMan lately?

Gaz has gone quiet, hopefully he is just so happy with married life and his hair that he doesn't even come on here any more.

What about IronMan, I asked him in another post if he had been for his 3rd procedure yet, but heard nothing back. Strange that we aren't hearing anything back from him either. Anybody heard from him?

IronMan always seemed so positive about Hasci...

Quote Originally Posted by c5000 View Post
    Has anyone heard from Gaz or IronMan lately?

Gaz has gone quiet, hopefully he is just so happy with married life and his hair that he doesn't even come on here any more.

What about IronMan, I asked him in another post if he had been for his 3rd procedure yet, but heard nothing back. Strange that we aren't hearing anything back from him either. Anybody heard from him?

IronMan always seemed so positive about Hasci...
    IronMan went 3 times to HASCI, right ? Since he's always been shooting photo's of his results and been doing calculations, by now he must have a final verdict on HASCI. Either his photo's are now 100% proof that it's all a lie, or he has 100% proof that it actually works (LOL yeah right). So, him not posting here anymore, what do you think that means ? He was always SO determined to prove me wrong. Then he finally has the results and ... just disappears. Any rationale thinking person would come to the same conclusion here as to what must have been the result.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    Hey Gaz if you read me but just don't want to participate in this forum anymore because of all the HST bashing etc

my email is my name here: caddarik79 and hotmail.com with the @ in the middle
    Hi mate, I'm still here

Been busy of late. I can't even remember the last time I checked my donor with a mirror or camera in all honesty. I'm using a grade 2 clipper all over these days, so I'm not sure what that will reveal but I can take some pics. Not sure when I'll get round to that at the moment, taking pics does require some time!

I've got no immediate plans for another HST due to other commitments, but later in the year I will decide on that.

Good to see the same old names here too, c5000, cocacola and Arashi.

BTW I still believe there is a NET gain of hair, I can't remember the exact figure I quoted over the last year or so, but I think it was around 20%

Hey Gaz,

Good to read from you!!! How is your young dad's life?
    No problem, I'm glad you are busy with "real life" stuffs.

Same here, good times, good travels, projects etc... but still monitoring the forum cause the only place where I trust I can follow some interesting threads!

Am curious of your results of course and if you will go for more. Am considering it, eventhough the last Arashi finding is kind of annoying "Saunders going to the competition because of a depleted donor".

Let's not start again the neverending debate. I am just interested in following the multiple HST patients, like you (a succesful one in my opinion).
    Happy that you are still keen to show us and no rush or urgence.

I will travel to Asia this summer, but am wondering if I would not consider going in Maastricht or Amsterdam at the end of the year...(am a bit more like Arashi on this, I wait the maximum, I can hold it for now, it's OK, but still very hungry for proofs of very good transformation with multiple sessions)

Hi Gaz, hope you're doing well, good to hear from you again.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Hi mate, I'm still here

Been busy of late. I can't even remember the last time I checked my donor with a mirror or camera in all honesty. I'm using a grade 2 clipper all over these days, so I'm not sure what that will reveal but I can take some pics. Not sure when I'll get round to that at the moment, taking pics does require some time!

I've got no immediate plans for another HST due to other commitments, but later in the year I will decide on that.

Good to see the same old names here too, c5000, cocacola and Arashi.

BTW I still believe there is a NET gain of hair, I can't remember the exact figure I quoted over the last year or so, but I think it was around 20%
    Hi Gaz

Great to hear from you. You must be pretty pleased with your result if you just clip down to a grade 2 and get on with things.

Whenever you get a chance to take some photos, that would be great.

Have you heard from IronMan by any chance? He has disappeared and I wonder if he even went for his 3rd HST...